WAR HAS STARTED

THE BEST FRIEND

"Are you okay?" josh asked Leah.

"Yea." she lied.

"Okay, well if you need anything you know my number." he said.

Leah got out the car feeling like her chest would cave in at any moment.

Leah entered the door to her house.

Her mom was gone or else she would greet her like she always did.

But she was fine with that.

She couldn't take her mother asking if she was okay and if she could help.

She just wanted to cry.

With no interruptions..

And no obstacles.

Leah, finally getting upstairs to her room collapsed on the bed and found herself letting it out quietly. She curled up in a ball and before she knew it she fell asleep. Forgetting to see kris like she wanted to before she had got into a fight with Hanna.

The hours passed and less phone rang.

She slept right through it.

kris had called.

He wanted to tell her something, but now shed never know.

-

-

-

minhos mom glared at Minho from across the table.

She was annoyed about some of the things her husband filled her in on about that white trash girl he was REALLY dating. The girl he had said was just a FRIEND over and over again.

Then she glared at minjun.

That lying son of a .

That girl isn't pregnant, she thought.

Id be damned if I kept quiet about that one.

She looked at Eun mi.

Their mother rolled her eyes and kept eating.

Beak Hanna was the only one she liked in the house right now.

Because everyone down right pissed her off.

And the worse part there was nothing she could do.....

Or say.

Her husband had demanded that she stayed low key until further notice.

Oh, but how in the hell am I suppose to let this go?  This is way too much for me to watch the family fall.Andd....

Her eyes laid on Hanna who had a complete different look on her face.

She wasn't like she usually was.

She was more...

Down and out.

"hanna-ah gwen cha na?"

Hannas head snapped up from her dinner and looked around at the table eyes finally landing on minjun and minhos mother.

"Yes, I'm fine. I'm just still a little tired from the trip. I'm jet-lagged."

"Oh, if you want to talk about it you know ill be there." she said.

Minho who was sitting next to Hanna, who was angry. He didn't once look at her because if he did, he felt like he would cave in like he did in the car.

Hanna was sitting next to Minho as if he wasn't there. She was too in her thoughts to comprehend what was going on around her.

Her thoughts were dark and she didn't understand her position right now. She never felt this way about life. So negitive.

Eun mi looked at Mrs. lee and knew instantly she was angry with her.

Eun mi looked at minjun, and minjun looked at eun mi  who both released tension coming off his mother.

with that being said they knew she knew something Because really, minjun and minhos mother never could keep a smile on her face,  she always ended up with a frown.

mr.lee looked at everyone

and everyone felt aware of it.

their mother smirked at her food.

"im so dispointed with you two."

minjun looked at minho and minho looked at minjun.

so the war has started....