Chapter 11

Delicate Dove

It was a nice bright Tuesday morning as Junsu was sitting in a fancy restaurant with other mothers kids that goes to Minho and Yoochun school. They were having a mother's club meeting, and the leader of the club is Leeteuk, Siwon's mom. The tension at the table was thick as Leeteuk and Junsu glared at each other. Ryeowook slowly grabbed his glass of water and took a sip looking at Junsu then Leeteuk nervously.

 

 

Leeteuk crossed his legs and took off his sunglasses and sipped his wine. Junsu frowned and pulled out his phone and pulled up the picture of Changmin pulling Jaejoong towards his car.

 

" This photo... You sent it to all the mothers and made Siwon send it to the kids?" Said Junsu glaring at Leeteuk.

 

"So, what if I did?Huh? What mother goes sleeping around with a young man and has a child at that." Said Leeteuk uncrossing his legs.

 

"Mwo? (What?)" Said Junsu standing up slamming his hands on the table. All the mothers jumped and Leeteuk frowned.

 

Leeteuk stood up as well. "Aish!!"

 

"He doesn't even know about the photo!" Said Junsu sounding more like a yell.

 

"Even if he did. He's not in the position to confront us. Tell you the truth it's nothing to be proud of sleeping with a young man or having a young boyfriend. It's disgusting!" Said Leeteuk smirking.

 

Junsu growled hearing enough of what Leeteuk had to say about his friend. Junsu picked up the red wine and poured on Leeteuk,  and then walked out the restaurant.



Yoochun was playing basketball with some of his classmates, Yongguk, Mark, and Jackson. As they were playing the boy's mothers came. Making them stop playing basketball with Yoochun and then told them not to play with Yoochun anymore.

 

Yongguk turned and looked at Yoochun. "Sorry." He said. Yoochun just sighed and continued on playing basketball by himself.

 

Junsu stood from a far witnessing the whole thing. He then walked over to Yoochun. "Yoochun!" Said Junsu shouting his name.

 

Yoochun looked and still continued to play.

 

"Wow, you should be a basketball player. You're really good." Said Junsu.

 

Junsu sighed as Yoochun ignored him. "Yoochun...about the photo. I think the other mothers are misunderstood."Said Junsu.

 

Yoochun frowned and threw the basketball somewhere and turned to Junsu. " Don't tell my mother about. I don't want him to know"Said Yoochun and grabbed his pack back and left.

 

Junsu just had to tell Jaejoong this is a serious situation. So he went to his car and drove towards Jaejoong's mansion. Arriving there he went straight in and saw Jaejoong sitting on the couch. Junsu then pulled out his phone and showed Jae the picture. Jae frowned when he saw the picture.

 

"Why do you have this in your phone?" Asked Jae.

 

"Siwon's mother sent it to all the mothers. Saying to not let their kids play with Yoochun anymore. Yoochun wanted me not to tell you. But I just couldn't. It looks like he doesn't want people gossiping about." Said Junsu nervously.

 

Jaejoong frowned deepen. And looks away from Junsu.

 

" Why don't you call Yoochun's real dad to come over here for a while. I think then the rumors well stop."Said Junsu.

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes then opened them and looked at Junsu." I can't. "

 

"You're... Not in contact with Yoochun's father." Said Junsu slowly and surprised.

 

"Ne, we broke up long ago. Very long ago." Said Jae.

 

"Then... You're alone now?" Said Junsu sadly.

 

"Why am I alone? I have Yoochun." Said Jaejoong.

 

"I mean... Why did you two break up." Asked Junsu.

 

Jae took a sip of his water." He must've gotten tired of me, because found another person"Said Jae.

 

"Jerk. How can he do that? You had his child." Said Junsu

 

"He didn't know. I found out I was pregnant with Yoochun when we separated." Said Jae.

 

"So, you've been single all this time." Asked Junsu.

 

" Ne. Someone like me is called an unwed mother."Said Jae.

 

" What about him? He got married?" Said Junsu.

 

Jaejoong nodded his head.

 

"You should've went to the wedding and caused hell." Said Junsu.

 

"I went. But, to do that. The man he was marrying was too bright and pretty, like someone who had lived in a different world than I do. So, I couldn't bring myself to approach him. Back then, I wanted them to be unhappy. But now, I want them to be happier than anyone else sincerely" Said Jaejoong smiling at Junsu.

 

Jaejoong then got up and went to the kitchen to fill up his cup to take his medicine. The door bell ringed and Junsu got up and answered it. Jaejoong then comes back into the living room to see an older man with a suit on. Jae sat down and looked at Junsu.

 

"Can you go outside for a moment?" Asked Jae.

 

Junsu wanted to protest, but left anyway.."...Oh...yeah."

 

Jaejoong then looked at the older man seriously.

 

"Is that Junsu." Said The man.

 

"Yes. That's right. Can I see the documents? I want everything to go to Yoochun when he turns eighteen." Said Jaejoong.

 

The man hands Jaejoong the documents that reads [Last Will Testament].

 

"As you previously stipulated, Junsu will serve as the executor of your son's Kim Yoochun's inheritance. It's all in the documents.  In addition to the movable assets and properties in Japan, Paris, and Canada you currently own, I've also assigned him the rights to all your fashion work, company, and brand." Said The man.

 

Jaejoong smiled at the document and nodded his head. Soon the man left and time went by. It was around nine o'clock and Jaejoong was getting ready to pick up Yoochun from night school. He got in his car and drove off towards the school. Arriving there he got out the car and walked to the entrance of the school, and stood, and waited. At the same time Yunho showed up to pick Minho. Yunho frowned as he saw Jaejoong.

 

" Really you were lecturing on how I should live. Then you tell me we have a son together. And now you're up here dating a young man. Is that it,huh? You wanted to dumped the kid on my shoulders to take care of, So,I have to waste my money on that brat so you can leave with your young man."Said Yunho smirking and shaking his head.

 

Jaejoong clenched his fist and frowned." MWO?"Shouted Jae.

 

"Appa!!" Shouted Minho as he interrupted them.

 

Minho and Yoochun were walking together and Minho ran straight towards Yunho and hugged him. Yoochun turned to see his mother.

 

"Why did you come?" Said Yoochun.

 

"I just felt like.Waeyo?" Said Jae.

 

Yoochun just shook his head.

 

"Appa we can all ride together. Yoochun's mother didn't bring his car." Said Minho excitedly.

 

"Ani, they probably have something to do." Said Yunho pulling Minho to the car. Minho sadly looked at Yoochun and pouted.

 

Yoochun and Jaejoong started to walk home they didn't live that from. They walked in silence and soon were in front of there mansion. Yoochun stopped walking and looked at Jae. Jaejoong looked at him confused.

"I heard about the photo. I decide to come up your school and have Siwon mother to apologize." Said Jae.

 

Yoochun just rolled his eyes.

 

"Explain the photo then. Is it true about that man in the picture." Asked Yoochun.

 

"He's just... A hyung who's helping me. You're misunderstanding it. I can prove it to you." Said Jae.

 

Right when he said that Changmin showed up on his motorcycle. He stopped and got off the bike. Jae eyes widen and Yoochun frowned and looked at Jae.

 

"Can you still deny it?" Said Yoochun.

 

"Wait here a moment." Said Jae going to Changmin.

 

Jae walked up to Changmin and Changmin had a small bang containing Jae's medicine." Leave right now if you don't, I'll really kill you-." Said Jae,but was cut off when Yoochun walked over to them.

 

"Kaasan" Said Yoochun as he stood next to Jae and then looked at Changmin.

 

"Yeah,Yoochun.well..." Said Jae.

 

"Ah, you must be Jae's son." Said Changmin.

 

Yoochun looked Changmin up and down. "What's your name?"

 

"Huh? Oh, Changmin. You?" Said Changmin.

 

"You don't need to know." Said Yoochun giving Changmin attitude.

 

Changmin eyes slightly widen." You're brash. I like you."Said Changmin as he was about to mess up Yoochun's hair, but Yoochun slapped his hand away.

 

Yoochun then looked at Changmin's motorcycle. " It doesn't look fancy, but you sure do parade of around."said Yoochun walking away into the mansion.

 

"YAH! This is quite a bike!" Said Changmin.

 

Changmin then looked at Jae and Jae frowned at him. "Do you know the position you've put me in? I know you're young and do thoughtless things. Can't You be considerate?" Said Jae.

 

" I don't know how to do that. Wae? Plus, I am responsible for you. I can't just watch you be in pain as you forget to get your medicine." Said Changmin as he hand Jaejoong the bag of medicine.

 

Jaejoong sighed."Thank you."

 

Changmin looked away acting angry and smiled a little bit." Your kid sure has a bad attitude problem." Said Changmin getting on his bike and drove off.

 

Jae shakes his head and looked in the bag, then went into the house. He looked to see Yoochun standing there.

 

"How old is he?" Asked Yoochun.

 

"Twenty-Four. "Said Jae.

 

What does he do?" Asked Yoochun.

 

"I don't know I didn't ask." Said Jae.

 

"Has he been married before?" Said Yoochun.

 

"Yoochun, it's not what you think." Said Jae.

 

"It's the first time. As far as I can remember, this is the first time. He's the first man to come over our house to see you, and is the first time you're on the phone with a man at night. When you know everything about me , its the first time someone knows something about you that I don't I know that much. He's special." Said Yoochun.

 

"I said you're wrong." Said Jae.

 

"Do you know why we fight more in Korea? You keep trying to change. In Japan, you were so busy with work. You hardly see me, but whatever you do I want get involved." Said Yoochun with no emotion.

 

"No matter what I do, it want matter to you?" Said Jae with tears.

 

"Whether you send me to dad, or whether you get remarried, be busy on tours. From now on, I want care." Said Yoochun.

 

"Then... How about if I just die? It would be perfect. Right?" Said Jaejoong smiling.

 

Yoochun eyes widen a bit loss at words and looked away." You can't do that. Do you know how hard it is to live in Korea without a guardian?... Until I become an adult you can't die."Said Yoochun and quickly walked away.

 

Jaejoong just looked away as tears fell from his eyes.






Next Day

 

Jaejoong was at his other mansion working on a design, of a black wedding suit. He smiled as he was almost finished with the design. As he began to work more on it a sharp pain went from his hands to his chest. He dropped the fabric that was in his hand. And then clenched at his shirt as the pain gotten worse. Soon the pain started to go away and in came Changmin who witnessed what just happened.

 

"I called the company and told them to change the designs just as you requested." Said Changmin.

 

Jae smiled and closed his eyes and the opened them, then picked up the fabric and continued working on it.

 

"After getting angry at me yesterday for coming over. Your work must be progressing well." Said Changmin frowning at how Jaejoong should be resting.

 

"I'm doing it because I have to do it. Because I don't have time." Said Jae.

 

Changmin looked at the suit. Looking at how well it's constructed and very nice material. It looked like a suit for a wedding.

 

"Is it for your son, who's hard to handle." Said Changmin.

 

Jae just smiled. "Ne. I'm regretful, anxious, and uneasy. I found success after enduring hard times and I earned all the money I could. But I was a terrible mother. Starting now it's time to live like a mother should. The moment I decide that, I was told I was dying." Said Jae working on the suit.

 

"So, you're making this suit even when you're sick, in order to act like a mother." Changmin said as his eyes were becoming watery and red.

 

" I'm doing this suit for my son's wedding."Said Jae caressing the material.

 

"It'll be a long time before that kiddo gets married." Said Changmin.

 

"I don't know when it'll be. But when it happens. I won't be here." Said Jaejoong.

 

Changmin cleared his throat and wiped his face. "...Sure, he'll be happy, that before leaving, you made this for him to have on his wedding day.

 

" mmmm...you think so."Said Jae looking at the suit in excitement.

 

"Mmm...yeah." Said Changmin also looking at the suit.

 

Time went by and Jaejoong was now resting on the couch as his head rested on Changmin shoulder. Changmin was just looking at the way Jaejoong sleep, until he heard a lot of commotion going on outside of Jaejoong's mansion. He gently got up and took a peek out the window to see tons of reporters. Jaejoong slowly woke up as he heard the noise and looked at Changmin.

 

Changmin quickly opened the door and went out there and then closed it. All the reporters quickly ran up to him asking him tons of questions.

 

"Who gave you permission to be here?" Said Changmin.

 

Reporter #1 " This is an official interview. It was requested. "Said the report.



In the mansion Jaejoong was pacing the room as he received a call from Kyuhyun. Now talking on the phone with Kyuhyun. As he told him to tell him if Minhee tries anything with Junsu.

 

" What's going?"Asked Jae

 

"It seems like Minhee asked Junsu to meet him at a restaurant so they can talk. I see Junsu entering the restaurant." Said Kyuhyun.

 

"Text me the address and I'll be there. This doesn't stop does she." Said Jae as he hung up. Then grabbed his things.

 

Changmin soon came back in the house to see Jaejoong grabbing his things getting ready to leave. "Where are you going? There's too many reporters outside." Said Changmin.

 

"I know, I usually ignore it but I've got somewhere to go." Said Jaejoong walking passed Changmin, but stopped as Changmin grabbed his arm.

 

"Is it because of that bastard of an ex of yours. Huh? Why do you have to do things you don't want to, because of that jerk?" Said Changmin.

 

Jaejoong just tried to get out of Changmin hold, but Changmin wouldn't let go. Then looked at Changmin.

 

" Don't go."Said Changmin and leaned down to Jaejoong staring directly into Jaejoong's eyes. He then closed his and his lips landed gently on Jaejoong's soft plump lips.