Chapter Nine.

Triptych

    You rolled with window up, slowly sitting back in the car seat. Your mask was still on, hiding how heavy your breathing was. You were thankful that no one could see your nose or mouth, seeing as how that hid most of your face. Staring at the seat in front of you, you crossed your legs. Perhaps a skirt wasn’t your best choice, but then again you had no clue all of this was going to happen.

As the car moved, you couldn’t help but think about Hoseok. The way he ran to you after he heard a little explosion, the scolding he did, the worry in his eyes as he stared at you. The fact that he let you keep his mask made you feel like he felt a little something for you, but you weren’t sure; normally someone who likes you doesn’t send you off to a stranger. But, you don’t know with these guys.

After what seemed like forever, the car came to a sudden stop. Your door was opened and you were pulled from your seat, hobbling out of the car, your feet scraping against the pavement as you were dragged by some . You tried to hold your feet up to try to stop the scraping, but the man just lowered you down; there was no way you could win.

Finally, you were practically thrown into a large room. It was brightly lit, looking like a little office with concrete floors. You looked down at your feet which were slowly starting to bleed. Turning back to the man who dragged you here, you glared at him. “Such an …” you mumbled, the mask making your words incomprehensible.

The man nudged you with his foot, signaling for you to shut up. Still, you were on the floor, waiting for the big man who was supposed to take you in.

It must have been over a half an hour before he came in, talking loudly and confidently about his most recent whereabouts.

“Yeah, teens are the best these days. They don’t care what the price is if it’ll make them ‘cool’,” he proclaimed, the door behind you opening, almost hitting you. You looked behind you, seeing the man who was talking, who you assumed was ‘Suga’.

“What’s she doing on the floor?” he asked, stepping around you and stopping in front. His orange hair was messy, but in a fashionable way. He wore black jeans and a black button up shirt-- Not surprising. But what was slightly surprising, were the classy black dress shoes he wore, as well as the ear piercings he had.

He squatted down, looking you up and down. “And a mask? This one looks like Hosoek’s--” he paused, a gummy smile coming onto his face. Yup. This was Suga. “You’re coming from Hoseok aren’t you?” he asked, tapping your mask as you nodded.

But soon enough, that cute little smile was gone; his eyes had seen your torn up feet. He looked back up at you with a serious face, and you looked up at the man behind you who had dragged you in. 

Suga stood up, motioning the man outside of the room. You saw the overwhelming fear on the man’s face as he stepped out of the room. 

A loud yell was heard; it sounded more like a command, followed by words that were muffled by the door. One more loud shout and there was silence.

The door opened again-- First came Suga, then a different man who helped you up and grabbed you a seat. The new man had grabbed a washcloth and some water and began cleaning your feet-- Pretty weird.

“Where are your shoes?” Suga asked, sitting behind his desk. His eyes were locked onto you, as if you were his sole priority at this point. Before you could speak, he snapped his fingers. The new man looked up to Suga, waiting for a command. Suga tapped his face, and the man knew exactly what to do. In a few seconds, your special mask was off and sitting on Suga’s table.

And that’s when the scents hit you. Every kind of drug smell you could imagine was floating around in the air. Suga seemed to have no problems breathing it all in, but you were struggling.

“Taehyung made me take them off earlier, Seokjin said he’d bring them to me.” Suga laughed. 

“Oh he’s such a liar.” He leaned in, a small grin on his face. “He’s gonna keep those-- I hope you didn’t like them.”

You did. You loved those $40 shoes. And now they’re with an alleged male e and you’re stuck in a drug house. How delightful.