BAEK HANA

THE BEST FRIEND

after school, lee minho found him self annoyed that leah wouldn't shut up about kris. why was she so worried about him? why did it matter that he didn't show up for school today?nobody likes that anyway.

minho opened the refrigerator door, scowling, grabing a bottle of water. walking towards his room. He was going through his news feed on Facebook not looking as to where he was walking. as he  got to his door he opened it without looking and shut it without looking up.

he was going through kris's pictures being annoyed at his face on Facebook when he looked up and screamed.

and he wished it was because of kris's face.
 

but it wasn't 

dropping his phone he looked at his bed.

his phone fell with a loud bang.

and he tried to back up in the wall as if he could go threw it , terrified as a girl layed on his bed in her bra and underware.

" noo....noo-goo-sae-yo?!" he panicked. (who are you?)

he looked down not wanting to stair at her almost body.

she got up and seductively laughed.

she slowly walked to him.

minhos eyes bugged out and and he panicked even more.

"don't come any closer!? "he said

his words didn't fase her.

"ka ji ma....ka ji ma." he said with his eyes squeezed shut.

and with that she took her bra off. she stoped in frunt of him and slid he underware off.

she put her arms around his neck and pressed her body to him.

minho froze he didn't know what he should do in a situation like this because it seem to be uncommon. This was absolutely the most awkward situation a man could be in. A man who doesn't know why she was here and two a man who had a girlfriend.

she turned around and grinded on his junk. then she grabed his hands and forced them to her big round .and he rapidly snatched them away.

she had a curvaceous body unlike leahs slender like, model -like body. and although she was strikingly beautiful minho still preferred leah over this beautiful korean one.

minho pushed her off. although he hadn't done anything. he felt like he already had cheated on leah.

and the feeling wasn't nice.

"I SAID WHO ARE YOU?!" he yelled in english not caring if she could understand him or not.

she smiled an playful smile at him.

"why im...." she said in an korean accent.

she didn't finish but instead said." I'm baek Han-ah. heir to beak and byun international company

minho sighed and put his hand through his hair.

ok but that still didn't answer his question like he wanted.

"no no you got to go....why why are you here... leave....and put your clothes on."

she staired at him.she had a smile on her face. she was amused at the look on her face as to why she was here like this. she was tould to make an permanent impression on this oppa and as she could see she succeeded. although her way was different than others.

see men fell for baek han na as soon as they leyed eyes on her. She was one of the most beautiful woman in all of korea and girls hated her for that but she loved it. she loved being hated it was a motivation. it made her feel good that girls were jealous and envious of her. It was a gift. 

and she loved the attention she got from guys it made her feel beautiful.

and she wanted minho. and she was going to have him.

no matter how much she had to work for it. He father said he wasn't an easy person.

so what if this was a first. he still would fall for her.

minho started panicking more. because this was wrong. she was in his room . if Leah seen this god knows what could happen. he didn't even wanna think about that so he opened his door to stand outside.

minho went down the hall to Minjun's room.

He knocked but opened it anyway. minjun was half way to the door when he came in.

"well come in." he said walking back to the couch to where eun mi was. who was covering her self but it was too late minho seen her in her bra and underware.  minho turned around.

"sorry sorry mian."

minho signed how Many girls was he going to see basically today?

feeling out of his mind. he slowly turned back around. 

minjun felt concerned." what's wrong dongsaeng it's ok it wasn't you fault. he said refering to the incident that just happend.

"no its not that...it's...in my room...A gir...."

minho could help but studder he was in a difficult situation. a one he wasn't understanding. 

minjun looked at minho confused to what he was trying to say.

"what?!" minjun said snapping
 

"I had a girl leying on my bed! and I don't know why"he blurted out.

Minjun's eyes bugged out.

"i don't know I came home.....I was on Facebook.... I opened the door and bam she was on my bed in her bra and underware."he said avoiding eye contact with eun mi who he just saw in hers

minjun staired at him with wide eyes." jin ja?"he said getting up from the couch going towards the door to go to minhos room. they all followed him. 

 

minjun had a bad feeling about this and he wanted to confirm that it wasn't what he thought it was.

 

minjun busted open minhos room and gasped.

it  was.
 

"oh this isn't good." he said. minho and eun mi stood behind him looking into minhos huge room over to the bed where the girl had finally put her cloths back on. she looked up from her phone and smiled. 

looking out of minhos room she said....

"Hello."she said  in english greating eyeveryone.

no one said anything

"how are you minjun?" she said
 

eun mi felt jealous that she knew her fiancé because she was struck at how beautiful she was. She didn't know who she was all she could tell was that she was korean. and that she had a body of a goddess

minjun hesitated but answerd her. "I'm fine."

minho stood annoyed. and snapped."why are you in my room and in our house." he said angrily. 
 

before she could answer minjun answerd for her.

"minho this is your fiancé."