I MISS YOU

THE BEST FRIEND

○○○abachi calling○○○○

minho looked over to his phone. on the night stand. leah had called 44 times since today happend. so he didn't answer it since he knew who it was. they called again.and again. and again. so he got up to atleast look at it.

○○○abachi calling○○○

minhos heart jumped out of his cheast.

"nae.father." he said quietly.

"why in the hell are you not answering your phone?"

minho pulled the phone away from his ear to prevent ear damage.

"abachi apa yo. quit screaming at me." he whined.

"i could care less if it hurts why is hanna not at the house and why is she back in korea? Whatdid you do?"

minho froze how did he know already. It just happend today and abachi wasn't supposed to be back from his business trip to Japan till tomarrow which was Thursday: familey dinner.

"i don't know she wasn't at school today so I figure she would stay home." he lied.

"fix this fix this now before I serve your head on a platter." and then the line went dead.

minho slowly took the phone from his ear. he started looking around to see if there was cameras any where. since there wasn't he felt astounded how his father knew about baek hanna.

minho put his phone back on his night stand. he staired at it for a while.

"andwae." he whisperd.

"andwae andwae andwae. " he said alittle louder. ANDWAE ANDWAE." He yelled frustrated.

he couldn't take anymore he was to stressed.

his phone started ringing. he looked at it.

○○○leah kim calling○○○

"ahhh jin-ja. " he said running his fingers through his hair.

he answerd and put the phone up to his ear.

"wait don't hang up."she cried. minho didn't say anything he just listened.

"yobosaeyo?" she asked. when he didn't say anything and when she realized he wouldn't she continued.

"mianhamnida. Lee minho. I know you will never forgive me just know I loved you. ok." akward pause.

"just know I have my reasons.arraso?" before she hung up minho could hear sobbing.  it was just like her to harp on what she done wrong and cry her heart out about it.

minho brought his phone down from his ear and looked at it sadly. he put it back on the night stand. he ley down to go to sleep only to find that last phone call had made him restless and he couldn't sleep. no. not after hearing her voice.

ugh babo.im such a babo. he scolded him self for answering her call.

minho started to cry. he was hurt leah went all the way with his number one ememy. he hated kris. now he couldn't stand him even more. and visions of him and her filled his head. he couldn't take it. he got up and started pacing around his room. only to find himself hitting somthing.

he did that when he was most angery.

going to grab his phone he grabed his coat and keys and took off out his room.

"where are you going?" his mother asked sitting on the chair in the living room with all the lights off.

minho got scared.

"what are you doing in the dark?" he asked annoyed.

"waiting for your father to arrive this morning." she sad casualy like they liked one another.

"oh." minho started to go towards the frunt door.

"and where might you be going at 2:00 in the morning?" she asked.

minho rolled his eyes be for turning around.

"going for a drive."

and before she could reply he went out into the cold night/morning.

-
-
-
sad love sings began to play on the radio and minho quickly shut it off.

I'm in painhe thought and it hurts so bad.

still want her I still love her.

I need her.

But I shouldn't want her.

lee minho pain doubled over into the pit of his stomach and before he knew it he was in frunt of leahs house.

yes it was early early in the morning but he didnt care he had to see her he had to confess to what he did as well. He wasn't no angel either.

minho got out of his car and creeper around the back of the house to the side where leahs room was located.

As if it wasn't cliche enough minho started throwing rocks at her window. she must of been asleep because she never came.

finally he called her phone she still didn't answer. so he called and called and called.

I should just give...

when minho turned around his heart droped leah was walking towards him unaware because she was looking down.

minho felt like he should run he looked around and before he could bolt he tripped over a rock.

damn it . he thought. he hurried to go hide behind the bush.

"hello is anyone there?" leah called out.

minho held his breath.

then she finally went in not locking the back door.

babo! who doesn'tlock their door. even after they hear Strang noises in the night. He thought annoyed .

minho froze when somebody started flashing a flash light on him. It was next door leahs neighbor. an old woman.

"Hello is somebody out there?" she said. Before minho had got caught he bolted into leahs back door. into the mystery house he had never been in.

he was in the kitchen and all the lights were off but before he walked ahead he locked the back door.

babo he thought again.

he walked carfully being carful not to make the floor creak.

finally going through the kitchen out into the dinning room minho walked into the living room

wow daebek.

it was beautiful in there they looked rich. was she was she rich? her house wasn't mansion like but it was big and the outside tould you lies  this house was huge inside and it looked like royalty.

but that wasn't the thing that surprised him. The picture on the wall did. It was leah and two full blooded koreans.

minho felt a pang in his heart.

leah was adopted.

he knew she spoke korean but he didnt think it was this way.

no wonder she shut me out so much.

But if that didn't shock him the next picture did. It was leah as a child and a korean girl and a white male.

This confused him.

till he looked at the bottom off the picture that stated:"mommy and daddy loves you kim hyun-ah."

kim hyun-ah? 

minho looked at the mother and his heart droped. leah looked just like her except less korean. and then it all came to him now.

"leah is korean? " he said a loud on accident.

"why are you in my house?" leah said comming down the stair case.

leah turned all the lights on by clapping her hands and minho felt beneath her because they didn't have anything like that at his house.

ignoring her question he said." what are you?"

leah felt hurt and the pain showed on her face he made her feel like a circus freak.

"no I didn't mean it that way." he said comming towards her.

"leah?" he said

"arraso I'm korean I'm korean and white.!" she yelled at him.

minho coverd and the tears ran over his hand as he pulled her down to the living room and onto the coutch.

"you korean? he smiled.  he was happy he was going to throw it so hard in his mother's face at dinner time it wasn't even funny.

minho noticed her crying and he didn't care what she did he still loved her he wanted to make her feel alright.

"leah come here." he said looking at the distance between them. "and why are you crying I'm not mad at you anymore. I still love you."

she didn't say anything but just staired off into space. she felt disgusted at her self.for what she did and who she really was.

he scooted closer to her and held her in his arms. she felt lifeless and he could tell that she hasn't been sleeping latley and it concerned him.

"leah what's really going on. and why am I just now finding out that your korean and white?"

she still didn't say anything.

he sighted. "and why are you out late at night what were you doing."

silance.

"leah."

"nae?..." she replied but this time he seen her diffrent.  now that he knew she was korean when she spoke it it didn't seem as cool anymore as when he thought she was just a white girl who spoke korean. The language was apart of her because she was apart of it.

"Never mind. I'm just came to tell yo..."

"minho I'm not who you think I am my name is not leah kim it's kim hyuna my mom's name was kim lee ah I just changed it to fit into American standards and I thought what better way than to use my mom's name so I know she is with me everyday."

minho was about to speak....

"and yes I'm adopted I got adopted by the age of 4. nobody wanted me because they didn't want a child who only spoke korean they didn't want to deal with the challenges of getting me to speak english" she looked at minho with crying eyes.

"and my mom died in a car accident on the high way and my father left before I was born so here i am." minho eyes started to water it was sad.

"and so I live with my adoptive parents il so yoon and il Hyun joong."

an just when he thought she was done so he could speak she continued on...

"I'm a disaster minho I'm messed up and mixed up. I hate my self I don't know who I am."

leah was about to speak....

minho kissed her. he grabed her and forced her on top of him and he took her right there on the couch.  he knew they might get caught bit the fear was just the cherry on top.

minho had his hand on to keep her from screaming out. This was the best they ever experienced.  it was passionate and sweet.

when leah was on the verge of comming minho slammed into her harder to make it more intense.

and she cried out into his hand. The sound of her muffled under his hand.

leah looked at him and he looked at her. and they smiled at another.

no matter what love always finds a way back to another.

no matter what obstacles there are.....