DID YOU SLEEP WITH KRIS?

THE BEST FRIEND

The whole day kris smiled.  he actually smiled.  he smiled like an idiot actually.  and leah smiled back.

If only it wasn't so fake.

she was worried about facing minho after what she did. she didn't know how to cope with it. she never thought she would be a cheater. she never thought she would even consider cheating on minho she loved him.

but kris.....

kris had this pull to her. he had always had. and all this time she would deny it. she didn't even realise 
that she would think and talk about him alot.

Her head hurt thinking about it. she couldn't even focus on what the teacher was saying. kris had willing sat next to her. all the cold guy theme had went away he was like a whole new person towards her. She changed him.

All it took was for her to love him and his anger dissolved.

leahs heart started racing faster as time came closer to the bell ringing and closer to her seeing minho fourth hour.

she wanted to die. how could she do that to him.

she looked at Kris's smiling face and felt some weight lifted off her shoulder. but not all of it.

why did they have to be so distant.why?....

When leah got to fourth hour became desert dry and she felt like she would pass out and there it was. A smile on minhos face that killed the rest of the energy she had left. she didn't have the strength to continue on till kris grabed her and dragged her to the back of the class.

minho got angery and was about to follow them but mr Hamilton caught minho in the act of about to make a scene and order him to sit so her could be gain class.

minho looked back nervous. he didn't like what was going on and somthing was going on.

leahs heart caught in at the sight of him looking at her sadly.

she could definitely tell somthing was up and she became more nervous.

had she already known. Ifshedid how? he thought his mind was racing of his thoughts bout  almost cheating on leah.

leah staired at the back of minhos head. she was so scared.

class ended and leah found her self running away from minho. avoid him at all cost.

leah?" minho called after her.

minho was face to face with kris. people as always started to gather.

"Whats going on. and why is leah acting that way?"

"I don't know kris" said casualy.

minho rolled his eyes.

kris laughed "she done with you." he said.

minho looked taken aback. did he know too. nah that's impossible.  minho tried to gather himself again.

"done. what does that mean?" he said looking at him like he was delusional.

"I'd let her tell you" he said and walked away.

minho followed after him "do you think your so cool walking around here like you own everything and no one wants to mess with you?"

kris was amused he was mad.

he laughed. "ok." he said sarcastically he rolled his eyes at minhos lousy come back.

"no jin-ja I'm serious." he said to kris.

kris started to walk away.

"your just mad because I got the girl." minho called after him.

kris was done he was tired of minho so he ran up into his face "oh is that so?"

minho shook his head yes.

he laughed and took his hand out of his pocket and crossed them over his cheast.

"isn't that why I was hitting it last night. is that why she was my name as I pounder that tight of hers."he said cocky.

minho lunged at him and some of his guy friends hell him back.

"What are you talking about?!!"

he laughed "don't ever say I never got the girl."
and with that he walked away.

"KRIS WU YIFAN!!!"

the teachers came out to see what was going on and he found him self being dragged away by his friends. As the teacher commanded everyone to get to where they were suppose to be.

minhos friends manage to drag him into the boys bathroom

minho jumped out of his friends grasp.

"GET OFF ME EEE!" he yelled at them he was beyond pissed he was going to kill that chinese basterd.

"cool down dude before you get in deep ." One of them said.

"i  can't he was talking about pounding my girlfriend." minho said furious.

"he's probably lying." another said "he just wants to get to you."

"yeah he always has always will" the other said.

minho sighed. they were right leah wouldn't do that.

he smiled sadly he felt like he was lying to himself.

-
-
-

seventh hour minho staired at leah from across the room he was trying to figure out the truth.

but he couldn't tell

would she cheat on me.

he tried to concentrate on his math work.

he just couldn't he got up and went to go sit by her mrs.lopez looked up from her desk but let it slide

leah became nervous.

he sat there pretending to his work. but then he became agitated. he about broke his pencil. and he harshly slammed it on the table.

minho stright out got to the piont.

he looked at her. and she acted like he wasnt. he tried to open his mouth to form the words but he just couldnt.

he sighed and tried again.

he still couldn't

"didyousleepwithkris?" he said harshly finally blurting it out like it was all one big word.

leah froze.

mind as well tell him the truth.

without saying it she shook her head yes.

minho stopped breathing.

This was a dream this had to be a dream.

no way did his leah say that. no way the girl he fell in love with cheated on him. His hand grew into a fist and he looked at her harshly

"your lying."he replied "tell me your lying."

she finally looked at him. "I wish I was."

he hit the desk. talking dies down and everyone looked over at them.Mrs Lopez gave him a warning look. or he would have to go back to his seat.

"and you said you love me." he laughed harshly. "I know we have been distant for quit sometime but this is how you betray me?" he squeezed his fist so tight his hand became  red.

he started to cry. he didn't care who saw.but no one was paying attention.

leah looked at him she started to cry."mian."

"mian?" he spit "your a ing he said loudly. everyone looked at him.

leah felt her face burn red.

The bell rang and leah tryed to hurry out. so she could cry.

"really your trying to run from me he grabbed her harshly hurting her and she cryed out people looked but didn't stop.

"come here ." he said.

"minho your hurting me."

he ignored her.

before he could say anything eles he found him self on the floor.

kris punch him in the face.

he fell to the floor letting go of leah in the process. 
and then he got up and punch him back.

leah screamed and tryed to break it apart before the teachers could see people gather around and both friends pulled them apart minhos friends dragged him out before the teachers got there. They pushed minho out the side door to the parking lot roughly.

"what did we say earlier?" they yelled at him

"she did it she had with kris."he said touching his busted lip.

they looked surprised at the words.

"really?"they said. they were as shocked as minho because anyone that knew leah knew she wouldn't do a thing like that.

"yeah really." he said back.

he laughed harshly at the irony. it was funny because he almost cheated on her but he caught him self." she's nothing but a ." he laughed "whatever." he said acting like he wasnt hurt."my parents are right." he said slowly walking away from them. going towards. his car.

But that was a lie but now it was going to have to be the truth. because minho can't stand pain.