HOSPITAL DREAMS

THE BEST FRIEND

leah was crying so hard the paramedics had to reasure her he wasnt dying.

"he WOULD of died if you hadnt called us. miss you saved you friend." one of the 3  paramedics said to her.

leah didn't resopond she was crying to hard houlding his hand. as the other two paramedics prepared him for aid.

but it was riped away when the paramedic tould her to go towards the door. she watched them rip open the shirt he wore to school today and take those scarey things to his chest. she watched in disbelief at how his body jumped up at the  electricity from the machine.

"ok clear." one of the 3 said.

everything seemed to be in slow motion. leah watched them anxiously as they tried to revive him. 

Another tear fell from her face.

"kris I love you."she whispered

-
-
-

leah waited in the ER waiting room for 3 hours. it was the longest three hours of her life.

and the saddest.

she was the only waiting for kris. the only famikey he had was his father. she cried at the thought of that. all these years kris kept this away from her. she had no idea about his mother dieing either till she got informed by the police about why his father did what he did.

she was a mess minho called her 8 times but she just didn't want to talk anymore. she had been talking all night filling out paperwork all for him. 

leah fell asleep as more time passed.

-
-
-

"miss wu he's awake." leah didnt say anything to that name the doctor gave her she disnt care right now.

she slowly found her way to his room.

she stopped at his door she took a deep breath.she walked in. and instantly started to cry. his hansome face was swollen. and the gash on his head was bandaged from where his father had hit him in the head with a liquor bottle.

"aniyo kaji ma." he said. "dont cry leah."

she grabbed his hand.

"I know." she sobbed. "I know everything."

kris tensed at the thought of his father but that wasnt the case leah was refering to somthing eles.

"no im talking about why we stopped talking I now know it was my fault."

kris head was throbbing. but it hurt worse thinking about pain when he was in pain enough.

his face hurt.

"mian."

leah saw tears form in his eyes.

"I love you kris im so sorry about..."she hesitated." your mom."

kris started to cry even harder. "stop just stop talking." he was over whelmed and he couldnt take anymore.

leah jumped at his sudden outburst.  vennom coming out of his mouth at the talk of him deseased mother.

she backed up.

kris looked down at the iv in his arm.

"mian." he said. he drew his attention to her. "im sorry I snapped."

leah stood away from him still.

"come here baby." he said to her.

"she came closer."

"im sorry I never tould you about this seriousness with my father. mabey I could avoid being this hurt." he said like it was nothing.

"kris no of this shouldn't of happend in the first place." she cried. "its my fault for slowly driffing apart from you."

she cried really hard.

"leah stop its not your fault." he said angery. none of this was ever her fault but she was so fixed on the fact it was.

"leah it was my fault for letting him do it. all these years."

leah cried harder.

"years its been going on for years?"

"yeah since I started highschool" he whisperd.

leah started putting two and two together." omo you mean all those fights...."

"yes ive never fought anyone except minho." he whisperd."all those marks were from my dad.

leah looked at him tearfully concerd.

"promise me to tell me everything from now on." she said.

he didnt respond.

"kris!" she snapped.

"arraso arraso." he smiled.

at that moment the docter came in.

"kris wu yifan."he said looking down at his board." how are you feling?"

"okay" he said.

"good. well the only thing I want you to do right now is get some rest."

"okay I will. " he said.

"good. see you in the moring the nurse will check on you through the night."

"okay thank you."
-
-
-

leah stayed with kris the whole night. she insited staying although kris tould her to leave.

"leah you got school tomarro."

"okay and so do you I could care less right now."

kris gave up. they had been going like that for ten minutes so he just decided to let it go because she was going to leave him.

Instead they talked the whole time till he fell asleep.

-
-
-
when kris woke up leah was gone. although he tould her to leave he felt a pang of sadness that she did.

he sat there looking up at the ceiling still feeling alittle tired.

as moments past he started to drift off to sleep till the nurse came in and check on him.

"kris wu yifan." she greeted him with a smile."how are you feeling this morning?

"good." he maganged out he didnt want to move his face to much it hurt to bad this morning.

"good. did you sleep fine?did you have any trouble?"

"no nothing except for throbing in my head." he replied.

"ok ok thats good nothing out of the ordinary."

the nurse got done checking on him and his IVs and walked out the room.

kris moved his head comfortably to try and fall asleep again. he closed his eyes and begain to drift away.

-
-
-

"I wish you will ing die." he screamed. 
he punch him again.

kris looked at his father unable to recognize him. he was a monster.  he was no longer there.

"its your fault she's gone. if you didn't want to go get that game you wanted so badly you ing selfish ungrateful brat."

bam.

was the sound of his father hitting 13 year old kris.

kris had threw a temper tantrum on the day the new game he wanted came out. he beg and beg that day to go to the game store till his mother finally gave in.

"ok son lets go". his mother said in Chinese she smiled at her son. "your such a spoiled brat she smiled beautifully at him.

"am not."  young kris replied.

"are too." she argued back.

"am not." he  said back.

his mother just smiled at him.

they got into the car and put there seatbelts on.

as they  drove off kris father called.

"im at work come and get me." he sighed.

"arraso yobol im on my way." she smiled as she watched the road.

"oh man no I have to wait longer since dads off work." kris said looking at his mom.

slightly taking her eyes off the road she looked at him."we can just jump on the highway and get the game first and go get your dad if you want it will be way quicker Kristopher." she smiled then putting her eyes back to the road.

his eyes lit up. "really mom?"

"uh huh." 

getting on the highway kris was excited he waited two whole months for this game to come out and now it was finally going to be his.

when they arrived at the store kris got his game and hurries out the car to pick up his father.

"did I make it in record time?"

"yes the fastest took like 30 secounds in and out"

"yes!" and they high fived.

as they got back on the high way she went alittle fast than she usually did to hurry and pick him up for work because he gets irratated if hes waiting to long.

as they listened to music kris sang.

about to get off the high way kris mother slowed alittle. looking behind her to see if she was clear to get of the high way she looked back to the road and  it happend....

another car slamed into at full speed on her side causing the car to swerve out of control. the car tumbled till in finally stoped it's self on it's hood.

kris had fallen unconscious and his mother  had died of instant impact.....