Chapter 2

Delicate Dove

 2 weeks has passed, and everything in the mansion was packed and being boarded to South Korea. Now Jaejoong stood by the enterance of the mansion waiting for Yoochun. Then after a while Yoochun was coming downstairs with his red suit case, and violin case strapped to his back. Jae then walked towards Yoochun, and reached for the red suit case to help Yoochun. But Yoochun glared at him and slapped Jae hand away , walking right pass him. Jaejoong sighed and followed Yoochun out the door getting into the car, and then tey where off to the airport. They then got to the airport, and boarded the plane, in which was first class. Yoochun sat far away from Jae listening to his music, while Jae started to take a nap. 

Soon the plane landed and now Jaejoong and Yoochun were on there way to there new home. Yoochun was still listening to his music, whileJae looked out the window. After awhile the car came to a stop as they reached there destination. Driver open the door for Jae then Yoochun. Jae stood there observing the huge mansion which was white and grey, with a hint of light sky blue, and it had 4 floors in the inside, 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms. A nice huge garden and balcony with a great view. Then Yoochun got out the car and walked pass Jae into the mansion with his things. Jaejoong then grabbed his Gucci bag, and told the driver to take their things inside the mansion. He then went inside the mansion and went upstairs. He chosed his bedroom and laid down on the bed falling asleep instantly.

Kim Junsu was humming a song he made up while fixing breakfast for his husband and son. As Junsu was cooking he jumped a little when he felt muscular arms around his waist. Junsu smiled and turned around facing his husband.

" Yah! Yunho you scared me." Said Junsu playfully and hit Yunho chest.

" Sorry boo." Yunho said giving Junsu a kiss.They broke apart and Junsu handed Yunho his breakfast.

" Is Minho up yet." Said Junsu fixing his son plate. Yunho took a bite of his food and looed at Junsu.

" He's finishing up taking his shower." Said Yunho.

Junsu sighed and took off his light pink with teddy bears apron. He then walked towards Minho room, and went inside. Then he knocked on the door.

"Pali-Pali! Minho so you can eat breakfast." Said Junsu loudly.

" Ne, umma." Said Minho.

Soon Minho came out the bathroom dressed in his school uniform. He then grabbed his school bag and quickly went downstairs. He greeted his parents and sat down, and started to eat. Yunho finished eating and grabbed his brief case, and gave Junsu a kiss on the lips, and Minho one on the forehead.

" Bye honey, and Minho be good in school." Yunho said leaving.

Then Minho finished his breakfast, and Junsu grabbed the car keys. " Ready sweetie." asked Junsu. Minho nodded his head. Then they left, as Junsu was taking Minho to school he saw moving trucksin front of a huge mansion.

" It seems someoneis moving in." Said Junsu. Soon Junsu parked the car as they were now at Minho school. They both got out and Junsu saw his good friend that gossip to much Ryeowook and his adorable son Taemin. They walked up to them and greeted them.

" Annyeonghaseyo, Ryeowook-ssi and Taemin." Junsu said smiling. Ryeowook smiled while Taemin timidly said hi.Then Minho grabbed Taemin hand gently.

" Come on Taemin before we're late." Said Minho. Taemin blushed and they both ran off.

Both Junsu and Ryeowook squealed at their cuteness. " They're so cute together." Said Junsu. But unknow to them someone was taking pictures of Junsu and Minho since they left the apartment.

Jaejoong was sitting on his bed looking through some pictures. That he had hired a man that he knows Kyuhyun to take pictures of his ex and his family. Jae learned that his ex is married to Kim Junsu now Jung Junsu , and that they have a son name Minho. He also learned from the information that Kyuhyun gave to him. Is that Junsu sweet, caring, and loves kids. Jae sighed and put the pictures on his nightstand. Today he was going to buy another mansion so he could work on his designs there.

Junsu was now driving back home with some groceries he had picked up. After he had got done talking to Ryeowook he had decide to go shopping. He parked the car, in which was not his, but his sister-in law Jessica. He grabbed the bags and walked up the stairs to their apartment. As he got there he saw a notice on the front door. Junsu eyes widen, and he grabbed the note. The note was about their rent, and his sister-in law forgot to pay it. Junsu typed in the pin number into the door for it to open. He went inside and set the bags on the kitchen table. Junsu sighed they've been having money troubles, so Junsu would always ask his sister-in law for money. Yunho doesn't know he has borrowed money from his sister-in law, because Yunho already have enough on his plate. Yunho been working hard to get a promotion to become head director at the company he's working for. Junsu quickly grabbed his cellphone and dialed hus sister-in law number.

" Hello." Said Jessica.

Oh..ne.. sister-in law you forgot to pay the rent. You know my account number. Maybe you forgo-" Said Junsu but was cut off.

" I did it on purpose." Said Jessica.

" Wae..yo" Said Junsu.

" After thinking about it, this is for your sake." Said Jessica in a angry voice.

" Please Jessica." Said Junsu pleading

" Just tell your husband. I'm hanging up." Jessica said.

Junsu sighed with tears coming out his eyes. Soon it was now midnight and Junsu was laying in, Minho was already feed and was now sleeping. Junsu sighed agian him and Yunho kind of got into a argument. Yunho didn't get a promotion but some lady younger than him,Junsu told Yunho he'll get a job. But Yunho shouted him saying no that he's the husband and he should be able to provide for his family. Junsu then decide to go to sleep.

Morning quickly came, and Junsu had just dropped Minho off to school. He was now head to his sister-in law job. He parked the car and went inside, his sister-in law owned three luxury salons, and massage parlers. Junsu themn smiled as he saw his sister-in law. She glared at him with disgust and anger.

" Why do you keep leeching off of me?Huh. Just tell your husband." Said Jessica

Junsu looked down." I just can't." Said Junsu

" I don't care I'm no longer helping you. So leave." Said Jessica.

" Please Jessica. I've already visited loan sharks several times. Our debt keeps getting bigger." Said Junsu crying.

" Move into a apartment that suits your income." Said Jessica looking at her nails.

" Please sis-" Said Junsu but was cut off.

" Why can't you realize your reality is zero.Zero. Accept the truth that you've hit rock bottom." Said Jessica, but Junsu slapped her.

" Get out!" Shouted Jessica and junsu left not before throwing the car keys at her. The car he borrowed.

Junsu sighed he was now walkinvg around looking for a job. He then finally found one, but it was a job where you had to pose and get pictures taken. Junsu sighed he had no choice. The man he was talking with gave him the directions to the place. Junsu went to the place and went to the sixth floorto room 203. Junsu was now nervously standing only in his underwear with tears falling down his face. 

" Okay now take off you underwear." Said them man. Junsu nervously stood there more tears flowing down, and he quickly grabbed his things.

" Mian-hae, I can't do this." Said Junsu, but the man grabbed his wrist tighly. " Their's nothing to be afraid of" He said with lust. Junsu quickly yanked his wrist away from the man and ran out the door with his clothes in his hand. Then man followed him.

Jaejoong had just arrived at some Company that wanted to look at his design. He then went upstairs to the sixth floor to room 205. But as hewas walking he heard screamming. He looked and eyeswidenn as he saw a man running towards him with his clothes in his hand. The boy then clinged to Jae arm asking for help. Jae eyes widen even more it was his ex wife. Jaejoong then turned to look at the man that was chasing Junsu.

" Leave." Said Jae in a cold voice, and the guy quickly left. Junsu hugged Jae and put his clothes on.

" Thank you so much." Junsu said and left.

Jaejoong frowned and decide to go back home. As he arrived Jaejoong quickly dialed Kyuhyun number.

" Hello." Said Kyuhyun

" Yah! Kyuhyun why did you leave out the information about Yunho wife taking pictures?" Jae said with anger.

" Mwuh?" Shouted Kyuhyun

" Hy..hyung I swear he is nothing like that. I followed him every singlee day nothing involving that." Said Kyuhyun.

" Whatever if Yunho accepts Yoochun I don't want my son around his wife if he's doing this." Said Jae.

" Maybe their is a reason." Said Kyuhyun.

Jaejoong sighed and hung up on Kyuhyun. He then heard the front door closing, and he turned to see Yoochun coming in. Yoochun walked pass Jae, but Jae grabbed his arm.

" Where were you?" Said Jae. Yoochun rolled his eyes.

" Somewhere you weren't now leave me alone." Said Yoochun slapping Jae hand away from his arm.

" Baegopayo? ( Are you hungry?)" Said Jae.

Yoochun frowned glaring at Jae." I'm not hungry. So stop trying to be a mother, and stop acting like you care." Yoochun said.

Jaejoong sighred ignoring Yoochun harsh words. " I know you didn't eat. So-" Jae said

" Didn't you hear me? Stop acting like you care. Just hurry up and send me to my father. Isn't that why we're here. So you can abandon me." Yoochun said with pure hate.

" YOOCHUN!" Shouted Jae.

" Just hurry up and disappear from my life. So I can be with my father." Yoochun said with angry and tears coming out his eyes.

Jaejoong had tears in his eyes and he frowned.

" Wait a little longer and I'll disappear from you. So you can be with your father. Huh. Just wait." Said Jae.

Yoochun threw his bag to the ground and left.