ANOTHER ANNOYING DINNER

THE BEST FRIEND

It was unfortunately an burden to minho that another  familey dinner was to take place today and he found him self annoyed that that girl was here as well.

Thankfully his room was the size of a mini house she was on the other side of it.

minho glared at her and to his surprise she turned around and smiled at him.that pissed him off more

when baek han na turned around her smile faded. minho wasn't happy about her presence. and this was the first time she was dealing with a difficult guy.

she looked at her phone and seen a text from her father. He was happy that she was marrying the son of lee min company. It would help there company rocket in stalk in the market.

are you having fun in America.  and how is minho. I met him once he is a nice young man. love you call me before bed.

-daddy.

Han na turned around again and minho was looking at his phone.

yeah dad real nice.

and then she turned around.

minho quickly passed her and slammed the door.

she was left there in the room do for atleast 20 or so minutes till minjun came in and tould her it was dinner time and that she was late.

Han na felt stupied and out of place already.

she followed behind minjun and got an cold welcome from eun mi and minho. but the girl that she is she ignored it and acted as if she wasn't fazed.

The warm welcomes she got was from his parents. especially from his mom. She had a smile on her face the whole time.

minho looked at his mom. It pissed him off that she was amused by this. This was her dream. but sorry mom it wasn't his.

minho then looked at his father. so this was it. This was the war he was starting.  so let it be.

minho looked down at his food. he avoided looking any other way but right because han na was on his right side. at the end of the table. While his mom sat across from her.

hanna had really realized that minho disliked her. and it was putting a blow to her ego. This never happend to her before. he hasn't even warmed up to her one bit. he was cold tords her and he hasn't looked at her since she was leying on his bed.

yea mabey that's what he wants she would try that later.

minjun looked at his brother. He looked so miserable and he felt bad. and worse their father had  declared war on him.

"eun mi how's the baby doing?"mr.lee asked

minho looked up from his food finally his eyes bugged out.

"baby?!" minho said shocked.

mr.lee laughed at his sons face "yes baby, eun mi is pregnant."

minho felt mind blown nobody ever tould him anything. 

eun mi felt uncomfortable being put on the spot.

"ahh yess we have a doctors appointment tomarrow. A check up."she studderd.

"Good want me too a company you?"there mother said.

Before she could answer minjun butted in.

"NO NO OMONI....."realising how loud he was he laughed. and it was fake. "Sorry. ...I mean no mom is OK because ummm. minho is going... and we want to remember this nicely you can go to the next." he said scolding him self internally for saying it the last part.

minho didn't say anything because he was lost and the number one rule in there hyung and dongsaeng book was "be silant when lost." so he didn't elaborate on this he would just ask about it later.

"geurae arraso. " his mother replied understanding.

"so how do you like it here?"mrs. lee said."how you been to america before?"

"ahh I like it and no I've been everywhere but here I'm glad I got to come so thank you."

minho mother smiled big. a little to big.it pissed hi....

"oh man nah! yo-bol,she's perfect I love her everything she does and says makes you fall for her. and on top of that she's drop dead gorgeous."

minho scowled at his mom. She was beyond delusional if she thought she was beautiful leah was far more beautiful than this "hana."

hanna blushed "thanks omani." she said shyly.

minho for the first time looked at hanna he glared at her for calling his evil mom, mom.

hanna met his gaze and tried to stand up to him by glaring back. but inside she wanted to back down.

minho was surprised by this.

but in time she looked down at her food and minho smiled.

everyone was talking amongst them self and minho and hanna were left in silance.

"so..." she tried.

"don't talk to me." he said

hanna looked at him in disbelief.

"minho." she said.

minho threw his fork on the table and stood up annoyed.

"goodnight." and with that he walked up stairs.

hanna felt it and she couldn't deny it anymore. 
 

not every guy likes her.