BREAKING THE CHIANS

THE BEST FRIEND

everyone looked around confused.

well tried to pretend to look confused.

everyone knew what they have done individually.

and a million things ran through their minds

mr.lee stood up from his position at the head of the table.

"I tould you ive tould you both not to piss me off and what happend you both pissed me off." he said looking a minho and minjun.

"you." he said pointing at minho. "your the furthest in the hole. what did I tell you about dating that white trash girl? I trusted you and this is how you betray the familey?"

lee minho was angery at his father for calling leah white trash. so he stood up angery and minjun became sick to his stomach at the sight of his brother standing up to their father.

"you know what father I dont care im tired of having to pretend to be your pefect son when im not! and I think I speak for minjun when I say that if you want a war so be it im tired of kneeling down to you like im an employee im you son I dont work for you!"

minjun heart fell out his cheast at his brother choice of  words no way  he wanted to retaliate to their father. it would only end bad.

why? Because he has been there before.

"LEE MINHO YOU WILL NOT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!" he yelled making minho regret his choice of words.

meanwhile their mother was amused she was tired of being the bad guy while her huaband sat and acted like he didn't care to see what was really going on.

and she was gladly to tell him "I tould you so." after this.

baek hana was quiet as well as eun mi.

minjun was ready to pass out.

minho was staring at his father who was staring back and the tension was so built up it seem like chaos could break at any secound.

minho backed down in the staring contest. but he laughed which made his father angery.

"you know what I don't care. I just dont care anymore I would rather die than to live under these circumstances. this is no way in hell that I would do what you want me to do for now on. sure ill get married. just not to hanna."

these words made his father furious.

"LEE MINHO!" he screamed.

he walked towards him. he smacked the out out of his youngest son.

"get out of my sight I dont want to see you right now."

minho wanted to cry but he didnt his pride was in the way. "gladly." he said walking out the house.

minjun looked at his father.

he wished he could be minho. he just didn't have the guts to do so.

hanna sat there looking down at her food.

she was in pain still from minhos words of not wanting her. he would never want her he would never ever be with her. mr lee couldnt ever get him to cooperate.  he would rather die than be with her.

did it hurt?

very much yes.

yes he would probley admit he had a pull towards hanna but It wasnt enough to marry her he loved leah.

"AND YOU LEE MINJUN DO YOU GOT ANY INPUT BECAUSE YOU ALREADY IN DEEP I KNOW EUN MI ISNT PREGNATE!!! he screamed angery. more angry than ever. it was like bloody muder at the top of his lungs.

just then mrs.lee escorted hanna out since it had nothing to do with her.

"come on honey let get you settle for bed."

minjun looked at his father.

"I know you heard me speak!" eun mi looked down.

"SPEAK!"

minjun stood up pissed off." I ONLY SAID IT BECAUSE HER MOTHER BEATS ON HER! I NEEDED A REASON FOR HER NOT TO IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU???!" he screamed in frustration.

his father looked at him feeling guilty.  but only slightly because after that it went away.

"you know what father I had my doubts in minho about being the way he is but now im starting to understand him more. you better be careful because you and MOM might end up by your damn self." he said grabing eun mi's hand.

"LEE MINJUN DONT YOU WALK AWAY!!!"

"sorry father but I got to go find my brother I need to know he is fine."