Chapter One.

Triptych

Tryptich; by far the most popular club in all of Seoul, known for it’s loud music, the many random hookups that occur, and it’s owner Kim Seokjin. Along with the ‘expectations’ set for the club came some rumors that no one could prove to be true or false. There was one rumor that some people actually disappeared after a night at Tryptich, but that never topped the rumor of the owner giving anyone a night of pleasure for a reasonable price.

 

With all of this said, it was clear why there was a long line in front of the Tryptich building. All of the suspense that it’s name built up was something to die for. It was nearly impossible to get into the club without an invitation (signed by Kim Seokjin himself), a V.I.P card (which costs more than buying a small island), or a pretty convincing reason to get in. Sadly, you had none of those things.

 

You had been waiting in the line for about 3 hours now, but unlike any other line you had been in, this line just wouldn’t move. You huffed loudly, crossing your arms and rolling your eyes. There was a large group of people exiting the building, all of the people either attached to someone by the lips or arms; there was one girl who was on the guy like they were going to do it right then and there. Yet still, the line didn’t budge.

 

Your feet were aching with how long you had been standing and you weren’t going to wait in this stupid line any longer. This was the club to be at and you weren’t going to miss out on anything just because you didn’t have ‘a good enough reason’ to get in. You were going to get in, even if you were dragged out kicking and screaming two minutes later.

 

Stepping out of the line, you took one last look at your original spot which was immediately filled by the group of girls behind you. They laughed at you as you strode to the front, other groups of people pointing at you as you angrily stomped up to the security guarding the door.

 

“Ma’am, you need to go to the back.” the man said, straightening his back at your presence. You rolled your eyes once more, crossing your arms.

 

“I’m not waiting in that damned line any longer-- I don’t have a V.I.P card, I don’t have an invitation, but I do have a pretty good reason why I should go in there.”

 

The man scoffed, turning his head to the side and laughing before looking back down at you.

 

“And what would that reason be, missy?” You leaned on one leg, one hip a little higher than the other as you smiled at the security, a small little reason forming in your mind. With the most serious face you could muster, you looked up at the security and spoke.

 

“I was an old friend of the owner. I think I deserve at least a minute to say hi and check up on him.”

 

With a sarcastic look, the security nodded. “Do you know how many times we get that excuse?” he asked, his hand resting on the small rope that separated you and the entrance. Your heart was racing as he stared at you. All you could hope for was that he would either let you in or just send you home so you didn’t have to deal with the humiliation of the line.

 

With an eyebrow raised, he removed the small rope from it’s hook.

 

“We don’t get that too often…” The other people in line began protesting and yelling as the man moved out of your way and let you in. You watched him move back to his spot as you made your way towards the door, seeing him mumble into the little walkie-talkie that hung on his shoulder.

 

At this point you could care less what he was saying. All that mattered was that you got in and so far, no one had stopped you. As soon as you entered the building, the loud, thumping blared in your ears. It hurt a little bit at first, but you soon got used to it as you made your way into the club.

 

Just as you were about to talk with a stranger, someone grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you out of the crowd. You weren’t able to catch a glance of who it was as he dragged you out; all you could see was a glimpse of his hair. Then again, you couldn’t really see his hair all that well with all of the colored lights.

 

You wanted to complain and yank your hand away but then again, this was the Tryptich. Things like this were bound to happen. Random hookups, making out with a cute stranger, kidnappings and disappearances…

 

It seems like this wasn’t the hookup you were waiting 3 hours for.