TRAGIC

THE BEST FRIEND

"I cant stand to look at you." was the greeting kris got from his father when he arrived from the long day at school.

he was drunk again.

just like he always was.

kris wasnt in the mood and he just wanted to collapse on his bed and go to sleep.

hearing words like that from his father never hurted kris as much as they used too. he was used to the hate his father for he treated him. but latley he understood. he was angery. but so was kris.

but right now kris was hurting and anything and everything negative hit him harder than it usually did.he usually blocked things out like this but his guard was down. so he was sensitive.

kris ignored his father and started towards the stairs.

but just as he took the first step he ended up hitting his head on one of them instead.

kris father pushed him forcefully.

kris was in shock and pain. but got up as if it didn't happen.

he saddly started up the rest of them again only to be met with the same actions as before.

kris stayed there for a secound and broke down.

wae? he thought

"get up you ."

kris cryed. the heartless kris was no where to be found. this was the guardless kris. this was the kris you could kick around hurt and scream at. and this kris wouldnt do anything about it.

kris slowly tried to get up as he did his father punch him the back of the head.

again his head hitting the stairs.

kris hand went staight to his face as if it would somehow fix the buring pain from where his head hit the wooden stair.

"why dont you get out of my sight already. why are you still around?!" he screamed. he hit him in his lip this time. and it busted open blood comming out.

kris's phone started to ring without looking at it he swiped the answer button. his father slamed it out of his hand. punching him in the face but this time busting his nose. more blood poured out his nose than it did out his lip.

"wish you would die!" his father screamed.  kris looked at his father in tears. the one who hasnt been the same since there mom died. the one who took the hurt out on him he knew this wasnt his father. he knew deep down his father still loved him.

his father continued to hit him and hit him.
this was nothing new too him he thought. kris just sat there he knew all too well it would end soon. it always did when he didnt fight back. he just had to endore the pain a little longer. and that be it and it would finally stop and be over.

but the pain wasn't bareable this time around.

it seemed more intense and it hurt alot worse than the rest. 

this is actully how his reputation the cold guy started. people thought he got into fights out of school when he first started high school.

he used that to cover it up through out the years. and people found him to be a bad . and people never tempted him at school. it was good for a while. but then he noticed people became scared of him and it made him feel bad.

but no this was it. there was no fighting other guys it was just his father leaving his marks on him.

everytine his father took a blow at him kris would make these horrible noises in pain.

"KRIS!!!" leah screamed through the phone.

"you ugly son of a ." bam another blow to his head.

kris seemed to be dizzy as his father beat him unconscious.

and if hiting him wasnt enough his father hit a liquor bottle to his head causeing his head to bust open. blood rapidly pouring down his black eye busted nose and lip.

kris cried out in pain at that one.

leah cryed on the other line as she  witnesses his father beating kris to death her hand was shaking so bad and she couldn't focous she knew she should call the police but she couldn't she felt paralyzed and she also felt that if she hung up kris would die although that was so not the case. When she finally managed to call them she could hardly get the words out.

"this is 911 how may I help you.?

"MY FRIE....IS GETTING BEAT BY HIS FATHER." she cried.

"im sorry will you please repeat that I cant understand you clearly calm down it hard to understand you."

"CAlM DOWN MY FRIEND IS HURTING! HELP HIM PLEASE! She yelled. HE MIGHT DIE!

the woman asked for the address and she gave it to her.

as she avrived ten minutes later on foot just 5 block over to where she lived, she couldn't belive what see had seen it was more worse than what she had heard through the phone.

she ran up to him. he was on the gurney they rolled him torwards the ambulance.  and she followed she screamed his name but he wouldn't answer.

he had finally lost consciousness.

leah staired horrified at his face and the blood gushing out his head staining his dyed blonde Hair red.

she got in the ambulance just as they escorted mr. wu into the police car. he was still in rage for what reason was unknown.

but kris knew.

he hated kris because he was a spitting image of his mother.

5 years ago just as leah left his side his mother died and a year later his father became a drunk and started to beat him.

but today was diffrent kris could of died..

on the same day his mother did...