MONDAY

THE BEST FRIEND

kris couldn't decide if he wanted to get out of the car to go into school or to stay and drive back home. he was embarrassed that he cryed like that in frunt of leah and took off without a word last Friday. since then he hasn't seen or talked to leah. and now Monday. This was Monday and now he had to face her or hide from her. But his biggest question was how was he going to explain what happened? because he knew she was going to ask. he knew it deep well in the heart she was.

kris looked in his review mirror and seen All the kids walking into the school side door. Some of them hanging around, talking with friends.

he sighed.

He got out the car dreading first hour with her. walking threw the doors. he found him self going to the roof top. he just wanted to skip his 1st hour to avoid her and he would face her in 4th.

When kris got up there to his surprise she was already up there and he jumped out of his skin at the sight of her. She looked surprised to see him as well since the last time she really saw him was friday. and she had so many questions to ask. she just didn't know how to say them.

kris started to walk back tords the door when he felt a hand grab his. without turning around she said." i had a feeling you would be up her like this to avoid me."

kris slowly took his hand from her. "so." and he started to walk towards the door again only to find leah hugging him from behind.

"kris don't go. ka ji ma." she said.

kris felt frozen. stiff as a board. and hot like the sun all at the same time.

he quickly got out her grasp. "what are you doing?" he said looking at her in disbelief. but deep down inside he like it.

she looked at him with out replying. but said." where we're you? oudi?" she said trying to put confidence with the words when it  totally didn't match her face. so that gave it away.

kris glared at her."why doesn't it matter?" he said in a cold tone.

she looked taken aback."because I care..." she said averting her eyes away.

kris's anger grew with in him and he snapped he didn't mean too but he did.

"OH MAN NAH LEAH! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW. ALL THIS GOD DAMM TIME NOW YOU WANT TO CARE ABOUT ME. SCREW YOU. "

leah looked like she seen a ghost. and she didn't understand why he was yelling at her let alone was lost at what he was speaking of.

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?" she yelled back.

kris backed her up against the wall by the door. and pressed his hands up against the wall on either side of her head.

"do me a favor and leave me alone. ok.arraso?" he said threw gritted teeth.

"wae?"she started to tear up."i miss y.."

"KA JI MA!" he yelled.he looked at her crying face and looked down with his hands pressed up again the wall above her head still ."ka ji ma." he whispered this time.

leah didn't admit it to her self but for some reason she wanted to kiss that kris wu. The way he was looking at her and the way she was looking at him made her want to press her lips against his. only inches away from hers.

kris looked back up at her and felt the same if  only he knew than mabey he would of done it. but instead he removed his hand from the wall and walked away leaving leah confused so she slide down the brick wall and thought about what just happend while kris dissapeard threw the door.

-

-

-

minho had officially decide not to go to school. He hated Mondays anyway. That girl could go if she wanted but he wasn't going.

hanna was up bright and early noticing that minho was still sleeping concerned her so she went into his room to wake him up.

"minho oppa." she said."its time to get up."

a few more shakes and minho came into consciousness.  he preyed to God that idiot girl wasn't waking him up when he clearly tould her Sunday, which was just yesterday, that he wasn't going.

opening his eyes his eyes fell on hanna and he could help but to see how beautiful she really was. but instead he just yelled at her.

"HANNA DIDN'T I TELL YOU IM NOT GOING!"

she tryed to stand her ground."get out of bed minho"

he looked at her shocked she was even talking back to him. then he cracked a smile out of the frown he had upon his face. then he laughed.

"right." he said leying back down.

she ripped the covers back off him.

"do you wanna die?" he said to her.getting up quickly and furious.

"i said get up." she demanded.

"anni." he said with his eyes squinted. Then he pulled the covers back on himself.

"Oh and be sure to lock the house on your way out. oh and shut my door too."

hanna walked out annoyed. this boy was taking her to school and he was taking her now.

hanna found her self in the fridge pouring every single water bottle in the fridge and dumping it into.a large bowl she found in the cupboard. with that she took Ice cubes and put them in them letting it sit for five minutes to make it freezing.

hanna started to go up the stairs slowly with it. she didn't wanna waste it all over the floor what fun would that be.

when she arrived in front of his door she put the big bowl down so she could open the door. picking it back up she slowly made he way across his huge room threw the dark. carefully she position her self over his sleeping body.

BAM!

all the cold water fell over minho cold as the arctic ocean.

he  screamed. and  chaos broke through under the blanket. he was so shocked he could seem to find his way out from under. finally getting out of the blanket his head full of wet hair the cold water dripped down his face. surprisingly it didn't cool him down from how red in the face he was.

"WHAT THE IS YOUR PROBLEM?" he screamed on top of his lungs at 6 something in the morning.

"I Tould you to get up." she said walking out.

"HANNA....HAN......HAAANNA..." the door slammed shut.

AHHHH JINJCHA??!! He said kicking around every where.

_
_
_

hanna was amused to find minho come out the house. he had sunglasses on to hide his anger truth was he didn't want that girl to talk to him at all. actually not never again.and she needed to go home.

when they both got in the car...

"don't talk to me seriously don't." he said annoyed. slamming the door shut as he got in.

-
-
-

leah walked into first hour late.kris was spacing off and didnt see her as she came in. she went to go to her seat but a new student was in it. and instantly leah became jealous of her.

she was so beauitiful.

leah hated her.

leah found her self taking a seat next to kris. it was either that or the seat in the very frunt.

kris acted like she wasnt there. but on the inside the moment she sat down his heart started beating fast.

"everybody we have a new student named baek hanna or hanna baek. what ever she perfers.hanna if you don't mind."

she stood up. " his everyone im from south korea and I'm here because I'm engagaed." all the guys started because she was taken.

leah got annoyed at the attention she was given by the guys and was glad she was engaged. but she also hated how she was full of her self because she knew all the guys liked her.

please take care of me kamsahamnida!" and she bowed in respect.

leah rolled her eyes.

and all the guys went crazy because they couldnt belive she was so hott. and that they need more asians in their school.

leah rolled her eyes again.

hanna looked at leah she got jealous for the first time. she had this beauty to her no one could ever have and who evers girlfriend she was they were lucky and  probley hott.

-
-
-

minho sat in fourth hour waiting to talk to leah he hasn't seen her all day so when hanna smiled and came in the room next to him.

he panicked.

"What are you doing on here?" he hissed.

kris walked in.

change your class. " he said as kris walked by. kris looked at them funny.

minho glared at him.and kris wasn't in the mood so he just walked on by.

"i can't."she whispered back.

"oppa...." she whispered as he packed up all her stuff.

go to the back of the room and don't talk to anyone if you say anything about us I will kill you." he hissed just when leah came in hanna was whispering to minho. and minho didn't notice. he was too busy trying to get hanna back there before leah could see them interacting together.

finally when she started turning away minho looked up at the door and he got startled as if he was caught doing somthing. which was true but he didnt want leah in on that.

she came to his desk.

"hi babe." he said.

"hi." she said suspiciously. then her eyes got dragged to hanna and they locked eyes. 

leah felt a little weird at this.

so did hanna.

The bell rung and leah gave minho a kiss.

hanna became furious. she glared at leah. how dare she kiss minho is that what they do in America. are they a bunch of s? minho clearly didn't want to kids her back.

minho felt the pain of the kiss.

he knew hanna was pissed considering the hole he had in the back of his head.

now he was going to have to explain to hanna why she was here in the fist place. good job father lee for not telling hanna the real reason why she is here.

and now not only was hanna a problem leah was as well because she could tell somthing was up

kris sat in the back with a smirk on his face it was so funny he didn't know what was going on exactly.  but somthing was and he knew things would surely hit the fan. sooner or later.

-
-
-

towards the end of the day leah found kris in the parking lot. she wanted to finish conversating with him. knowing he didn't want to she did it anyway because this void they had between eachother had to come to a stop.

kris seen her comming towards his way and sighed.

"i don't have time for this." he said outloud.

When leah got in earshot she asked."could you give me a ride minho has some things to take care of."

kris sighed. really minho out of all the day you choose this one.

"there is somthing called a bus." he said as he unlocked his car.

That was it leah was tired of him being an towards her.she snapped.

"WHY ARE YOU SO HOTT AND COLD. ONE MINUTE YOU CARE ABOUT ME AND THE NEXT YOU WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH ME NEXT TIME JUST DO US BOTH A FAVOR AND DONT TALK TO ME EVERYTHING AGAIN."

people were staring and kris looked shocked.

" YOU KRIS I DONT CARE ANYMORE."

she started to walk away but he grabed her hand and dragged her in the car.

minho and hanna were comming out the school side door when he seen Leah yelling at kris. minho tryed to shove hanna back I'm the door when she turned around. hanna started yelling at him.

But minho felt rage inside when he grabbed her hand like that. he could tell how much he cared for his girlfriend and it made his blood boil. but since hanna was right beside him he had no choice but to watch them drive off.

"minho what were you doing?" she said upset then she seen the girl from earlier and then it clicked.

he looked at hanna and gave her a sympathetic look with a weak smile it was time.

"come on let's go talk." he said.

It was time for her to find out the use for her existence as his fiancé.  It might hurt but it was her right to know.

minho watched Kris's car as it disapeard over the hill.