Chapter 22

Delicate Dove

 

 

 

3:30 pm




 

Yoochun opened his car door and got in. He then put his key in the ignition and speed off away from Changmin’s house. Pure angry is going through Yoochun’s head. He sharply turned the car of the street at a curv. Glaring through the windshield as his hand tightened on the steering wheel.



 

FLASHBACK


 

“H-H-Hyung” Said Yoochun standing up.

 

The elder man came back but he slowly wheeled someone in the room luxury living room and that person was his hyung, Changmin in a wheelchair. Changmin stared at him in complete shock and so did Yoochun.

 

“ What happened to you?” Yoochun said as he stood there in complete shock.

 

“Y-Y-Yoochun.” Stuttered Changmin.

 

Few minutes passed and now Yoochun is sitting on the couch while Changmin is in his wheelchair across from Yoochun. Changmin’s from came into the room with drinks and set it down on the table.

 

“ Thanks father.” Said Changmin with a smile.

 

“ I’ll leave you two be while I’ll go work on some papers.” Said Mr.Shim and walked out the room.

 

“H-Hyung-”Started Yoochun.

“ Yah, you don’t realize how happy I am to see you. You look so different not in a bad way, but good. So grown up. Huh.” Said Changmin smiling at Yoochun.

 

Yoochun chuckled, but stopped and looked at Changmin with serious eyes. “ Hyung, What happened to you? Huh? And don’t make up some lie. What happened to you and what happened since I’ve been in a coma. Where were you. My m-m-mothe-” yoochun said tears forming in his eyes as he said the last part.

 

Changmin looked down with tears in his eyes.

 

“ W-Well.” Started Changmin choking up a little bit.

 

Yoochun lean forward ready to hear what Changmin had to say.

 

“ When you fell down the stairs and was sent to the hospital the doctors told me you sustained a lot of damage in which caused you to be in a coma. After receiving I had to break it down to your mother in what happened. Your mother was a wreck when I told him. He never left your side and made sure you were properly taken care of at the hospital. He didn’t care that he was in so much pain. You always came first before him. Things were going okay, until your mother’s condition was getting really bad. The pain he was experiencing became much stronger and worse. It became harder for him to move and to talk a little bit. He was pretty much in pain everyday.

 

That day your mother told me a man was coming to the hospital and he wanted me to make sure he go to him. He never told me who this man was but it was important for him to be there. I kept leaving the room checking to see if the man had showed up, But every time I left the room and come back your mother condition kept getting bad. Finally when I left the room again the man had finally showed up and when we rushed towards Jaejoong’s room, there were tons of doctors in his room. Then everything became crashing down the when his line went flat.”Changmin explained crying.

 

Yoochun was looking at the floor face red and tears coming out his eyes. He put both hands in his medium length curly hair and pulled it back.

 

“ After two day passed I tried to get funeral arrangements down and find out what was going to happen to you and your mother’s things. I figured your mother left everything to you. But as I tried to find out no one would tell me anything. I found out on my own that your mother left everything to your father’s husband, but to you when you reach eighteen. Imposible went through my head, your mother would have never left everything to your father and his husband. Like I said before I was going to handle the funeral arrangements but Junsu your father’s husband got in the way and said they would take care of it.

 

I tried to look into your mother’s file and talk with your father and Junsu but they weren’t having it. I tried again, but this time I got jumped by a whole bunch of guys, I tried fighting them off, but one had a knife and stabbed it right in my back. When they did the damage they threaten me saying to stay away from your father and junsu and to mind my own business or they would destroy my father’s company or worse. Junsu might not have seem like a person with power back then, but he had lots he had some of the law working for him some family members that are lawyers and more. Central Cord Syndrome that’s what the damage they caused to my spinal cord. Loss some function in my arms, have some led movement, but not that much. The doctor’s said with a little therapy and good dieting, exercise I’ll start progressing more in my movements.” Changmin said as he looked at Yoochun.

 

Yoochun looked at changmin.” I’m sorry hyung, I wish this all didn’t happened.”

 

“ You don’t have nothing to be sorry about.” Said Changmin.

 

Yoochun wiped his face. “ Since they have everything of my mother’s how are they accessing the money and everything else since I was in a coma.”

 

Changmin sighed and cleared his throat. “ Like I said the some of the law is on there side and granted them permission.”

 

Yoochun frowned and stood up. “ Well I’m back and I’m about to shut everything down. I’m getting everything back and get my revenge. I’m going to crush all of them. Don’t worry hyung I got your back.” Said Yoochun looking at Changmin as he was getting ready to leave.

 

“ Wait!’Shouted Changmin.

 

Yoochun stopped and turned around and looked at Changmin in confusion.

 

“ Father! Come here please.” Shouted Changmin again.

 

Mr.Shim walked into the huge living room and looked at Yoochun, to his son. “ What is it son?”

 

“ Came you go in my room and look in my walk in closet and there’s a safe in the far back left corner. Type in the numbers 7,23,73. Once you open it grab a small key and bring it to me, please.” Said Changmin.

 

Mr.Shim nodded his head and left.

 

Yoochun looked at Changmin with confusion. “Key.” Yoochun eyes widen in shock. The key to the box

 

Changmin said. “ Yeah, your mother left the key and box to me but I didn’t have a chance to take the box and secure it do you have it.?”

 

“ Yes, I just needed the key. So you have it.”

 

“ Mmm.” Changmin replied.

 

Soon his father came back into the room. “ Give the key to Yoochun dad.”

 

“Thank you” Said Yoochun as Mr.Shim gave him the key.

 

Yoochun observed the key. “ Do you know what’s in the box?”

 

“No, just that he wanted me to give it to you.”Said Changmin.

 

Yoochun nodded his head and turned around to leave. “ See ya, Hyung stop by again.”

FLASHBACK ENDS





 

Yuya is walking up the hill towards their house as he took the bus home. He knows how to drive and his father bought him a nice car, but he prefers to take the bus. He sighed as he pressed the button to the gate to open. and walked up the short path and opened the front door and walked in.

 

Yuya sighed as he walked through the front door and quickly took off his shoes. Then started to walk up the grand staircase up to the third floor where he bedroom is located. Opening his bedroom door and walking then shutting it, Yuya put his school bag by his study table. He then started to pick out some clothes from his closet to change out of his school uniform. After he picked his clothes he then went into his bathroom and the shower. Switching the temperature to a nice warm soothing temp.

 

He then stripped out of his uniform and stepped into the shower closing the huge glass door as he stepped all the way in. Closing his eyes, enjoying the warm water hitting his petite body. Then grabbed his lavender scented soap and started to clean his body. After washing his entire body he then reached for his lavender shampoo and started to wash his hair.  

 

Yuya then turned off the shower and slide open the glass doors and wrapped a fluffy white towel around his body and slipped on his slippers. Then started to dry his hair and once that was dry he walked out the bathroom into his room and started to change into the clothes he had picked out.

 

Now standing in the mirror wearing white skinny jeans with a light gray V shirt with a white and gray cardigan jacket, and gray shoes. Feeling satisfied with his outfit  he then grabbed his bag and left out his room. Walking down the stairs, Yuya is making his way to the front door, until Jessica stopped.

 

“ And just, where do you think you are going?” Jessica said walking with her arms crossed into the room as her high heels made a clinking noise.

 

Yuya closed his eyes in annoyance. “ I’m going to go visit dad.” Yuya Said turning around to face her.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and chuckled, then smirked. “ Is that right. Well I think your are lying.”

 

Yuya shaked his head and looked off to the side and looked right back at her. “ What makes you think that I’m lying. Huh? Why would you care?”

 

“ I don’t I just know that you’re lying.” Said Jessica smirking even more.

 

“ Well I am going to go visit dad. You can think what you want.?” Said Yuya turning around, but stopped.

 

“ Ah, I don’t think I don’t know about your activities that you do late at night.” Said Jessica.

 

Yuya turned around in confusion. “ What are you talking about?”

 

Jessica frowned. “ Really, I know a when I see one. You might can fool your father, but not me. Sneaking out of the house around 3am in the morning all the time.”

 

Yuya chuckled. “ Are you crazy? Huh? I think you’ve lost it.” Said Yuya chuckling.

 

Yuya, then turned around again to leave, but Jessica grabbed a hold of his arm tightly. “ Don’t you dare turn your back on me !” Shouted Jessica.

 

Yuya with wide eyes and with a little tears in his eyes. a little sweat forming on his forehead and slapped Jessica hands away. “ Sawaranaide kudasai!, watashi ni fureru koto o teishi!  (Don’t touch me!, Stop touching me!)” Yuya shouted panting in panic.

 

Jessica eyes widen at the outburst. “Y-Y-Yah!, Wh-” Stuttered Jessica, but Yuya quickly left slamming the door behind him.

 

Yuya wiped his tears and tried to calm his panting as he quickly walked to the bus stop. Holding tightly on to his bag and the end of his cardigan sweater. Finally reaching the bus stop, not waiting long as the bus pulls up. He get’s on putting his change into the machine and went to sit down near the window.

 

Just getting off the bus, Yuya thanked the bus driver and then started walking towards the hospital. He then finally reached the hospital and walked through the sliding doors. Walked down the hallway feeling much better. He gazed at the art work that he is passing by, as he is on his way to his father’s office. Then stopped at an elevator and press the up button. Elevator doors slide open and he went inside the and pressed #7.


 

Ding! Ding!

 

Reaching the seventh floor, Yuya walked out the elevator and walked down two hallways. Then reached his father’s office. Sighed and then smiled, knocked three times..

 

“ Come in.” Said a deep masculine voice.

 

Yuya smile brighten and opened the door. “ Hi, Dad!”

 

“ Yuya!” Jae-Hyun said excitedly to see his son. He quickly got up and gave him a hug.

 

Releasing the hug. “ I was just finishing up.” Said Jae-Hyun putting his paperwork together neatly and then put them in his desk. Then grabbed his work bag, and coat.

 

“ So you pick what we eat today.” Said Jae-Hyun with a smile.

 

Yuya smiled, but then looked down, Jae-Hyun noticed his son’s behavior and frowned.

 

“ Yuya, what’s wrong.” Jae-Hyun asked in a concern voice.

 

‘Ah, it’s nothing.” Said Yuya smiling trying to brush it off.

 

“ Did you take your medicine? Did your mother say something to you? Is it  your anx-” Said Jae-Hyun, but is cut off by, Yuya.

 

“ Pizza, How about that I feel like eating that, what about you dad.” Yuya said avoiding his father’s questioning.





 

Red Circle



 

“ Yah!, why don’t you slow down on the alcohol baby.” Said Sungmin trying to take the bottle of vodka away from, Siwon, but Siwon pushed him away from him.

 

“ Aish,I’m fine, leave me alone. Huh am I bothering you? Huh? stop being a nuisance.” Siwon said rolling his slightly red eyes and taking another sip of the vodka.

 

Sungmin pouted feeling hurt by, Siwon’s words, but he knows that’s just the alcohol right. “ Baby, please stop drinking, MInho and the other’s haven’t even arrived yet..

 

“ AISH, THAT SPOILED, LYING SON OF .” Shouted Siwon throwing the glass bottle on the ground as it cracked into millions of pieces as well as the liquid. Startling some people by them and Sungmin.

 

Sungmin quickly moved away from Siwon. “ S-Siwon, baby.”

 

“ I don’t even know anymore, if only everyone can see that s true colors.” Siwon said Standing up, wobbling a little bit.

 

Sungmin with shaky arms, reached out to grabbed Siwon. “ Where are you going baby?”

 

Siwon slapped Sungmin’s hands away.” I need some fresh air.” Siwon said walking past Sungmin, but Sungmin tried to follow.

 

“ ALONE!” Siwon shouted finally walking away.

 

“ What about the others?” Shouted Sungmin.

 

Pushing other people out his way, Siwon wobbly made his way out the club. He then reached in his pocket and pulled out a cigarette packet. Taking one out the packet he put it to his lips and pulls out his lighter. Flicking the lighter three times, he then lit the cigarette.

 

Walking down the street with one hand in his pocket and the other holding on to the cigarette. He then looked up at the sky.

 

“ I’m a terrible person.”


 

 

 

Yoochun is sitting in his luxury living room with the white box sitting on the table opened. He then stood up with three pieces of paper in his hands. He then slow put his hands down with the papers still in his hands.

 

With a smirk on his face, Yoochun turned around and started walking out the living room.





 

“ They’re all going down.”