Chapter 19

Delicate Dove

 

 

 

 

TOKYO, JAPAN







 

Dr. Hyun Bin and other nurses that took care of Yoochun stood downstairs by the bottom of the stair case. The sound of shattering glass and other objects being thrown around upstairs in the room Yoochun is in.  The nurses winced as they heard the emotions Yoochun is letting out. Pain and sorrow, regret, and apologies being screamed out from Yoochun. Everyone at the bottom of the staircase look down.


 

“AHHHAHAH!!!”

 

 

CRASH

 

 

SHATTER

 

 

CRASH

 


" AHAHHHAHH!!!"

 

Dr. Hyun Bin then looked at everyone else. “ I’m going to check on him.” He said as he slowly ventured upstairs.


 

Reaching the huge master bedroom, Dr. Hyun Bin saw the bedroom door cracked open just a little bit. He peaked inside and his eyes widen the room is completely trashed. PIllows ripped, vases broken, the bed post is cracked, and the windows in the room are busted. Dr. Hyun Bin then slowly walked into the room trying to find Yoochun. Not finding any luck in finding he then decided to check the bathroom.


 

Reaching the bathroom his eyes widen even more at the state the bathroom is in. Mirror is busted, shower glass shattered, and more. He then saw Yoochun sitting in the middle of the shower with the water running on my him. He has small cuts on his arms and upper back, his hair is a  total mess, eyes red and puffy from crying non stop. Yoochun then leaned his head on the showers tile wall crying.


 

“ I’m so sorry, Kaasan.” Yoochun said in a low whisper as he kept repeating the words.


 

“ I’m Sorry”


 

Yoochun then looked up and noticed Dr. Hyun Bin. “ Why? Huh? Why does this have to happen to me? I did so many things- Kaasan I didn’t mean it.  I didn’t get a chance to p-p-properly apologise. I s-s-said so many hurtful things- Kaasan. ” Yoochun said looking at the tile floor rocking back and forth.


 

Dr. Hyun Bin looked down and then gently reached out his hand towards Yoochun to give him comfort, but Yoochun quickly grabbed Dr. Hyun Bin wrist in a tight grip. Dr. Hyun Bin winced in pain and Yoochun Slowly stood up and then unwrapped his hand from Dr. Hyun BIn wrist and quickly pushed him up against the wall, this time with his hand tightly around Dr. Hyun Bin throat.

 

“ Y-Y-Yoochun.” Choked out Dr. Hyun Bin.


 

Yoochun had his eyes closed and slowly opened his red puffy eyes and looked at Dr. Hyun Bin straight in the eye with hate, disgust, and detest.


 

“ I-I-If only I hadn’t went to school that day I could’ve still been with my mother. I-I-If only I had just stayed none of this would happen.” Said Yoochun tightening his grip.


 

“ M-M-My mother can’t be dead. Hōhō ga nai no ( There’s no way). Tell me everything.” Said Yoochun loosening his grip.


 

Dr. Hyun Bin fell to the ground in a coughing fit.


 

Now Yoochun is sitting in the living room looking out the window. All the nurses and doctors are kneeling on the ground in front of him as he ordered all of them to.


 

“ I don’t have all day, TELL ME!” Shouted Yoochun.


 

Dr. Hyun Bin nervously looked up at Yoochun. “ All I know is that when your mother d-d-ied he left a will giving everything to your father and his wife Junsu. THe property your mother had own, money, cars, and his fashion companies everything.” Said Dr. Hyun Bin.

 

Yoochun looked at all of them and then at Dr. Hyun Bin.” That can’t be. My mother would never have my father and his wife be my guardian. Nor would my mother would leave everything to them.” Said Yoochun upset.


 

“ It’s all in the Will your mother left, Yoochun.” Said Dr. Hyun Bin.


 

“ Oh, Just a moment your mother left you something, but you need a key.” Said Dr. Hyun Bin leaving the room but quickly coming back with a small white box.

 

Yoochun grabbed the box and observed it.


 

“ We couldn’t find a key so we just left it alone.” Said Dr. Hyun Bin


 

Yoochun then stood up with the box in his hand. “ Why am I in Japan? ” Asked Yoochun.


 

“ Mrs. Jung (Junsu) couldn’t stand the sight of you so he had you moved to Japan Where you can be out of his sight..” Said Dr. Hyun BIn.


 

“ Were you paid to take care of me? Huh? Were you all PAID” Asked Yoochun.


 

Dr. Hyun Bin looked nervously looked at Yoochun straight in the eye. “ N-n-n-ne.”


 

Yoochun looked down. “ get out.”


 

Dr. Hyun Bin. “ what?”


 

Yoochun Looked at them with hate. “ GET OUT!!! NOW.”


 

All the nurses and doctors quickly got up and left, but Yoochun told Dr. Hyun Bin to stay.


 

“ For now on you work for me. Delete my father’s number and that es number. You see I can’t let you go you might call them and tell them the great news that I’ve woken up. I’m going to clear everything up.” Said Yoochun getting and leaving, but stopped.


 

“ Ah, don’t think you’re off the hook. Just watch and see how much damage i’m going to do to you and everyone else.” Said Yoochun leaving.




 

SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA



 

Junsu is sitting in the VIP section of a high luxury beauty cosmetics store owned by his Sister in law. Everyone looked at him knowing who he is. He sipped his champagne that was served to him by one of the employees and sighed. He looked around the popular cosmetic store and smirked. She really did upgrade since the what happened. They have the money now. The store has four floors, nice expensive furniture, a salon, and many more other things. Taking another sip of his champagne, Junsu looked up to see his sister in law walking towards him.


 

Jessica is wearing a pastel pink dress that reaches above the knee, with pastel pink high heel shoes, a white fur vest coat, pearl earrings, gold bracelet, and a gucci pastel pink and white purse. Her luxury high heels clicking as she walked towards Junsu as other customers quickly moved out her way knowing who she is. She then sat down across from him and one of her employees quickly gave her a glass of champagne.


 

“ What are you doing here?” Asked Jessica smirking.


 

“Ah, Just checking in on you. Seeing how you’re doing and your store.” Said Junsu.


 

“ Everything’s just peachy. What about you? How are you and Yunho?” Asked Jessica.


 

“ We are fine. Same old same old.” Said Junsu.


 

Jessica then chuckled. “ Aren’t you just loving your new life.” She asked.


 

Junsu smirked. “ Of course. Who wouldn’t”


 

“ How’s MInho? I heard he’s back. Did he like studying abroad?” Asked Jessica.


 

“ He’s great and he said it was wonderful. Now he’s just going to finish his senior year here and then off to college.” Said Junsu smiling.

As the two continued talking two ladies came in the store and started browsing the different beauty products and what. Then the two ladies stopped in front of Jessica and Junsu talking.

 

“ Ah, these are the best brand. It makes your face so smooth. You should try it?” Said Lady 1#


 

“ I don’t know. I don’t like trying different beauty products, most products just break out my face, but I’ll probably give it a try.” Said Lady 2#


 

“ This store is best place I guarantee your face won’t break out. This absolutely the best place you can get everything here, excepted clothes. They should partner up with the SU brand company then it’ll be even more perfect.” Said Lady 1#

 

“ Ah, the SU brand clothing. It’s okay. I really, really like the HERO brand fashion clothing. Now that’s clothes people would wear. HERO brand should class and elegance in its clothing, but the SU brand is terrible to me.” Said Lady 2# picking up a pastel red lipstick looking at it.


 

“ Oh, yeah, I forgot about HERO. I think they got rid of all the HERO clothing stores and brands. No one doesn’t even know what happen to the designer, but I heared that the designer is really beautiful, I mean beyond beautiful and also heard the designer has a son.” Said Lady 1#


 

“ Yeah, I wish the designer can come back I really liked his clothing. MAybe the son can take over and bring the clothing line back.” Said Lady 2# walking with the other lady as they went upstairs to the second floor.


 

Junsu frowned and quickly drank his champagne and got up and left. Jessica sighed and rolled her eyes she then snapped her fingers. Two security guards came to her side she then half way looked at them.

 

“ Please those two ladies that just came in out of my store, please.” Jessica said standing up and going back to managing her store.




 

NEXT DAY


 

10pm

Incheon International Airport



 

Yoochun is walking down the terminal wearing black tight dress pants, a black turtleneck thin sweater, a luxury grey and black dress coat, and expensive looking black velvet dress shoes. Somewhat curly black hair pulled back into a ponytail wearing HERO brand sunglasses, and carrying luggage with the brand HERO. Gold watch resting on his right wrist and Iphone six plus being held in the right hand. People stopped and stared at him as he walked by, as his shoes made a small clicking sound as he walked by them.

 

“ Who is he?”

 

“ Is he famous?”

 

“ Isn’t that a HERO brand”

 

“ He’s so handsome”

 

Ignoring the comments made by people as he walked by Yoochun then pulled dialed a number on his Iphone six plus phone. Talking for a bit on his phone he then hung up and walked outside the airport where a car is waiting for him.  He then put his luggage in the trunk of his  black Bugatti Veyron sports car. Then got in the car and drove off.

 

He was driving for at least an hour until he reached his destination and stopped in front of a cafe. Parking his car he then got out people quickly moving out his way thinking he’s someone important. Walked into the cafe and searched for someone he’s meeting with. LOoking around for a good five minutes Yoochun smirked as he finally found the person. He then walked to the person and then sat down on the other side of the table of the person.

 

“ Cho Kyuhyun?” Asked Yoochun as he looked at the man.


 

Kyuhyun looked up and his eyes widen. “ Kim Yoochun, Kim Jaejoong’s son, right. Wow! You’ve grown.”

 

Yoochun smiled, but his smiled faded away. “ So, you worked with my mother.”


 

“ Ah, yes I have. Why did you call me to meet you here. Shouldn’t you be resting, I know you  had a long flight, right.” Said Kyuhyun


 

“ I just got here, but I’m fine. I wanted to meet with you because I want you to find someone for me.” Said Yoochun looking at Kyuhyun with a serious face.


 

Kyuhyun smirked. “ Who do I have to find?” Said Kyuhyun leaning back in his chair.


 

Yoochun pulled out an envelope and handed it to Kyuhyun and then handed him another envelope but with money in it. Kyuhyun handed him the money back and smiled.


 

“ You don’t have to pay me. Me and your mother were good friends.” Said Kyuhyun looking at the picture in the envelope that Yoochun handed him.


 

Yoochun sighed. “ He was my mother’s boyfriend or friend or something  well he didn’t say he was his boyfriend, but I know my mother had feelings for him and so did he. I just need you to find him. it’s important. He’s really a good friend of mine.” Said Yoochun.

 

“ All right, I’ll get on it.” Said Kyuhyun standing up as did Yoochun. They shook hands and then left.

 

Yoochun got in his car and drove off. After  driving for what seem like forever, Yoochun drove up a long path that lead to a huge white mansion surrounded by the woods. He then parked his car in front and got out of his car, and walked towards the entrance door. Pulled out a key and unlocked the door walking inside Yoochun looked around and then closed the door. He then walked around the house.

 

Sighing in boredom Yoochun is now in one of the huge bedrooms laying down on the huge king size bed. Looking at the ceiling as he held a small picture of his mother smiling a little bit. He looked at the picture and smiled with tears.

 

“ Mom.”

 

“ Are you really gone?” Said Yoochun aloud he then closed his eyes and fell into a deep exhausting sleep.






 

TWO WEEKS PASSED


 

Days have passed as Yoochun kept a low profile and waited for Kyuhyun to find someone for him. Yoochun slowly opened his eyes and sat up in his bed rubbing the sleep out his eyes. He then stood up  and went to his master bathroom and stripped his clothes revealing his muscular tan body. Being in a coma for five years his body has developed quite well for some reason.

 

He then the shower and stepped into the hot warm water as it sprayed his body. Yoochun closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the beads of water hitting his skin. HE then grabbed his body wash soap and started to wash up. Grabbing his shampoo and also started to wash his curly medium length black hair. Turning the water off, Yoochun stepped out of the shower with a towel around his defined muscular waist and looked at himself in the mirror. He then combed his hair a little bit and then put it into a ponytail.

 

Drying off he then walked to his walk in closet and pulled out a school uniform. Putting on dark navy blue pants and a white button down dress shirt, he then put his dark navy blue tie on with white stripes, and then put on his dark navy blue jacket to match the pants. The jacket had a white outline strip going around the Jacket. In the corner of the Jacket had a patch that has a “S” and “A” on it. Standing for Seoul Academy.

 

Yoochun then grabbed his school bag and then grabbed his car keys and left.




 

SEOUL ACADEMY


 

Minho parked his car in the school’s parking lot and got out of his car. He then went around to the other side and opened the car door for his boyfriend Taemin. Minho smiled and wrapped one of his arms around Taemin’s waist. Kissed Taemin’s cheek as Taemin blushed. As they walked by other students whispered about them and about Minho being back.

 

“ They’re so cute together.”

 

“ WOW! Minho’s back.”

 

“Yeah, didn’t he study in paris or something.”

 

Minho then saw the rest of their friends and walked towards them.

 

“ Siwon!” Said Minho smirking.

 

Siwon was making out with Sungmin breaking the kiss, Siwon looked up as Sungmin pouted and glared at Minho. Soon their other friends joined them. Kim Woo Bin with his lover Lee Jong Suk, Onew, Jonghyun and his lover Key,, Myungsoo with his arms around Sungjong, Sung Hoon, and Yongguk with his lover Himchan. The whole gang is here. Soon they all walked to class

 

As they walked to class other students quickly moved out there way. They’re known as the popular and richest kids of the school.Soon they reached class and sat in their usual spots and started talking as class didn’t start in 30 minutes.

 

Minho stood up. “ I’ll be right back. I’m going to the bathroom.” He said as he left the room.

 

He walked down the hallway and smiled as he greeted some lower classmen. With both his hands in his pocket. He then made a left turn and walked up two flights of stairs, he then finally reached the floor with the bathrooms and went into the bathroom. Then finished his business in the bathroom and came back out and started to walk back to class.

 

He then started to walk down the stairs but somehow he lost his grip and was about to fall down the stairs, his eyes widen, but then someone grabbed his arm and stopped him from falling. Panting, MInho looked up and turned. He smiled as he saw Siwon was the one to help him.

 

“ Thanks, man.” Said Minho smiling scratching his head.

 

Siwon smiled to.” No problem.” Said Siwon

Minho then was about to walk away, but Siwon stopped him. Minho looked up at him in confusion.

 

Siwon smirked. “ You know I’ve been hiding this for so long, but I think I should let you know.” Said Siwon.

 

“What are you talking about?” Asked Minho in confusion still.

 

Siwon smirk grew as he leaned forward into Minho’s right ear. “ I know what you did five years ago, Minho. I know what you did to Kim Yoochun back then.” Said Siwon as he leaned back and brushed shoulders with MInho as he walked by.

 

“ Don’t think we’re friends Minho because it’s just an act for our parents.” Said Siwon disappearing in sight.

 

Minho’s eyes were widen in shock as he started to breathe heavily he then backed up and ran down the hallway ignoring the looks.






 

Yoochun was in the school’s parking lot and was about to get out the car, but stopped once his phone started to ring. he looked at the number and answered it.

 

“ I found the person you’re looking for.”Said Kyuhyun.

 

“You did!”Said Yoochun in shock.

 

‘I’ll send you the address and more information through text.” Said Kyuhyun.

 

“Thanks.” Said Yoochun as hung up his phone. He then waited for the text and received with all the information.

 

Yoochun smiled and drove out of the parking lot with fast speed. Driving for 6 hours to his destination. Soon he pulled up to a gate with “SHIM” on it in gold. Yoochun then pressed a red button to buzz and open the gate. The gat then opened and Yoochun drove up the long path way.

 

The pathway had beautiful flowers decorated as Yoochun slowly drove up to the entrance to a large mansion. He then parked his car and got out. Taking a deep sigh, Yoochun then walked up to the door and ringed the doorbell.


 

MInutes went by and the door opened to reveal an elder man wearing a nice expensive suit. The man looked at Yoochun in confusion.

 

“ Can I help you?”

 

“ Yes, does Changmin live here.” Asked Yoochun.

 

“ Who’s asking?” Said the elder man.

 

“I’m his friend.” Said Yoochun.

 

“Changmin’s never talked about any friends, but come in.” Said the man.

 

Yoochun was then lead to the living room and was told to sit as he did. The man then left and told him he’ll be right back. Soon a maid came and offered him some ice water, but Yoochun said he was fine.


 

“Y-Y-YOOCHUN!”

 

Yoochun turned his head and smiled as he recognized that deep voice, but his smiled quickly disappeared.

 

“H-H-Hyung” Said Yoochun standing up.

 

The elder man came back but he slowly wheeled someone in the room luxury living room and that person was his hyung, Changmin in a wheelchair. Changmin stared at him in complete shock and so did Yoochun.



 

 

“ What happened to you?”