Chapter 17

Delicate Dove









 

5 Years Later    


 




 

Birds flying high you know how I feel

Sun in the sky you know how I feel

Breeze driftin' on by you know how I feel.




 

7:30pm


 

CLICK, CLICK,CLICK.



 

The sound of high heel luxury designed boots clicking on the luxury white marble floor. Passing by expensive vases and sculpture pieces. Pictures hung on the white walls that should a teenage boy around seventeen, next pictures should the teen boy with looked to be his mother, and then after that showed the boy and mother, father smiling all together. The person smiled as he gazed at the pictures as he passed by.


 

ClICK,CLICK,CLICK.

It's a new dawn

It's a new day

It's a new life for me yeah


 

CLICK,CLICK,CLICK.

 

The person soon reached a huge luxury looking bed room that looked to be the size of a tennis court. A huge king size bed decorated with white and dark purple bed covers, then passed by a nice rich vintage looking makeup desk that is decorated white, with jewels put into to it.

 

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me

ouh

And I'm feeling good

 

CLICK,CLICK,CLICK.


 

The person sighed and smiled as he walked into a grandeur looking giant bathroom with colors white, dark purple, and grey,.Consisting of big bathtub that has stairs connected to it to get in, a chandelier light above the bathtub,glass shower that can fit six people inside, a marvelous vanity mirror above a huge designer sink on grey marble counter.


 

Fish in the sea you know how I feel

River running free you know how I feel

Blossom on the tree you know how I feel

 

The clicking stopped as the person stripped out of his clothes and took off his high heel boots. Smiling as he turned around to face the bathtub to see it filled with water and vanilla, pumpkin spice bubbles. Slowly walking up the stairs that connected with the tub. Then entered the tub and moaned as the warm water touched his pale soft skin.

 

It's a new dawn

It's a new day

It's a new life

For me

And I'm feeling good

Dragonfly out in the sun you know what I mean, don't you know

Butterflies all havin' fun you know what I mean

Sleep in peace when day is done that's what I mean

And this old world is a new world

And a bold world for me

 

Sitting in the tub the man closed his eyes still with a smile on his face. He sat there for a while enjoying the warmth of the water, and then started to wash up.

 

Stars when you shine, you know how I feel

Scent of the pine, you know how I feel

Yeah, freedom is mine, and I know how I feel..

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life for me

 

And I'm feelin'... good.



 

GURGLING.

 

The sound of the water draining out of the tube as the man stood in front of the mirror drying off and then blow drying his dyed dark red hair. Then walking out the bathroom and walked towards a large walk-in closet. The closet is split into two one side has a line of business suits and designer professional shoes, other side has designer colorful clothes that looked feminine and different kinds of high heels. In the middle of the closet is a medium size glass counter that consisted of earrings, rings, watches , and other expensive jewelry stuff.

The man then put on a black turtleneck with white tight dress pants, white and black striped jacket, with black diamond earrings, and pointy dark red dress shoes. Spraying a little Versace cologne on him and then put on some dark red Versace shades. After that the man walked out the closet and walked out the bedroom. Walking down the luxury long hallway of the mansion that consisted of fourteen bedrooms and ten bathrooms, huge grand kitchen, two swimming pools one inside and another outside, luxury garden, and more.

 

CLICK

CLICK

CLICK

 

Now walking down the huge spiral grand staircase and looked as ten butlers and ten maids waited by the bottom of the staircase forming two lines. The man stopped at the bottom of the stairs and smirked as he stared at the butlers and maids.

 

The butlers and maids looked at the man and quickly bowed.

 

“ GOOD EVENING, MISS JUNSU.” Shouted the maids and butlers in nsync as they said his name.

 

“ How do you feel, Miss Junsu?” Asked the head butler Mr. Park.

 

“ I’m feeling good, Mr. Park. Thanks for asking.” Said Junsu.

 

Mr. Park smiled.

 

“ Evening, everyone. Is dinner ready, Mr. Park.” Asked Junsu looking at Mr. Park.

 

“ Yes, sir and also your husband Mr. Jung has arrived home.” Said Mr.Park.

 

Junsu smiled and walked towards the dining room to see his husband Yunho sitting at the end of the table. All different kinds of gourmet foods filled the huge dining table. Steak, lobster, caviar, truffles mixed with some foods, and red wine.  Junsu smirked as he swayed his hips as he walked towards Yuno. Yunho just smirked as he gazed at his y wife. Soon Junsu reached him and sat on his lap.

 

“ How was work, honey?” Asked Junsu sitting in Yunho’s lap facing him.

 

Yunho sighed and put one of his hands on Junsu waist and caressed it. “ Tiring, but good.

How was your day?”

“ Good. I did some shopping and got some shoes, jewelry, and some more clothes for Minho. Then met up with  Ryeowook, Leeteuk, and we had lunch. ” Said Junsu.

 

“ Well you had a busy day.” Said Yunho.

 

“ Of course. Shopping and meeting with friends for lunch everyday can be tiring.” Said Junsu smirking and getting up from Yunho’s lap and sat in the chair next to him. Then putting food on his and Yunho’s plate.

 

“ You know, MInho comes back home from Paris tomorrow. We should go out to dinner tomorrow when he get’s home.” Said Yunho taking a sip of his wine.

 

“ Hmmm, yeah. I can’t wait till my baby get’s home. That’s a great idea all three of us have dinner.” Said Junsu taking a bite of his lobster.

It was silent for a while and Yunho looked at Junsu as Junsu is too busy stuffing his face. Yunho sighed and slowly cut a piece of his medium rare steak.

 

“ Dr. Hyun BIn, called.” Said Yunho taking a bite of his steak.

 

Junsu quickly looked up and dropped his fork. “ What did he say?” Asked Junsu in panic.

 

Yunho chuckled. “ Don’t worry. He still isn’t awake.” Said Yunho.

 

Junsu picked up his fork and frown. “ Don’t worry me like that, Yuno.” Said Junsu picking at his food.

 

“ We have nothing to be worried about. It’s been five years.” Said Yunho.

 

“ Still, anything can happen.” Said Junsu looking down.

 

“ Don’t worry. Just eat your food, baby.” Said Yunho as he grabbed Junsu’s left hand and caressed it.

 

Junsu smiled and took another bite of his lobster. Soon Mr. Park came in the room holding the house phone.

 

“ Mrs. Jung, it’s Master Minho, on the phone for you.” Said Mr. Park.

 

Junsu wiped his mouth and took the phone from Mr. Park with a big smile in excitement.

 

“ Ah, MInho baby…”



 

Tokyo, Japan


 

A huge mansion far out in the woods surrounded by nature.

 

BEEP

 

BEEP

 

BEEP

 

The sound of a heart monitor beeping throughout a huge luxury white decorated bedroom. There laying on a king size bed with wires hooked up to him, oxygen mask covering his face is a young boy around seventeen. His medium length curly hair covering some of his handsome face. Eyes closed.

 

A nurse is standing by the boy’s side and moved some of the boy’s hair out his face. The nurse smiled and started writing something down on her clipboard. She then looked up and looked at the boy.

 

“ How are we today?” She asked as she looked at the boy and smiled knowing she wasn’t going to get an answer. She then pulled the covers up to the boy’s chest and turned around. Her eyes widen and she bowed.

“ Hi, Dr. Hyun Bin.” Said the nurse.

 

The doctor smiled. “ Hi, how is he?” Asked Dr. Hyun Bin.

 

“ Ah, he’s still the same.” She said and left.

 

Dr. Hyun Bin nodded in understandment and watched as she left. He then turn to the boy and smirked.

 

“ Hopefully you stay like.” Said Dr. Hyun BIn as left.

 

Unknown to them the boy’s left hand slightly moved and then a small low whisper sound echoed the room.




 

“ K-kaasan”












song by- Nina Simone- Feeling good