GIRL FIGHT

THE BEST FRIEND

Leah got a call from kris last night telling her to go to school.

she didnt eant to go but she was going to plus she had to fix the other day with Minho she knew he was jealous and she knew she had to fix it.

Just as she walks into the fourth hour her head spun out of control. There stood Hanna. So beautiful as ever. And Leah became more jealous than ever.

Then the feeling hit her.

The feeling All the betrayal and pain rushed in and she instantly took hate against the girl. that feeling you got when you seen the person who slept with the one you love the most.

All the betrayal and hurt rushed in and she instantly took hate against the girl.

Hana realized Leah staring at her and she too became jealous. She hated Leah because she had minhos heart and she was just jealous because she was pretty.

Leah walked in and gave Hanna a look as she sat down.

Then Minho came in and he realized the tension in the room.

Oh . He thought. He quickly sat down in his assigned seat and kept forward afraid what might happen if he looked back at either of them.

The whole class, he felt like someone was boring their eyes into him  but he never once took a chance to look back. he just focused on his test mr.hamilton surprised them with.

Leah looked back to see what Hanna was doing and she instantly met eyes with her and Hanna just rolled her eyes at her.

ing  Leah thought.

Hanna could say the same.

As class went on Hanna was irritated that she had to look at the back of that es head.

Seriously, what does she got that I don't I mean I look way better and at least I'm korean. She thought.

"Alright class pass up the tests." Mr. Hamilton said.

Minho had no choice but to turn around and get the person behind him test. And in the process, he made eye contact with both of them.

He wished he hadn't.

He slowly turned back around vowing to never turn around again. No matter wha...

"Minho, you forgot one." the person behind him said.

.

Minho slowly turned around and avoided eye contact with the both of them who were staring at him so hard he should of died on the spot.

Minho slumped into his chair for the rest of the class.

When Minho and Leah got to 7th hour it summed up into basically this Minho would look at Leah then Leah would look at Minho Leah would roll her eyes at Minho and Minho would roll them back.

She was mad at him and he was mad at Hanna.

Leah missed kris and Minho wanted to punch him... and Hanna wanted to do that to Leah and so on.

When class ended for the day Minho stormed out. He didn't care to talk to her today and she didn't either she need to get to the hospital to see kris.

As she found her way to the buses she ran into Hanna.

Hanna bumped her.

Leah stoped and watched her walk towards the parking lot door, probably to minhos car.

"Yah!" she called after her.

Hanna turned around and looked at Leah like she was beneath her.

"Mwo?"

"Oh, I don't know, you just shoulder checked me."

"You were in the way."she said board.

"Really, I could of sworn no one was around me."

-

-

-

Minho waited impatiently by his car waiting for that idiot girl. He didn't care he would leave her if she doesn't come faster.

But then he got this weird feeling in his stomach and he wondered what was really going on. He started walking towards the school and just as he was about to open the door Hanna came out and it startled him.

"Hey I was waiting for you..."

Just at that moment Leah busted out through the door and punched Hanna in the back of the head.

Hanna fell to the concrete and Minho look wide eyed. He tried to get Leah as she continued to punch Hanna, who finally started punching back.

minhos korean friend josh grabbed Leah while Minho pulled Hanna off quickly dragging her into the car.

He slammed the door shut as he stuck her in.

So much for secretly taking her home, but he didn't care he was pissed he couldn't believe this right now.

It was okay when him and kris fought, but Leah fighting he was angry.

Leah watches Minho drive away with Hanna in the car. She was angry that he didn't rescue her and see if she was alright.

She got saddened by the fact that she wasn't as close to him anymore and with Hanna his stupid fiance wasn't helping either. She was being to wonder if they could go back to like how they used to or not. And the way she was seeing it it didn't seem. Like it would be possible.

Leah looked around at the crowd and walked through them. She was angry she threw josh off as he tried to follow her, but she wouldn't listen to him. He grabbed her arm.

she turned around with eyes full of tears he grabbed her to his cheast and cried.

josh knew everything that was going on. he was minhos closes friend without being too close. but overall he didnt say anything he didnt have to he just needed  to take her home and that was it. he had got that look from minho as he left with hanna.

josh draged her away and she slowly but surly followed.

-

-

-

"what did you say to her?! he yelled at hanna.

"answer me!" he yelled again.

"stop screaming at me!" she yelled back.

minho glared at her.

"you out of everyone youve ruiend my life the most. i have to drag you around like a ball and chain just so my father can be happy." he said in distaste. "there has to be a key to get rid of you and when i find it consider yourself gone." he said harshly.

so that was it hanna was nothing. she felt like she got hit with a bus at his harsh choice of words so that how he felt. he knew he hated her but not that much.

hanna didnt say anything. she kept looking ahead hoping the tears would betray her and fall.

minho looked at her as he drove down the high way at full speed. he knew she was crying and he knew that he should of said it like that.

she was still a girl no matter how much she was causing uneasyness in his life.

it wasnt her fault anyways but he blamed it on her like it was.

"hanna."

he tried to reach out for her but she smacked his hand away the tears betraying her.

"DONT TOUCH ME I HATE YOU AND FINE I WILL FIX THIS OKAY ALL FOR YOU SO YOU DONT HAVE TO BE BOUND TO ME ANYMORE!!!" She screamed in korean.

minho felt pain when he heard the pain in her words.

but her words alarmed him in a wrong way.

"what do you mean by that?"

without looking at him but out the window she said. "dont worry about it.