ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

THE BEST FRIEND

Leah found her self standing in front of minho's house. Leah had emotions come rushing back to her from yesterday. and with that she started to get upset. Leah tried to turn around and go back in the car but minho caught her arm.


 

"please stop running from me.tell me don't hide from me."he said with a serious face.

 

Leah felt a tear fall down her face.she looked at minho mansion of a house.

 

"she's not here." he said reading her mind." they are in Korea For the next few days remember?" 

 

Leah was so traumatized yesterday she forgot that they said that they were leaving for Korea for two days because of there eldest son for his wedding preparations.

 

Leah let minho drag her in his house. Leah slowly walked in feeling a bit uneasy although his parents were gone. the house was abnormally silent. and every step they took sounded like bombs being dropped on the floor.
 

minho led Leah upstairs to his room. going in he shut the door behind her.
"sit." he said pointing at his bed.

 

Leah sat down. she didn't wanna talk about it but minho left her no choice.

 

"What did she say to you yesterday." minho said getting straight to the point. 

 

Leah felt like a deer in headlights. but to get it over with she would him everything that happens yesterday.

 

"MY MOTHER DID WHAT!!" minho said in rage. 
Leah felt like she should of left some parts out. although she left the part about her real name out. because minho didn't know about her being part Korean or anything of that matter. only Kris knew.
"this isn't going to work!"minho.said pacing back and forth. "How can she do something like that to you?" he said grabbing her in a hug. minho hated his mom. but he hated her even more now. he couldn't believe when Leah tould him what she did  she was almost on the verge of tears again. he knew that she was rude but not that rude. but then minho had to think. this was his mother he's talking about. 
 

when Minjun liked a girl that was poor 10 years ago their mother done everything in there power to get rid of her and she succeeded. back then minho didn't understand considering he was eight. but now he knew she only succeeded because the girl gave up. and that was what was different about Leah she had strength no matter what the cause. and that's one of the many reasons minho was in love with her

 

"don't worry I'll fix this." minho said and for the first time Leah was scared. there was a war ahead and she was going to be the start of it. she started to cry. minho stared at her face. the face his mother smacked. minho felt rage but instead he stood in frunt of leah grabbing her face in his hands kissing her face. It was his way of trying to make the pain go away.

 

minho looked her straight in her eye" always call me when somthings going on or someone is trying to hurt you because I'll be there.no matter what." minho said caressing her face.

 

leah just nodded in agreement. 
minhos phone buzzed.he looked at it seeing a text from his brother minjun. 


 

things aren't easy over here how bout there?

 

minho felt bad for his brother. minjun didn't wanna marry yet, let alone someone he doesn't love or just met. but he had no choice.

 

things are just as bad but not as bad as there. minho replied. 

 

Two minutes later.

 

mother is going to be the death of me I can't go on like this .minjun replied. 

 

mian, I just might kill her.minho replied. 

 

haha wouldn't blame you.minjun wrote back.

 

ahh hyung I miss you and feel alone with out you I feellike I'm trapped between mom and dad. and mom has been more rude latley.minho wrote back.

 

mian, I'll be there soon. Things will be diffrent for you. I don't want you to end up like me.minjun replied back.

 

minho happend to look over at leah who was passed out on his bed. she was tired from lack of sleep. she's been too stressed.  minho put his phone down not replying to his brother. He covers her up with blankets  and leyed beside her. he watched her sleep for a while and pulled her close to him. He then drifted to sleep. 

 

"can't you see what your doing too me leah?" kris asked her. leah felt guilty.

"you left me alone. dont you know how it feels to be alone?"  the eighth grade kris staired at her his eyes tears. that was somthing she knew all to well.
"oppa mian." leah started to cry. "I didn't know." 

"you didn't know huh? more like you didn't care" he said glaring at leah.

"really oppa I'm sorry, mian." she cried.

she tried to grab his hand but he snatched it away.
"I'm not your oppa." he started to walk away.
crossing the street a bus suddenly hit kris....

 

leah started gasping for air as she startled minho. her hair clung to her face and she was sweating badly. 
 

minho looked panicked as he looked at leah who couldn't seem to wake up from what he assumed to be a nightmare. 

"leah." minho panicked.

"kris mian mian."she screamed scaring the out of minho. "I'm so sorry. so so sorry." she cried tears of pain.

 

leah ran to kris whowasn't moving . she cried continously trying to cope with what just happend. 
"kris mian mian."she screamed."I'm so sorry. so so sorry."she grabed kris in her arms hoping to wake him up.

 

"leah wake up." minho yelled panicking at her nightmare she was having. it seemed so unrealistic. it scared him. and he wondered if she had had this kinda thing alot. 

 

"somebody call 911!" she staired at the people around her looking at her like she was crazy. "what are you doing your just standing there."  they stayed still.
"leah you did this." one of them said.
 

"you finally put him out of his misery. "another said.
"he died along time ago.its okay. now he can be at peace ."someone eles said.


 

"what?" she said quietly. "what are you talki...."
"LEAHHHHHHH" 

 

leah woke up to the sound of minho screaming her name. she felt really hot and sweaty. and her nightmare washed over her making her feel sad and sensitive. 
 

"Gwen cha na?" minho said grabing her in his arms. leah didn't reply she just started busting out crying. so minho rocked her back and forth. leah started to cry more because that action made her think of kris.
minho oblivious to what he didn't know just held her tighter when she started crying harder and continued.

she finally stoped crying and  looked at  the clock on his nightstand. 
 

"omo! its 2 in the morning. " she said.
 

minho glanced at the clock and said."stay here."
"wae?"
 

"because I don't wanna drive at 2 in the morning and I don't mind." 
 

"fine." she replied

 

minho looked at leah afraid that the just past event would happen again.
 

minho layed down and leah sat upright.
 

"what are you doing?"minho asked."ley down." leah leyed down kinda akward. and minho sighed and pulled her to him.her back facing him and she felt a little hott again but not because of her dream. minho had his arm around her neck with his arm crossing her chest. she could feel his heavy breathing on her neck.

 

he took his other hand to pull her waist even closer to him closing the space in between them.leah started to feel anxious and she was scared of what could happen next. and then she felt it.
 

"mian." minho breathed. leah felt her head spin around and she wanted him. she wanted him inside her."I can't help it."
 

leah leyed there not know what to do next so she jumped when minhos hand slid down her waist to her thigh of her skirt.  he pulled it up just alittle making leah gasp at his touch on her bare thigh. With that minho kissed her neck.as he slid a finger inside her.
 

leah let out a moan.leah turned around and lost control.  she kissed him passionately. and he kissed her back.she made her way on top of him and minho found his hands on her pulling the skirt up all the way. minho undressed her  and found him self lost for words at the look of her body. leah felt uncomfortable at him looking at her like that.
"your so beautiful. "he said to her.
 

minho found himself inside her and they made love.

 

A love they were going to have to fight for.


 

There was no denying it anymore. 

 

They didn't have to. 

 

actions speak louder than words.