Chapter Twenty Seven

Triptych

You stared out the window, noticing a familiar building coming into view. You glanced down at Jimin, then to Jungkook. Jungkook had his eyes locked on Jimin, as if looking away would cause some sort of physical pain. You heard Taehyung let out a small sigh, telling the others that they were at the desired destination; Triptych.

Hoseok and Suga hopped off the car, opening the doors of the doors. Hoseok pulled Jimin off your lap, carefully holding him and walking towards the back entrance. Jungkook quickly jumped out of the car, grabbing onto Hoseok’s shirt like a little duckling. Namjoon was the next one out, following behind Jungkook, discretely checking out the little scratches and bumps on the assassin.

You swung your legs out of the car, seeing a hand being held in front of you. Suga stood outside of the car, offering to help you out. You didn’t refuse; taking his hand you carefully stepped out of the car.

You let go of his hand awkwardly, quickly catching up to Namjoon and the others.

Everybody filed inside, working out where they were going to go. Now that Seokjin was gone, there wasn’t anyone to really run the club, so they had to figure out who would take that responsibility.

“I’ll do it.” Taehyung said, raising his hand. “I’m here a lot of the time anyways, I don’t think it’d be too much.” Namjoon nodded, deeming Taehyung the new ‘manager’ of Triptych.

“I’m going to go into Seokjin’s old room,” Hoseok said. Looking behind him, he noticed Jungkook was still attached to his shirt. “Guess I’ll take Jungkook with me.”

Without another word, those two were off.

“I’m going to go show Taehyung everything he needs to know,” Namjoon said. He pointed to you and Suga, smiling.

“You two are on your own.”

Namjoon and Taehyung left, leaving you and Suga in silence.

It was silent for a good few minutes, neither of you moving or talking. Suga cleared his throat, tapping his foot and looking down at the ground. You let out a soft sigh, looking around the room for anything to do.

“Do you…. Want to sit down?” he asked, gesturing to a small table in the corner of the room.

You nodded, half jogging half walking over to the table, quickly putting your in one of the seats. You heard Suga chuckle at your little run—you knew that he would be making some sort of comment about it when he sat down.

“What was that run?” he asked, folding his hands on the table.

“What run?” you asked, trying to brush it off.

“The little jog thing you did just now.” He said, smirking at you. “You looked like some sort of awkward animal. Kind of like a penguin?” he put his hand under his chin, looking up at the ceiling as if he was thinking. “Maybe a giraffe?”

Looking at you once more, he shook his head.

“Definitely a penguin.”

You rolled your eyes.

“Or!” he exclaimed, crossing his legs. “A fly. Like when you swat it and get it but it can still fly?”

You let out a small laugh, shaking your head at his comparison.

“You have a cute laugh.” He stated, leaning over the table.

You covered your mouth, looking away from him.

“What are you looking over there for? What’s so interesting about a wall?” he asked, leaning across the table to look at what you were looking at. You turned your head back to him, your arms crossed and a small pout on your face.

“Cut it out.” You commanded, tilting your head to the side. “You’re not funny.”

“Oh but I am, I made you laugh earlier, remember?”

You threw you head back, letting out a small groan as you tried to fight back the small smile on your face.

“Just shut up.”

Suga closed his eyes, leaning back in his seat.

“I don’t think I want to. You know when you’re as handsome as me, normally you would be shut up. You know, because I’m too stunning for words?”

You let out a loud breath of air, shaking your head.

“See? My handsome features are kicking in. You’re speechless aren’t you?”

“Just shut up!” you yelled, a horribly hidden grin on your face.

Leaning forward, Suga smirked.

“Make me. Make me, make me, make me, make me, make me,”

You covered his mouth with your hand, leaning over the table to do so. Sadly, he continued his statement. Although muffled, you could clearly hear him say ‘make me’. You let out a small laugh, looking to the side as you thought of a better way to shut him up.

Removing your hand from his face, he got one last ‘make me’ out before you put your lips on him, completely shutting him up. Smiling into the little kiss, you prepared to move away and deem yourself the winner. But you were beaten to it—Suga pulled away first.

He stood up from his seat, grabbing your hands and pulling you up and out of yours. He wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling your bodies together, his stare on your lips. You put your arms around his neck, feelings his hands move down to your hips.

The both of you were high off the adrenaline—knowing that the two of you were able to save a life when it seemed impossible left the two of you high in the clouds. Your hearts were racing, the heat of the moment getting to the two of you.

A smile was on your face as he pressed his forehead onto yours, a small chuckle coming from him before his lips reconnected with yours. As if it was a second instinct, your hands went into his hair, tugging here and there.

Suga pulled away, his lips moving to your neck. He nipped here, kissed there, and left small hickeys in no particular place. You let out little squeals and laughs whenever he did so, your hands continuing to comb through his hair.

He kissed up your neck, on your jawline, and landing a small kiss on your lips. He paused, biting his lip and grabbing your hands.

“Come on, I know just the place.”

Suga lead you through the inner club of Triptych, guiding you through the crowd. He led you to the upper level, getting tons of stares and cheers from people who he passed. I guess they saw stuff like this often, and knew exactly what was going on.

He opened the door to one of the V.I.P rooms, shooing all the people who were in there out. He shut the door, locking it and turning back to you.

__________

“Now where did we leave off?” he asked, slowly inching towards you. Somehow he had gotten you backed up against the wall. You gave him a wide smile, your eyes locked with his.

With a glint in his eye he answered his own question, leaning in and whispering in your ear.

“I think we left off at this,”

He lifted you up off the ground, pressing his body against yours to keep you on the wall while his hands went to your waist. Before you could wrap your legs around his waist, his knee went between your legs. He let you slowly slide down onto his knee, a small smirk on his lips.

His lips went to your ear, whispering something you thought you’d never hear.

“You can scream if you want, but it might be better to save your voice for later.”

Slowly, his knee rubbed against your crotch, his hands gripping at your waist and his lips on your neck once more. You bit your lip, you let out a shaky breath. Suga’s lips moved to your collarbones, kissing and nipping everywhere he could as his knee continued.

You ran your fingers through his hair, nearly tugging some out when he bit a certain spot.

Noticing your pleasure, Suga lowered you back down onto the floor, his body still pressed against yours. You moved your lips onto his, tugging at the jacket he wore. Smirking into the kiss, he took it off, throwing it to the side. You felt one of his hands reach for your , giving it a tight squeeze before he moved you to the center of the room.

Realizing what you were getting yourself into, you blushed and looked to the side. Poor choice.

Grabbing your hair, Suga turned your face to him, his voice low and husky as he spoke.

“Keep your eyes on me.”

You did just as he said, keeping your eyes locked on his. He let out a small chuckle, a cute little grin back on his face.

“Good.”

With his eyes locked on yours, he moved you to the table at the side of the room, laying you down. You let out a small breath of air, feeling Suga’s hands grip at your hips. His eyes trailed up your body, focusing on the button at the top of your shirt. You heard him let out a small giggle, his hands moving up slowly.

His body was now hovering over yours, his hands slowly ing them one by one. After two buttons, he let out an angry sigh.

“ this.”

Grabbing at shirt, he ripped it down the middle, all the little buttons popping off and scattering on the floor. As he got further and further down the shirt he bit his lip. Finally, the last button popped off, your stomach, bra, and chest showing. You looked up at their ceiling, trying your hardest not to laugh.

You felt his hands run down your legs, slowly pulling them apart. You were covering your face, absolutely flustered but enjoying it more than you should.

“What did I say?” he asked, spreading your legs apart. His hands trailed up your thighs, finally landing under your waist. Lifting you up just a bit, he moves in closer and rolls his hips into you.

You let out a soft moan, completely losing it. You sprung up, attacking Suga’s lips as he grinded on you. Your hands ran through his hair, biting his lip as you pulled away from him. Thank god you were still partially sitting on the table, or you would have been on the floor as you let go of Suga, throwing your shirt off and tugging at his.

Suga’s hands ran over your back, leaving kisses down your shoulders and across your chest. He connected his lips with yours once more giving one more hard press against your hips.

You pressed your chest to his, your mouth open as he trailed more kisses across your collarbone. He began fumbling around with your bra, clearly struggling. You chuckled softly, moving your hands back to the clasp. Just as you were about to snap your bra off, all the lights went off. The music stopped, gasps being heard from outside.

You smiled lightly, running your hands down Suga’s chest.

__________

“Hold on,” he mumbled, moving away from you. You nearly fell on the floor, but scooted back onto the table. Really? He was going to leave you hanging?  You hopped off the table, walking over to him as he peaked out the door. You wrapped your arms around him, messing around with his pants as he looked. He swatted your hands away, stepping out further.

“Put your shirt on babe, something’s wrong.”

You frowned, continuing to shove your hands in his back pockets.

Suga pulled your hands out, sternly directing you to get your shirt. You rolled your eyes, finding your shirt in the dark and throwing it on, holding it together in the front. Grabbing your hand Suga led you out of the room and down the steps, back onto the main level.