FLASHBACK

THE BEST FRIEND

For the first time ever minho was going to spend the night with leah at her house.

leah leyed next to a minho. they had round two upstairs in her huge room that resembled minhos room.

"are your parents rich?" minho asked finally getting the courage to ask.

"no but I am." minho looked at her like she was insane.

"how?" he said.

leah smiked. "my real mom left all her millions of dollars into a trust fund for me. but in reality I'm not rich because I can't access it. my house is normal size but the inside is more glamorous than you would think if you were looking from the outside. but I'm not as amazed as to when I look at your house every time I come there I feel like I'm poor."

minho laughed."your defently not poor." he said.

"yes but I'm not as rich as you mr billion air."

"but that's my parents money.you have your own money so therefore your better than me."

"so but I would not  have it if my mom was still alive"

minho felt defeated she had got him there.

"so they have you living like your an average American?" he saidbrefering to her adopted parents.

"yeah." she said but I'm thankful for it because I'm not a rich spoiled brat like you." she said joking

he laughed "arraso arraso. but hey let me be honest with you right now? I cheated on you too."

leah staired at him with a blank stair.butbinside she was dying.

minho didn't know if he should continue but he did anway.

"the new girl beak hanna."he said not wanting to look at her." my dad just basic.... ly."he felt awkward so he tried to say less as possible. " a long story short. my dad got angery with me made arrangements had her sent to korea to be my fiancé and yeah..."

"oh." she said looking down.

he didn't tell her that he didn't have with her because he wanted to be in the same boat with her. he wanted her not to feel as guilty. so he lied.

"so why did you get so mad at me if you did the same."

this lie pained him but he stuck with it.

"because I thought that you would never do such a thing.... but your right because it could go both ways you should be mad at me too."

nope because I'm more in the wrong than you minho she thought. I'm sorry I signed it.the contract with your father. I signed it.  I'm so sorry I wish I could tell it to your face because you'll never forgive me. mian.

she looked at his face and be gain to cry.

minho looked down at the bed he didn't want to see her face after he confessed what had done. bit when he looked up....

"leah what's wrong?"

leah looked at him and felt guilty how could she only have with kris to hurt him because his dad wanted her.what was with him giving her 1 billion dollars she had money she didn't need it. mabey it was because of the talk she gave her. and it made her feel like it was best. yeah that was it the talk he gave her made her realize that...

-

-

-

○○○BLOCKED NUMBER CALLING○○○

leah looked at her phone in 1st hour the bell hadn't rang yet so she answerd it.

"yobosaeyo?"

"leah how are you Gwen cha na?"

leahs heart stopped. why was he calling her.

"nae... Gwen cha na yo." she replied.

"how about you swing by the mansion I have some things to discuss with you."

and before she could answer the line went dead.

leah kept the phone to her ear because she was in shock. shock that his father called.

"leah put your phone away." the teacher said.

leah quickly gathers her self putting her phone back but in the process droped it and it went sliding across the room. kris grabbed it in annoyance.

"next time don't drop it." he said picking it up to examine it."you could break the screen like your face broke the camera. "

leah glared at him and he just smirked and walked back to his seat.

The whole time during the day leah was nervous.  If she didn't go it would be bad. If she did go it would be bad so either way it was bad. so she decided to go.

When school was finally over leah found her self in frunt of the big mansion.

she knocked in the door.

the house Butler open the door.

"welcome mr.lee has been waiting for you. "

leah bowed and followed him up stair to his study.

"mr.lee leah is here." and with that he walked out shutting the door leaving leah in to die.

or so that's what she thought.

mr.lee had his back turned. and leah didnt know what to do except for to stand there and wait for him to acknowledge her.

mr.lee never had a lot to say but when he did people listened. so that's why this visit scared her so much.

"I was beging to think you weren't going to come. "

leah swallowed the huge lump in .she was so disoriented she found herself forgeting how to speak korean.

"so...leah I have two options for you." he said taking a sip from his scotch looking out at the veiw.

"ye? pardon?"  she replied.

he turned around to face her. he looked so much like minho.  minho was such a spitting image of his father it was ridiculous. and she knew then that minho would looked exactly like him when he hit that age.

"I'm asking you to either A break his heart or B leave his sight."

leahs system filled with anxiety.  and she felt dizzy. became dry and she felt like she might pass out from how fast her pulse was beating.

"wae?" she managed out the dumbest question ever.

she knew that they couldn't be together. she knew that minho belong to whom ever they would ship him with.

she and minho both knew they weren't even supposed to be like this.

she was "the best friend." she wasn't supposed to be anything more.

but out of all this chaos going on in her head she realised what was going on....

his father knew. 

he knew that they were boyfriend and girlfriend.so that ment he he knew everything. It scared her.

how did he know?

"how do I know?" he said.he smiled at her. "nothing ever by passes me. I know everything and my eyes are everywhere."

yup. she was going to pass out.

"oh." was all she could choke out.

"so do as I say and everything will be fine. But I would prefer if you broke his heart it would save the trouble of dealing with him trying to look for you and I would find that rather anoying." he said in disgust.

"and if i dont?" she said in a whisper.

he smiled at her. and then he began to laugh.

leah looked at him like he was insane.

After his laugh dies Down....

"you know what I like you I can see why minho has this infatuation with you." he said looking at her.

leah didn't know how to take the comment.

his face turned serious and he said." if you refuse then I'm going to have to take him away from you and move back to korea.  and I will make him quit school and get married as soon as possible and run the korean company with his hyung whether he likes it or not."

. ..

leah looked at him.

wae?

"I will also destroy your life take anything and everything away from you." she knew that wasnt all.

leah face drained of color and she knew right then she stood no chance against him.he was a man of not many words and he barley talked. but when he said things he ment them that's why minho was so afraid of his father.

"so what's it going to be?" he said his eyes glued to her face.

she shook her head yes.

"give me words!" he slammed his hand on his desk.

making her jump.

"nae I'll do anything you say." she said tearing up.

"geurae..." he smiled.

leah stood there.

There conversation seemed to be over but she didn't know if she should leave without him sending her off.

so again she stood there.

"kris wu yifan." her head snapped up.in reconization at the name" you know him right. The Chinese guy my son hates so much."

wow he knows everything but how ? "nae I know him" she said.

"nae.i  want you to sleep with him and then minho will find out and it will break his heart to pieces." he said with no expression.

how can he say things like that so easily. leah though trying to figure mr.lee out.

leah looked at him in disbelief.  but the looked on his face showed none otherwise this wasn't shocking in there world. these things,arrangements, and everything messed up was apart of their life. and it wasn't a surprise.

leah closed her eyes and sighed.

she had no choice. 

who was she up against a power man?

nothing.

"arraso I will." she whispered.

he motioned for her to come near.

"sign it."

this was way beyond reality the paper read and quotes

"I leah kim vow to follow threw with everything that was said. or I am responsible for destroying not only my life but the people I love."

leah looked at the words like they were some forgine Language like Russian.

after a few secounds leah signed it. painfully.

it hurt her that she had to sign a paper to make somone eles satisfied.  it hurt that she was goung to betray minho because she had no choice. it hurt. and it hurt so bad.

and that was that.

"off you go then."

she bowed.

"I will give you 1 billion dollars. so atleast you get somthing out of it." he said when shebturnedbaround to leave.

she didn't care for a billion.

she has millions.

why would she need more. she wasnt materialistic.

she was escorted out the house.

The following day her and minho had got into a fight that Friday and that Monday she cheated on him. she received her money all in cash but she through it away well tried to throwing away in the trash but all the money wouldn't fit.so she thew it in the closet.

she cried that day so hard after that.and she kept thinking what have I done.

if there was a war.

there was even a greater one ahead....