COMPLICATIONS

THE BEST FRIEND

while kris was trapped into his dream in the reality world everything was chaos.

leah had came back to bring him food so he wouldnt have to eat hospital food only to find him jerking uncontrollably. 

she droped the drink and food and rushed to him. she pressed the button to call for the nurse who came a quick 4 secounds later.

"KRISTOPHER!" she yelled. One of the nurses dragged her from him.

"call doctor hemley in here.now!" one of the other nurses said.

leah got scared and started to panic at the nurses sudden outburst.

"the nurse took her eyes of kris who was jerking this way and that way and looked at leah." get her out of her now!" she said pointing at leah.

someone pulled  her out of the room quickly. just as the doctor came in.

"whats going on?" leah herd him say as they dragged her out.

"hes having a seizure I think he has bleeding in from the inside the skull we must do surgery now ."she said just as the door closed.

-
-
-

again leah sat into the waiting room waiting anxiously.

Due to lack of sleep and how long she waited she again feel asleep waiting for him while he was in Surgery.

she woke up on her own though none of the doctors came and tould her anything so he must of been in the ER waiting to get released to recovery.

30 minutes pased and leah couldn't take anymore she went to the frunt desk and and asked about kris.

They tould her that he just now had been released to recovery and could see him but he would be awake till the anesthetic wore off.

she walked off but turned back.

"well how long will that take?" she asked desperately.

the nurse thought for a secound." it depends on the person and the surgery some may wake up some time today, others tomarro."

leahs face fell.

"ok thankyou."

all leah had to do was wait. Then she could finally breath right again. right?