TAKE ME HOME

THE BEST FRIEND

"Leah!" he attempted to open the door, but it was locked. Minho banged on the door "Leah let me in!"He shouted out in Korean. "Please."He breathed. Hearing her sob harder because of his yelling. This made him ease up and be gentle.

"Gwen Cha na?" Nothing.

Minho suddenly remembered the bathroom leads to his bedroom so he went into his room and opened the second door making Leah jump out her skin and making her cry harder.

Minhos heart broke. He has never realized this side of Leah he never once seen her cry. She never showed emotion and that concerned him because he knew she was sad she just never acknowledged it to him.

He grabbed her in his arms and she busted out crying. She pushed him away. He felt so heart broken as he seen her cry like that. He didn't know why but this seem like it was beyond what was ever said to her by his mother. It was deeper than that. He couldn't help but feel her pain. His eyes started to water. And he stupidly watched as she broke down crying so hard nothing came out. No sound at all. And he knew right then and there the pain was so deep it was tattooed to her soul. He snapped out of his trance and forced her to him. He knew right then and there he couldn't let her go. "LET ME GO"she screamed in English showing pain and agony.

"No" Minho whispered no matter what happens he just couldn't.He loved her so much. He couldn't imagine a life without her.

"Leah" he whispered as she twisted and turned in his arms. He tried to keep her still but the pain stirred inside her causing her to motion with it. "Leah" his voice broke. She continued like that for the next 20 minutes He never seen anyone cry so hard before. Where they tossed and turned because the pain was so hard to bare. It scared him when she suddenly stopped. It was so weird. It was like someone pushed pause. It was unexpected. leah staired off into space for about 5 minutes so it also scared him when she broke the silence and said." take me home."