Chapter 12

Delicate Dove

Jaejoong eyes widen and as Changmin's lips are on his. Breaking the kiss they stood there Jaejoong looking at the floor and Changmin just gazing at Jaejoong with care. Jae didn't know what to feel, he then pushed Changmin away, but Changmin grabbed him by the arm to prevent him from leaving.

 

Jaejoong looks up at Changmin. "Chang-" Said Jae, but interrupted.

 

" I'll take you."Changmin said as he still was gazing at Jaejoong.

 

He then pulled Jaejoong by the waist so,Jae was standing really close to Changmin. Then Changmin gently laid Jae's head down on his chest and grabbed his jacket and put it over Jaejoong's head, so the reporters want see him. No one knows the true identity of Designer Hero. Opening the door flashes of cameras and a full crowd of reporters are in front of the huge mansion. Changmin tried to lead Jae towards the car safely.

 

" Stop taking pictures!" Said Changmin struggling getting them both to the car.

 

Reporter #1 " He's coming out."

 

Reporter #2 " Hero, what's your future plans. Is this the man your marrying."

 

Reporter #3 " Please say something! "

 

Reporter #4 " Rumor has it, you came to Korea to get married! Is it true, Designer Hero!"

 

Reporter #1 " Hero!"

 

Changmin finally managed to get them both to the car and he made sure Jae got in safely with the jacket still covering his face. Then Changmin got in the car and drove off with fast speed.

 

As Changmin drove off, Jaejoong took the jacket off his head. He then noticed they are going towards the direction of the company that Yunho works at and were his partnered with the company. Stopping the car in front of the company building. Changmin, looked at Jae.

 

" What are you planning to do?" Asked Jae.

 

" You don't need to know! I'm going to take care of something. Can you get to where you're going on your own?" Said Changmin.

 

Jaejoong just nodded his head and they both got out the car and Jaejoong then drove off.



Yunho was anger as the other employees were trying to get the reporters to leave Hero's house. Yunho was so upset he didn't tell the reporters to go to Hero's house, until he had permission to do so.

 

" I told you not to call reporters until he confirmed that he wanted an interview!"Shouted Yunho at one of his workers that is helping with the projected.

 

" I ordered it. Any complaints. " Said Kangin in which is Leeteuk's husband and wants to be in Yunho's position at the company.

 

This really made Yunho mad. " I am entirely in charge of this project. How could you do that without consulting me?"

 

Kangin frowned. " Even if we have to make a special effort we need to push this project."

 

" I'll take care of that on my own." Said Yunho leaving.

 

As Yunho was leaving he pulled out his cellphone to call designer Hero's assistant or Secretary. Until he looked up to see Changmin coming his way with an angry face.

 

Changmin got straight into Yunho's face. " You totally disregarded what I said. I said no interviews." Said Changmin.

 

Yunho frowned at Changmin's tone.

 

" Do you even know who he is?" Asked Changmin as he grabbed Yunho by the collar.

 

"Let go of me before you talk." Said Yunho pushing Changmin back.

 

This even made Changmin even more mad. "AISH!" Changmin then swung his arm back and his already clenched fist made contact with Yunho's face.

 

Yunho tumbled back and then he pushed Changmin against the wall, but Changmin reversed it and slammed Yunho against the wall with one of his hands around Yunho's neck.

 

"If he was your boyfriend, would this be okay? As if nothing could, you reveal his life to the whole world and make him the subject of gossip?" Said Changmin and he then quickly let go of Yunho who was in a coughing fit. Changmin recognize a voice and turned around to see his father the CEO of the company.

 

"What are you doing right now?" Said CEO.

 

"!" Said Changmin as he quickly left as his father noticed him.

 

Yunho then quickly bowed at the CEO, while the CEO watched his son leave. He then turned towards Yunho and glared at him waiting for an explanation.

 

"...Ah, he's Designer Hero's Secretary." Said Yunho.

 

"What? Secretary?" Said the CEO.




Junsu and Minhee




Junsu arrived at the cafe that Minhee told him to meet her at. Arriving he walked into the cafe to see her sitting down looking straight at him with a smirk on her face. Junsu frowned and walked towards her.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" Said Minhee smiling at Junsu.

 

Junsu just sat down and for a moment there was just silence.

 

Minhee smirked again. " Get a divorce. "

 

Junsu eyes widen. " You don't have the right to say that to me. From now on, to me and to my husband, please refrain from making personal phone calls. If this continues, I want let it go." Said Junsu.

 

Minhee rolled her eyes and looked at her manicured nails. " Even if it's not because of me, you two will end up getting a divorce. So, Jaejoong is your friend?"

 

" How do you know that?" Asked Junsu.

 

Minhee then looked at Junsu. " Your husband is seeing your friend." Minhee said taking a sip of her ice cold tea.

 

Junsu eyes widen even bigger." W-what did you just say?

 

"Your husband and friend Jaejoong." Said Minhee again.

 

Finally arriving Jaejoong walked into the cafe and frowned as he laid eyes on Minhee. He then walked towards there table.

 

"Those two are dat-" Said Minhee, but was interrupted.

 

" I told you not to do this."Said Jaejoong arriving at their table. Junsu looked up and got up quickly.

 

" Your friend is here. Why not confirm it.?" Said Minhee.

 

Junsu just grabbed Jaejoong's arm. " Let's go, Jae.

 

" Waeyo? Should I do it for you?" Asked Minhee.

 

Junsu frowned. " Ani. No need."

 

Jaejoong pulled his wrist from Junsu hold and glared at Minhee.

 

" When I told you not to mess with him, I wasn't kidding. If you don't want to regret it, don't do this again." Said Jae.

 

Minhee frowned and stood up slamming her hands down on the table. " Look here, Jaejoong! How can you be so bold." Shouted Minhee.

 

"MWO? Said Jae.

 

" Is that really what a friend is? How can you be seeing his man-"Said Minhee, but stopped as Junsu poured water all over her head.

 

"I really don't believe it. Let's go, Jaejoong." Said Junsu as they left the cafe.

 

Jaejoong and Junsu are now in the car and it's in silence. Jae took a quick glance at Junsu. " What did she all say to you?"

 

Junsu quickly looked up. "Ah, nothing. It's nothing." Said Junsu as he lied, but looked at Jaejoong kind believing Minhee. It's like Jaejoong is keeping things from him. The other day he found pictures of him and Yunho, Minho in Jaejoong's house, but that's not the only thing he found. Junsu looked in his purse and secretly pulled the picture half way out. It was a picture of Yunho kissing Jaejoong on the cheek. It looked like an old picture.

Junsu then put the picture away and smiled at Jaejoong and then looked out the window and frowned. " What are you hiding Jaejoong?"

 

Jaejoong then finally drops Junsu off at his house and goes to his. Parking the car he gets out and goes inside. He then pulls out his phone to call the company's CEO. Sitting on the couch while talking on the phone with the CEO.

 

"Are you telling the truth?" Said The CEO.

 

"Yes, of course. I'm accepting your team's marketing proposal for my designs. I'll like to have a press conference. I'll disclose everything about myself, my personal history...my identity. I'll reveal it all." Said Jae.

 

"It was worth the wait. We would have been forced to ask you to comply with the terms of the contract." Said The CEO.

 

"But, in return. I'll ask a favor." Said Jae.

 

"Ah, yes." CEO said.

 

"That director, Minhee-" Said Jae.

 

"Ah, yes you said you wanted her assigned to a different department. As you mentioned before." Said the CEO.

 

"I want more than that." Said Jaejoong smirking.

 

Soon their conversation ended and Jaejoong hanged up his phone and set it down. He then felt a sharp pain in his chest and stomach. Getting up slowly Jae made his way towards the kitchen and poured a glass of water. Pulling out his medicine he tried to unscrew that container top. Struggling as it takes a long time to do so. Finally opening it he took his medicine.

Panting Jaejoong slowly made his way back towards the couch and sat down. He then heard the door open and in came Yoochun.

 

Jae smiled. " Yoochun, how was your day at school."

 

Yoochun frowned and rolled his eyes. " Wae? You don't need to know. " Said as he was about to go to his room, but Jae stopped him.

 

"Yoochun" Jae said.

 

Yoochun sighed and turned around. "What?"

 

Jae stayed silent for a while.

 

"What?" Said Yoochun in anger.

 

"You remember that thing I talked to you about. Not doing interviews or anything related to my work. I think I'll have to do the interviews and work. I'm telling you this now so when you go to school it might cause attention." Said Jaejoong.

 

This made Yoochun extremely mad. Yoochun then took off his backpack and slammed it to the ground. He then glared at Jaejoong. " YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T, IF I DID NOT LIKE IT!"

 

Jaejoong sadly looked at Yoochun. " I'm sorry."

 

" If you were going to do it anyway, WHY did you ask me?"Said Yoochun in anger.

 

" I heard that's what a good mother would do, so I tried it. I don't think I can be that person."Said Jae.

 

"You now only discovered that?... I ALMOST TRUSTED YOU!" Said Yoochun as he quickly went to his room.

 

Jaejoong flinched as he heard Yoochun slam his bedroom door shut.





NEXT DAY




Jae was at his other mansion getting dressed up for the huge press conference that's going to be all about him and the company. Dressing in pure white tight dress pants and a silk white v neck shirt, with a light tan jacket, and tan stylish shoes. He looked absolutely perfect. Putting a touch of pink lip gloss on his lips. He then put on his Louis Vuitton sunglasses on.

 

Soon Changmin came in the room and Jaejoong turned around towards him. Changmin's eyes widen at Jaejoong's beauty not that he hasn't noticed before, but to see this side of Jaejoong.

 

"What's wrong?" Asked Jaejoong.

 

Changmin just stayed silent as he kept gazing at the Jaejoong.

 

"Come on we're going to be late." Said Jae.

 

"Ah, ....N-ne." Changmin said and he then lead Jaejoong towards the car. Opening the door for him and then got in himself, and drove off.

 

Upon arriving at the venue where the conference is being held there are so many reporters and fans screaming and chanting Hero. Stopping the car Changmin quickly got out and opened the door for Jaejoong. Jae smiled as he looked at his fans and smiled at the reporters.

He and Changmin then started to walk down the red carpet that they had for him to walk on. Soon reaching the golden double doors there stood the CEO and a couple other employees.

 

"Finally, it's nice to meet you, Hero." Said The CEO.

 

Jaejoong just smiled and the CEO smiled back and smiled at Changmin and whispering to Changmin "nice job". Changmin just rolled his eyes.

 

They all went inside where there are tables set up and food table. Everything was just jaw dropping, silk patterns that Jaejoong designed hanged beautifully from the ceiling. And then there was a fashion going on with his new, fresh designs that are on the models walking down the runway. Different celebrities from all over is here to see Designer Hero.

 

Yunho was off to side making sure everything is going good. Then he heard someone tell him Designer Hero is here.

 

Soon they fashion ended and now Jaejoong stood on the runway walking towards the table that they set up at the end of the runway.

 

Announcer " Please, welcome the world top famous fashion designer, HERO!"

 

The room filled with applauses as Jaejoong was still walking down the runway. Jaejoong smiled as he looked around the room, but stopped once his eyes landed on Yunho's shocked face. Looking away Jaejoong reached the table and sat down on the chair facing everyone in the room.



Announcer " Now, we'll open the press conference. "

 

Soon questions were flying at Jaejoong. Jaejoong just kept his eyes on Yunho's shocked face.

 

Reporter #1 " As a poor immigrant single mother that was living in Japan, you've found extreme success. If you had to think, what would be your most difficult time, what would it be?"

 

Jaejoong had tears in his eyes looking at Yunho. " I've returned to Korea, even though I have experienced great pain and hardship here."

 

Reporter #2 " what was your greatest encouragement in your quest for success. "

 

Still looking at Yunho and Yunho stared at him with tears in his eyes. " I have a child. Without my child, not only would I have achieved as much, I wouldn't even be here." Jae said and finally looked away from Yunho.

 

Yunho then got up and left the room shocked.

 

Soon more questions went on and another fashion show displaying Jaejoong's designs. Now Jaejoong was walking with the CEO and other employees. But as they were walking Jaejoong saw Minhee walking towards them. Minhee smiled as she was finally going to meet Designer Hero, but her eyes widen as she saw who it was. Jaejoong and the CEO stopped walking as they stared at Minhee.

 

"Ah, director Minhee meet Designer Hero." Said The CEO.

 

"...N-n-ne" Said Minhee looking at Jaejoong and then bowed.

 

Jaejoong smirked and raised one of his eyebrows and just walked away from Minhee putting on his sunglasses. Soon Changmin and Jaejoong left the press conference and now Jaejoong was at his other mansion. He was now sleeping on the couch. Tried from all that's happened today.





2 WEEKS LATER

 

 

Yoochun was at school sitting at his desk as it is crowd with other kids from his class and different classes asking him questions about his mom. It was all over the news about how his mother revealed himself as Designer Hero. Everyone knew his classmates, teachers, people that live around his house, everyone.

 

"Wow!!! Yoochun you're so cool, you and your mom."

 

"I wish my mother is that cool"

 

"You're so rich, Yoochun."

 

Yoochun clenched his fists." LEAVE ME ALONE!"Shouted Yoochun fed up with everyone. He then left the classroom as the final bell had already ranged.

 

Walking out the school building Yoochun was stopped by Minho.

 

"Yoochun, let's go get ice cream with Taemin, and Siwon." Said Minho saying Siwon's name quietly.

 

"Shiro" Said Yoochun slapping Minho's hand away from his.

 

"Ah, now you want to be a big shot since you're all rich." Said Siwon walking up to Yoochun with Taemin.

 

Yoochun clenched his fist even more. "Shut up."

 

Soon a sound of a motorcycle that was driving towards them stopped in front of them. Yoochun turned around to see Changmin the man his mom is seeing. Changmin smiled and got off his motorcycle and grabbed another helmet throwing it to Yoochun in which he caught it.

 

" Your mom told me to pick you up. Let's go""Said Changmin.

 

"Isn't that the hyung Yoochun's mom is seeing." Said Siwon.

 

Changmin frowned at Siwon. " Watch your mouth kid. Mind your own business. Yoochun, let's go."

 

Yoochun walked towards the bike and Changmin helped him get on. Soon Changmin drove off.  

 

Changmin rode motorcycle for a while and then stopped in a park and then him and Yoochun sat down. Changmin then pulled out two orange soda drinks and handed one to Yoochun. Changmin then snapped open his soda and took a sip.

 

"When are you and my mom getting married?" Asked Yoochun bluntly.

 

Changmin eyes widen and choked on his soda. Then looked at Yoochun. " We...doing what? Ah, is that why your mom wouldn't let me near his house, because of rumors. It's not like that little man!"Said Changmin.

 

Yoochun frowned. "Waeyo? Don't you like my mom? What's wrong with him" Asked Yoochun.

 

Changmin chuckled. " He's ten years older than I am, and the only male he can see is his son. Just you."

 

"You can't marry him if he's ten years older? Plus, even if I live with him, I can do everything myself. I won't be a bother" Asked Yoochun.

 

Changmin shacked his head and lied. "I like being alone. I'm not interested in marriage."

 

"Are you serious?" Said Yoochun.

 

"Yeah. So, be nice to your mom." Said Changmin.

 

Yoochun frowned. " Don't trouble yourself. "

 

" How can I not? I know how much you'll regret it, later....let's get you home."Said Changmin.




10:00pm Night



Jaejoong was in the dinning room trying to open his medicine that is in a small makeup container. Lately he's been having trouble opening things and his strength has weaken to do the simplest things. Wincing in pain as it struck in his hands and chest.

He was slightly sweating and panting he then tried again and the container still wouldn't open. Soon the container was taken from his hands. Jae looked and to see Yoochun had snatched it away. Yoochun frowned then twisted the top of the container opening it, he then set it down on the table.

 

Jaejoong smiled and quickly took his medicine.

 

"Is that your vitamins." Asked Yoochun.

 

"...yeah." Said Jae.

 

Soon Jaejoong's phone interrupted. His phone made a noise letting him know he just received a message. Jaejoong picked up his phone and his eyes widen it was from Yunho. The message read ( I want to meet Yoochun tomorrow afternoon, and tell him everything. I'll take him.)

 

Yoochun frowned deepened. " Is it that hyung, talk with him comfortably. "

 

Jaejoong sighed. "I said it's not like that...but, your dad wants to meet you tomorrow."

 

Yoochun eyes widen and looked at Jae.

 

" First, you'll meet your dad, and in time, you'll meet his family."Said Jae.

 

"When I go live with dad are you going to keep living here." Asked Yoochun.

 

"Tears formed in Jae's eyes. " No."

 

"Where are you going?" Asked Yoochun.

 

Jaejoong stayed silent.

 

"Are you going to live...aboard." Asked Yoochun again.

 

Jaejoong just looked down.

 

"TELL ME!" Shouted Yoochun.

 

Yoochun got even more mad. " I'm not going to go there! Just tell me!"

 

"Later. You'll find out everything later, Yoochun." Said Jaejoong.



NEXT DAY




It was the next day and Yoochun was all dressed up to go and meet his dad. Wearing jeans and a dark and light blue button down shirt. The sleeves are dark blue, while the front and back is light blue. Hair styled up.

 

Yoochun then looked at Jaejoong." Give me dads phone number. I don't even know his face. If I call him."

 

" He knows what you look like."Said Jae.

 

"You should him a picture." Said Yoochun.

 

Jaejoong just smiled. "Let's go."

 

Soon they both left and Jaejoong then parked his car in front of a cafe where Yunho said he was going to be at.

 

Jaejoong then looked at Yoochun. "Go on in."

 

Yoochun unbuckled his seatbelt and then looked at Jae. " You're not coming."

 

Jaejoong shacked his head no." Go on he'll be here in a little bit."

 

Yoochun looked at his mom then went inside the cafe. Walking inside Yoochun found a table and sat down and looked around the at the cafe doors.

 

Jaejoong sighed and then drove off.




Hour Later



Yoochun was still sitting in the cafe he was now sipping on some ice water. He then looked up and saw a man come in. Yoochun smiled, but his smiled faded as the man went to a different table.

 

Yunho was standing outside the cafe debating whether he should go in. Just thinking about the changes in his life if he goes in the cafe. He then looked at his phone staring at a picture of him and Junsu,  Minho.

 

" I..I just can't do this. I can't ruin an already perfect family I created. I just can't Jaejoong's already been good on his own. I just can't accept another son."thought Yunho.

 

Yunho then glance at Yoochun and looked down and quickly left the cafe. Yoochun had tears in his eyes he then stood up and left the cafe. As he was leaving it started to rain badly. Rain pouring down hard.

Yoochun just decide to walk to a bus stop, not wanting to call his mom. Standing in the rain as tears fell from his eyes.

 

Jaejoong was at the other mansion working on the suite he has been working on for a while for Yoochun, until he received a message from Yunho. He read the message and eyes widen.( Go to Yoochun. He probably alone. Sorry I just can't accept him, I can't ruin a perfect family I already have. Bye.)

Jaejoong quickly stood up crying and then dialed Yoochun's cellphone number.

 

"BASTARD!" Jaejoong shouted and quickly left the house into the pouring rain.

 

Driving his car to the cafe. He quickly got out and looked around for Yoochun, but nothing. He then tried calling him, still nothing.

 

Yoochun was sitting on the bus as he gazed at his phone seeing his mother calling him. He just put his phone in his pocket. Soon the bus stopped and Yoochun got off and walked the rest of the way home.

 

Hour passed Jaejoong came storming into  the other mansion to see Yoochun sitting on the couch soaked. Jaejoong looked at Yoochun as Yoochun stared at him tears coming out his eyes as well as Jae's.

 

"...Y-yoochun." Said Jae.

 

Yoochun looked down. " I...can't I just live with you?"Asked Yoochun

 

Jae stayed silent.

 

Yoochun looked up and looked at his mom. " Dad didn't come today."

 

Silence...



Yoochun was now a crying mess as his breathing was hard and fast, as he looked at his mom. " DON'T ABANDON ME, KAASAN!"

 

Jae just cried more and more.

 

"WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME? I'M ASKING IF I CAN JUST LIVE WITH YOU! JUST THE TWO OF US." Shouted Yoochun as his face is red still crying.



silence

 

"MOM!"shouted Yoochun falling to the ground crying. Jaejoong quickly went to Yoochun and held him. Yoochun held his mom back crying into Jaejoong's neck..

 

" O-of course. Let's do that."Said Jaejoong crying.




Soon Yoochun fell asleep in Jaejoong's arms. Jaejoong then changed his son out his wet clothes into something more comfortable. Then put Yoochun in his bed to sleep. Jaejoong then went back to the living room and sat on the floor with his phone in his hand as he just got down messaging Changmin.

Jaejoong just sat their staring at the floor.

Soon Changmin came rushing in the house to see Jaejoong sitting on the floor with a ters coming out his eyes.

 

"You scared me. I thought you collapsed." Said Changmin walking towards Jae.

 

Jaejoong looked at Jaejoong with a confused face and sat next to Jaejoong. "What's wrong? Are you not feeling well. Why are you like this?"

 

Jaejoong then looked at Changmin crying." I don't think I should die."

 

Changmin continued to look a Jae.

 

" There's no one to stay with Yoochun. No matter how much I beg they refuse. When I die my Yoochun will really be alone."Said Jaejoong in a crying mess.Changmin had tears in his eyes and he gently grabbed Jaejoong and sit him in his lap and held him.

 

"How can I die? I don't want to die. I want to live. I have to live. I want to live." Said Jae crying.

 

Changmin rubbed his back.

 

"Yoochun... told me not to go anywhere. He told me to stay with him. He said ..." Let's just live together. " It's the first time he said something like that.

 

Changmin just continued to rubbed Jaejoong's back with tears in his eyes as well. Jaejoong fell asleep in Changmin's arms. Changmin gently picked Jae up and lead him to his bedroom and saw Yoochun on the bed sleep. He then set Jaejoong down gently next to Yoochun and he then left.

 

Later on that night Jaejoong woke up and smiled as Yoochun was curled up again at him. He gently caressed Yoochun's cheek. "I want die. I want leave you alone." While caressing Yoochun's cheek a sharp pain struck all over Jaejoong's body. He started to breathe fast.

 

He quickly got up and went to the bathroom. Trying to open his medicine container, and managing to open it. His eyes widen as it was empty. Panting really hard Jaejoong put a hand against his chest filling it as he was in the most excruciating pain. He then felt the urge to vomit. Quickly going to the toilet. He fell to his knees and vomit in the toilet. He then looked to see that the toilet water is red.

 

Jaejoong eyes widen and he stood up with shaky legs and went to the sink. Yoochun was sleeping peacefully until he couldn't feel his mom anymore. Opening his eyes he got up and heard noise from the bathroom.

 

He then knocked on the door. "Mom!"

 

"Ah, Yoochun I'm taking a shower" Jae said lying as he the sink.

 

"Are you okay?" Asked Yoochun.



Jae winced in pain panting as he looked at himself in the mirror. "Mmmm.I'll be out in a minute."

 

Jaejoong then smiled at himself."I want die." Jae said as he turned around, but everything was blurry. He tried walking towards the bathroom door. Soon he collapsed as everything went black.

 

Yoochun was about to walk away, but stopped when he heard a loud noise coming from the bathroom. Quickly walking back. Yoochun banged on the door.

 

"Mom, come out, now" Said Yoochun.

 

Silence

 

Yoochun was crying banging on the door."MOM! OPEN THE DOOR"

 

Soon Yoochun had a metal tool in his hand and banged it against the door. Doing it over and over again. Finally the lock busted off the bathroom door and Yoochun quickly went inside. Going inside the bathroom Yoochun eyes widen. His mother was lying on the floor not moving at all.

 

More tears fell from Yoochun's eyes. Going to his mother side he gently lifted his mother's head and laid it on his lap.

 

"Mom, Open your eyes, Mom" said Yoochun crying.




"MOM!!!"