EUN MI AND MINJUN SHORT MOMMENT

THE BEST FRIEND

"omoni keeps on asking about the baby " park eun mi said to minjun. she wants to fly from korean to visit me and you and to possibly go to one of our doctors appointments."

minjun sighed.

eun mi looked at him annoyed.

"this is all your fault any ways your the one who insisted to lie that I'm pregnant."

minjun jumped from the bed to cover .

"eun mi be careful it's not good if you blurt secrets out in this house. someone always ends up hearing."

he let go of . slowly.

"i hope nobody herd anything." he whispered looking around eyes landing on their open bedroom door.

on the outside of the bedroom door stood the Butler. who hurried away as minjun went to close the door.

minjun walked back to the bed.

eun mi looked at minjun and looked uneasy.

"what should i do what should i say this lie is going to surface soon." she said getting upset.

minjun grabed her in his arms.

"babe it's ok we got this. Let's really get you pregnant. "

"mwoya" she said punching him in the arm.

"what?" he said in english.

eun mi smiled. "no me like." she replied back trying to really say she didn't like the idea of her getting pregnant.

"god your so cute." he continued in english.

"omo cute.you think I'm yeppun? she said in english but used a korean word

"nae i think your very pretty." he smiled at her.

minjun just staired at her while she gigled.

"babe i think I'm serious about this baby though?"

she stoped laughing and looked at him serious.

"jin-ja? you really want to have a baby now. Your positive?" she looked at him curiously.

"nae. I'm ready to start a family." he smiled at her." and I'm happy to start it with you."

eun mi was speechless. she hated this person right before her not to long ago and now she has the feeling she can't live without him.

she smiled but shook her head yes.

"what does that mean." minjun asked oblivious.

"nae i wanna start a familey too."