Chapter Three.

Triptych

    You were shoved every which way by this man who seemed to be having a little bit too much fun watching you stumble in your heels. As soon as you were about to just give up and sit down, the man grabbed your shoulders once more, giving them a rough squeeze. He tapped at your heels with his dress shoes, making a soft click with his tongue.

 

“Why don’t you go ahead and take those off? It looks like you’re having some troubles walking--” he exclaimed, trying to hold in his laughter. You mumbled, trying to see through the sack that was over your head as you kicked your shoes off one by one. The man sighed and whispered of his content before shoving you around once more.

 

You heard the little click of a gun as you walked, making you freeze in your steps. You could almost feel the anger radiating off of the man as his footsteps neared you once more.

 

“Why would you stop walking? You heard me pull out a gun, didn’t you?” he asked, pressing the barrel of the small handgun onto the back of your neck. You tensed up and the man just laughed. “That’s better. Now move.” A small kick at the back of your ankles got you moving once more.

 

After another antagonizing, too long for comfort walk with this man, you were finally told to stop, this time by a different voice.

 

“You must be the lady who claims to know me,” the other voice spoke. You could hear multiple footsteps, but you weren’t sure of who it was now. One quick movement and the burlap sack was off of your head, your hair flying up and setting back down in front of your face. You sighed and tried to blow it away, the attempt futile.

 

You heard a small snicker from your left, a very tall and broad figure stepping in front of you to move the hair out of your face.

 

“I don’t think any of my friends would come to me with their hair like this.” he mumbled. When all the hair was cleared from your sight you looked up and saw just who was in front of you. It was none other than the infamous Kim Seokjin, looking down at you with a reluctant (and yet passionate) stare.

 

“You’re a little bit of a liar, aren’t you?” he asked, using one hand to cup your cheek. He leaned close to your face, a cute smile on his face as he spoke. “I hate liars. Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t just get rid of you--”

 

“I’d shut up, Seokjin. Boss is on his way,” the other man said.

 

Seokjin sighed and removed his hand from your face, backing away from you and giving you a scowl before looking over to the door in the back of the room.

 

“I was on a roll. He better have a good reason for coming in now,” Seokjin muttered, taking a look at his watch.

 

The two left you there standing barefoot, helpless and all in all confused as hell. You had no clue if this was just some screwed up dream, an act to keep the rumors going, or if this was really happening. Remembering what the boy who had taken you here had said you began thinking.

 

Boss can mean two things. A person in charge of a nice business, or someone leading a gang or mafia. From what these boys were doing at saying, there was no way that this was some nice business.

 

There was a long silence in the room after Seokjin’s remark. The men just stood there casually, acting as if there wasn’t a kidnapped girl in the room who didn’t have anything over …

 

“Hey--” you called out taking a few steps towards Seokjin. He turned to you and sighed, looking over at the other boy.

 

“Really. You didn’t duct tape her? Or ziptie her feet? Do I really have to finish these things up for you? For god’s sake, Taehyung I run a club and get it on with people I’m not supposed to be doing your dirty work.” As Seokjin rambled on, the man, now known to you as Taehyung, walked over to you. He pulled another ziptie out of his pocket, mumbling to himself as he grabbed your waist and forcefully sat you in a chair.

 

He put a ziptie around your ankles, sighing loudly as you began yelling at him and trying to scoot away. From a small drawer in what seemed to be Seokjin little desk, he pulled out a roll of duct tape, ripping off a strip before walking over to you.

 

“Just shush so I don’t get any in your hair.” Taehyung groaned, pushing your head back and placing the tape over your mouth. He looked over to Seokjin and raised his arms. “There. You happy? Now she can just scream through the tape and fall out of the chair.”

 

Seokjin chuckled and looked over at you, covering his mouth as he giggled. All that giggling was stopped immediately as the door in the back opened. In stepped two more men, one much shorter than the other, but a lot more muscley. The taller one seemed very high up, but you wouldn’t know.

Everything was just a blur of the first few lines of Bohemian Rhapsody : “Is this the real life, is this just fantasy. Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.”