Chapter Four.

Triptych

    You wiggled your fingers behind your back, the tight ziptie feeling like it was cutting off circulation in your hands. You looked at the taller man, the one who you suspected was the leader, and gave him a pleading look. He looked straight at you as he walked, the shorter man following close behind him as if he was his bodyguard.

 

The tall man looked over to Seokjin, giving him a small glare as if to say ‘What the hell is she doing here?’ before turning back to you. The tall man had a strong walk, a bounce in his step that gave him the look of a high class model. He had a very light, almost bleach blonde hair and a very firm face. Although, high class models with his looks wouldn’t be hanging around in a club like this-- But then again you never know what people do in their spare time…

 

“Oi, why’s she here?” he asked, finally standing in front of you. Seokjin and Taehyung shrugged, looking at each other before looking back at you. The tall man sighed and shook his head. “Who duct taped her? You do know I’m going to have to rip this off since these two bozos didn’t get a reason--”

 

“She said that she knew Seokjin before.” Taehyung blurted out. The tall man turned to him, letting out a small chuckle. “She said that she knew him when they were teenagers.”

 

Turning back to you, the small man smiled. There was a small dimple on his left cheek, making him seem more cute than intimidating. A man as seemingly nice as him, involved in something like this? You were extremely confused as to what this man’s occupation was, what he was doing here, why he was so concerned about you-- All those questions plus a few more were crowding your mind.

 

The tall man looked over towards the more muscley one, giving him a small nod. The muscley man walked over; his walk was more slow and ‘manly’, so to say. He had powerful strides and a straight face as he walked over to you, standing next to the taller man. He had dark hair that was push up just like Taehyung’s,

 

Another small nod and the muscley man had grabbed the end of the tape covering your mouth, ripping it off without warning. You replaced a small shriek with wide eyes, turning your head to the side to try and get rid of the small tears that were forming at the corners of your eyes.

 

As you looked back up, you noticed Seokjin was slowly making his over to you. He had a concerned look on his face, but a questioning look in his eyes. It was extremely hard to imagine what was on his mind, and it was aggravating and fearful not knowing what these boys would do next.

 

“I don’t remember knowing you when I was a teenager,” Seokjin mentioned, the taller man and muscley man moving away from you. Seokjin stood in front of you, leaning over to get a good look at your face. “I know I would remember a face as pretty as yours.”

 

“Stop with the smooth talk,” the muscley man muttered, rolling his eyes. The taller man elbowed his arm, telling him to shut up. The muscley man obediently listened, straightening his back and letting out a loud sigh.

 

Seokjin smiled, standing up straight and turning to the taller man.

 

“I have no clue who she is.” he announced, walking away as he spoke. Taehyung looked over to you, no clear expression on his face.

 

“What are we gonna do with her?” Taehyung asked, walking over to your side. He held your hands for a second, giving them a small squeeze before giving the ziptie another pull, making it even tighter than before.

 

“Boss, we just can’t keep her. We can’t just let her go, either. There’s only one way out of this--”

 

The muscley man was interrupted by Seokjin, who proceeded to defend you.

 

“You really want to kill a girl like this? Who knows what she might be able to do for us.”

 

“Seokjin she’s not just going to be another one nighter for you,” The muscley man commented.

 

“Just shut up and hear him out, Jimin.” Taehyung groaned, taking another step closer to you.

 

You weren’t sure if you like the two random guys defending you, you barely knew either of them. But at least now you knew the muscley man was Jimin. You knew three names out of who knew how many-- It’s better than nothing. But again, these two boys defending you; you weren’t sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing.

 

“Maybe she’ll be good with firearms and weapons.” Seokjin stated, turning back to you. “Do you have any experience with things like that?” You sat there silently, looking straight at Seokjin, no answer given. He sighed and rubbed his temples, moving around the room.

 

“We should just send her to Hoseok and see if she can be of any help there. Obviously, she’ll have to stay with him 24/7, we can’t really risk her getting away with how much she knows.” Taehyung said.

 

Jimin crossed his arms, the fabric of his shirt now clinging tightly to his skin. “If that doesn’t work we could always send her to Suga. And if Suga doesn’t like her there’s always Jungkook.”

 

“Why would you want to send her in with Jungkook? You know what he does--”

 

“Quiet, Taehyung.” the ‘Boss’ said. He took a step forward, now standing in front of you once more. Another small smile was given to you as he reached his hand out, flipping a piece of hair over to the other side of your head. “Let’s send her to Hoseok, see how that works out.”

 

The Boss looked over to Seokjin, giving wim a wide grin. “Call him. Let him know that he has a trainee coming in soon. Have him find another mask,” he paused and looked over to you, letting out a small giggle before walking off.

“She’s gonna need it.”