Chapter Two.

Triptych

    The grip on your wrist became stronger as the crowd grew and died down. It seemed to be taking this boy a while to get to wherever he needed to go, and the pain on your wrist became more of a sensation of ‘He’s going to end up pulling my wrist off!’ rather than ‘His grip is too strong!’. This boy was acting like he didn’t want to loose you in the crowd; once his grip couldn’t get any tighter to ensure that you would follow, he began looking back to make sure you were with him.

The first glimpse you caught of his face wasn’t too much. You only got to focus on one thing and that just happened to be his lips. They weren’t your everyday lips-- This boy had a cupid’s bow like you wouldn’t believe. It was very defined and you could see it even through a crowd as rowdy as this.

 

By now the crowd was dying down, everyone seemed to disperse and stay away from this part of the club and you couldn’t blame them. The darkness of this area seemed intimidating-- Like this was where all of the disappearances happened. You looked around and noticed that there were little to no lights as the boy walked further into the darker area, like he was just dragging you into a room of nothing.

 

Once more the boy glanced back at you, this time a little longer. He looked you up and down before turning around once more; you took the time to look at his face while he looked at you and got a pretty good view of who was taking you.

 

His eyes held no clear emotions, but his facial expressions said otherwise. He seemed a little rushed, but then again he also looked like he was enjoying what he was doing. It kind of looked like he was wearing eyeliner but you weren’t going to complain-- It suited him.

 

“Stairs,” the boy mumbled, picking up the pace. Before you could really process what he meant by ‘stairs’, you found yourself nearly tripping on the first step. Luckily you regained your balance quickly and managed to hop the rest of the way up. It seemed like this boy would just end up dragging you if you were to fall down.

 

This boy shoved you in front of him, placing one hand on your shoulder and using the other to open up a door into a small room. Unlike the area you had just traveled, this room was very well lit. It was like a very mini-Tryptich-- A bar and some people inside.

 

“I’m sorry about all that!” the boy said as he pushed you further into the room. He removed his hand from your shoulder and moved in front of you. The two of you were now face-to-face and you weren’t too sure about what to think.

 

This boy wasn’t a boy. This was a handsome guy who had snatched you up as soon as you had walked into the club. He had a small smile on his face, dressed in all black with the hair at the front of his head pushed up. The man let out a small laugh and held out his hand, urging you to take it.

 

As soon as you did, he gave it a little shake before raising it to his lips and kissing you knuckes. You raised your eyebrows and gave him a weird look; that was a very gentlemanly and charming thing to do in a club like this. He let go of your hand and stood up straight, clearing his throat before introducing himself.

 

“My name is…” Before he could state his name, the man running the bar came over with a colorful looking drink. The man took the drink with a smile and handed it to you, gesturing you to a nearby table.

 

“We can save names for later. But I’m really only here for one reason.” he said, his cute looking, goofy self leaving as a more serious and business like tone washed over. “You said that you knew Kim Seokjin when you were younger? An old friend?”

 

Realizing that the walkie-talkie the security guard had was used to contact this man, you decided that it would be best if you just stick with your lie and get the most out of this situation. You hoped to goodness that Seokjin wouldn’t show up and end up getting you kicked out, or even killed--

 

“Yeah, we knew each other when we were teenagers.” you lied, swirling your drink around. The man nodded and sighed, acting as if he had forgotten that you had ‘known Seokjin’. The man let out a soft chuckle, and people from the room began to move into different corners. Each and every one of them. Noticing that something bad was about to happen you attempted to throw your drink, but it failed.

 

The man grabbed your hand and twisted it behind your back, quickly grabbing your other hand and placing the two together before pulling a ziptie out of his pocket. A loud zip echoed through the room and you knew that you were screwed.

 

“He might be mad at me for doing this to a friend, but this is my job after all!”

 

A black burlap sack was placed over your head and lied loosely around your neck and you were quickly led out of the room, regretting lying to the security. It just might have been better to save up all your money and buy a V.I.P card.