HYUNG YOU CAME

THE BEST FRIEND

lee minho turned to look at the clock.

5:55 am

"ahhh already?!" he said pulling the covers over his head not wanting to get up.

5 minutes. exactly 5 minutes and he would have to get up. about to doze back off his phone rung from across the room.

He threw the covers off roughly and jumped up.

"Ahhh jin-ja?!" he complained half way awake leahs picture filled his screen

○○○ leah kim calling○○○

minho swiped the answer button.

"OH. MAN. AH?! WAE?!" he asked sleepily.

she laughed at his cute morning voice.

"minho ah saranghae." she said.

"jin-ja?" he laughed." that's what you called me for." he asked.

"ani I was wanted to make sure you was awake." she said.

He smiled.

"arraso I'm up." he replied.

"i mean it don't go back to sleep or were going to be late. again " she said.

"hey its not my fault you had other things in mind he said the voice of tone changing playfully.

"yah! I don't know what you're talking about!" she said embarrassed.

"hey I'm not judging.  it's not my fault you wanted my body desperately before school." he pushed.

"LEE MIN-HO!"

"arraso,arraso! I'm up." he then she hung up. minho put his phone back on his dresser and hopped back into the bed. he started to doze of again when his phone rang.again

"WAAAAAEEEEE? WAAAAAEEEE? ANDWAE ANDWAE!" He started to unnecessarily kick and scream in korean.

he threw the blankets off again annoyed. he picked it up.

○○○lee minjun (hyung)○○○

minho slowly picked up the phone. 

"yobosaeyo?"

"Minho ah?" he replied.

"nae. hyung?" he asked.

"could you open the door.  my keys are back in korea and mom and dad's flight hasn't landed yet.

" jamkkanman?! you are home?"

"nae." after that minho hung up the phone and bolted to the door.

he unlocked it but to his surprise when he opened the door there was a girl hiding behind him. who he assumed was his fiancé.

minho went outside helping bring in their luggage.

finally shutting the door minjun said."this is my fiancé  park eun mi , eun mi this is my dongsaeng  lee minho.

They formaly greeted each other.

The boys started to carry the luggage up to Minjun's old room which to Minjun's surprised looked like he never left.

minho started to leave to go to his room to take a shower to get ready for school.

"dongsaeng. "

minho turned around."nae hyung."

"i missed you." he smiled swallowing all the hate he had back in korea.

minho smiled. "me too." and with that he walked out to get ready for school.

eun mi came up the stairs finding minho shut the door to his room.

she finally got to the top of the stairs going into Minjun's room who is next to minhos.

"hi.how are you minjun" she said in english.as she walked in.

minjun smiled.

"what you don't like my english." she said in english.

"i didn't say that." he said replying back in the same form.

"what did you say?" she said in korean.

"I said 'I didn't say that.' "he said translating in korean.

"oh." she said. "well good." she said in english.

minjun stoped unpacking to laugh at her. he jumped on her and kissed her. he couldn't help that she was so cute.

"yah minjun ah." she laughed.

-
-
-

6:45 am

there was a knock at Minjun's bedroom door. He got up from the bed. eun mi had fell asleep so he carefully got up and opened the door shuting it quietly as he came out. The boys quietly started to go down stairs. they stood in the living room facing each other just like old times. they did this when they had things to say especially when mom and dad was gone. or when they haven't seen each other in a while.

"fiancé? how's that been." he said in english

"good? we have the same personalitys so we hated eachother at first. girlfriend?" minjun replied in korean.

"amazingly beautiful. and although she is white she speaks korean." he smiled at her awesomeness.

"really now? well eun mi is a model one of korea's best. and as you know she is a heir to park company. " he said in english.

"hyung." he laughed. "english or korean." he said confused as in what language he wanted to speak in.

he laughed. "I don't know dongsaeng.but I kinda miss our mixed language it always pissed mom off."

"oh yea remember? 'minjun ah minho ah stop mixing korean with english speak it correctly.  If you want to speak korean speak it if you want to speak english speak it stop mixing them!'  "

they busted out laughing loud. but minjun motioned  for them to be quite since eun mi was sleeping. although it didn't seem that funny to someone eles it was really funny to them. But mabey it was because they haven't seen each other in a while. they missed being hyung and dongsaeng.

minho got up from collapsing on the couch from his laugh attack and gave his brother a man hug. he then looked at his galaxy mega.

7:00 am

"hyung I got to go. I still got to pick leah up she will be mad if we're late." he said rushing to the door keys in hand."

minjun stood in place watching his brother leave him in the quiet house. he wished he could go with him too. he wanted to experience. going to school with his brother since they were 10 years apart it they never had a chance to being in the same school. He kinda wished they were closer age.

but minjun looked just as 18 as minho. people never be lived he was 28. they called him a liar. but sad truth was he was 28.

minjun watch minho shut and lock the door he started to walk back up to get back in bed with eun mi so he could get some rest. 
-
-
-

"damn it  minho it's like 7:20." leah frowned getting in.

"mian, my brother is home I had to..."

"Oh man ah! minjun oppa is home?"

minho looked at Leahs sudden happiness. he got jealous.

"oppa wae? Why are you calling him oppa he's not your oppa I-I am." he studderd.

leah looked at his sudden outrage.she laughed

minho finally pulled off.

The first time Leah saw lee minjun was back when she met minho.

-
-
-

"this is my mom and dad." He said showing her a picture of them on his phone." and this is my hyung minjun."

leahs eyes bugged out her head.

he is 23 years old.

"Omg he is so handsome. and you look just like him. Your both so hott." she said in english. but minjun just freshly being expose to america he didn't understand leahs foreign language. but from the look on leahs face it was probably because of his brother all the girls loved him.

"What did  you say?" he asked out of curiosity.

"nothing." she said

minho for some reason got jealous. although he really didn't know what she truly said.

-
-
-
(minho is a jealous man he he)

minho continued to drive with jealousy.

"minho- ah." she said looking at him trying not to laugh.

he ignored her.

"oppa...?!" she tried.

"nae?" he answerd finally.

"why are you jealous for its not like I can have him." she said trying to reassure him.

minho felt hurt and took it the wrong way.

"What do you mean are you saying that if you could have him you would be with him?!" he said angrily.

minho is and always will be jealous of minjun.  That's why it was so touchy when leah addressed him the way she did he Felt incomparable to his amazing hyung.

"minho ah are you a babo?!" she said.

He didn't answer.

"what." he said when he realized her starting at him.

minho pulled into student parking in the back of the school.

He turned the car off getting  out leaving leah in.

leah was upset that minho was turning nothing into something.

"Really minho she said shuting the door following after him.

minho looked ahead not turning around to  leah instead he put his hands in the air  locking his car as he entered the building.

just as leah got to the door it shut. she didn't care if anyone saw she started hitting and kicking the door, she was so frustrated.

"Are you out of your mind or are you just fed of school taking it out on school?" already amused this early in the morning kris stood behind her.

leah turned around and moved out the way for late kids who were in a rush to get in and sign in the office.

leah folded her arms across her chest. "Both. "

kris laughed opening the door for her." i won't tell if you won't tell he."said smirking.

leah walked in going to sign in but kris grabed her arm. he stashed her to the rooftop.

leah was confused.

"yah why are we up here?" she asked kris.

"To get some fresh air you should try it in the mornings is the best time to do so." He said sitting down on the bench.

leah sat down next to him.

"kris-ah promise me you will stay away from busses and crossing the street." leah said events from her horrible dream emerging.

kris laughed.

"oh man ah? wae?" he said curious with this one.

"i had a.... That's not the point just promise. "she said seriously.

kris laughed at her but he stopped when he seen her serious face.

"yah okay!" he said annoyed by the look on her face.

leah stared at him.

kris tried to ignore her starting issues.

But couldn't. "mwo?"

"kris ah why did we stop being friends."

kris started to get all flustered. he hated this topic.

"I don't know you tell me." he casualy said. hiding any pain that was just above the surface.

leah had her thinking face on. "hmmmm all I remember was you hating me and treating me as If i didn't exist.

wow she really doesn't remember huh?  kris thought

kris started to get up and walk to the door leah got up to grab his arm

he shook it off harshly.

"yah what is your problem?" she called after him.

Instead of answering he dissapeard through the door. leaving leah alone. 

leah sat back on the bench and sighed.

why is everyone mad today. she thought frustrated. 
-
-
-

leah finally went down stairs when the bell was set to ring in 5 minutes by time she got down to where her 2 hour was the bell would surely ring.

As she reach the floor the bell rang. she paused before going in she seen kris at his desk stairing off into space.

or mabey her chair.

going into her classroom she made eye contact with kris and he glared at her.

wae? Why  did he do that? why was he so hott and cold? It confused her on so many levels to the point she didn't know if she should talk to him anymore or not.

she say down in her seat witch was located  adjacent from kris's . she could feel his eyes of hatred bore into her back. leah subconsciously let her hair drap over her face to hide from the world and mostly kris.

Their teacher came in starting class.

"ok every one partner up." They started to partner up but...... leah stood still.

she was about to get up when the teacher changed his mind.

"Never mind as I see the start of who your partnering up with  I can already tell you will not get any work done. sit back down I will partner you up myself. "

everyone moaned and groaned.

he started calling out names and partnering up.

When it came to leah he said.

"ah yes leah kim."he looked at kris. "with kris wu yifan."

leah felt a cold rush wash over her and she felt a sense of vulnerability.

"alright everyone pair up and start the assignments." their teacher said going behind his desk to grade past papers.

and with that everyone started getting up creating chaos trying to find a spot the could work most comfortably in.

leah got up to go to kris because she knew damn well kris wasn't going to come to her.

As she got up to do so kris pushed her down.

leah fell back with shock. because he startled her.

he grabed a desk and merged it with hers.

leah stared at him with wide eyes.

flipping through the book to find the page kris stopped. he then looked at her.

"What. "he said annoyed.

leah averted her eyes from him.

He staired at her and sighed in annoyance.rolling his eyes at her.

he wanted to hate her so bad but he just couldn't he loved her too much. and yes he knew he was being to her but he couldn't help the fact that he was hurt by how she was oblivious to how they were no longer friends. i mean he had a reason to be mad right?

leah started to tremble at Kris's evil glare. he scared her to death sometimes.  But other times he felt like he had open arms. it confused her so much.

kris rapidly softened when he seen her trembling.

"leah." he whispered.  so the others around them busily chatting doing there work in groups wouldn't hear or cause attention towards her.

"Let's just start on page 305." she said ignoring him. because if she didn't she would end up crying.

leah felt that loneliness again. The one we're ever one treated her like she was trash. and that she was no body. that feeling she got when minho mother mentioned she wasn't korean every 5 seconds.

kris used to never treat her this way.  atleast from what she could remember 5 years ago

kris touched her hand and regretted it when she snatched it away.

"i hate you." she said letting the hurt and loneliness get the best of her.

kris's eyes popped out of his head he was shocked and didn't expect that from her. especially from fragile loving leah. it was beyond this world that leah,  no kim hyun-ah could ever hate anyone.  no matter what they did to her.

"leah" kris pleated "mian na da."

she continued to ignore him.

kris didn't know why but he started to tear up. he could stand her not acknowledging his existence.  he hated how she could do this to him make him feel all these emotions after all these years.and it hurt to know he would never have a chance.

and now what? was he going to cry? he tried houlding back the tears was he really going to cry right in frunt of her. What a pathetic...

leah looked up choking back the tears......only to find kris.....

"kris-ah I'm sorry I really didn't mea.... are you ok?" she said with concern in her voice.

kris averted his eyes down so leah couldnt see the tears that we're about to fall. When it hit the book. he pretended that it didn't happen.

he formed a fist under the table trying to will himself to not.

he hate these stupied emotions how can a girl make a guy cry.

then when the next one and the one after that came he got up from his desk exiting the classroom rapidly.

leah watch him go in shock.

There teacher called after him "MR WU, MR WU! he yelled after him but her never came back.

leah sighed at his empty seat he left his back pack. and books.

she then looked at the teacher. "just work by your self for now he might come back." then he continued with his work.

leah tried to comprehend what just happend. why did she have to say that too him?

the bell finally rang and leah pack up everything as well as kris's and carried it with her. going to third hour. and then in fourth hour minho got madder than her was from this morning after he figured out why leah was carrying some eles stuff especially since it was kris's.

"jin-ja are you kidding me." he yelled at her in the empty hallway late for lunch. " you should of just left it. who cares."

leah got angery at his stupidity over kris.

"you so stupied what are you jealous of him or somthing?"

minho got taken aback at this and said." what do you like him do you want to him now too or somthing? or mabey that is my brother you want instead?" he said harshly letting the jealousy of that let on top of it.

leah smacked him what was with him today.

What was with kris today?

minho watched as his girlfriend walked away. That was uncalled for yes but he just couldn't help the jealous rage he had inside.

minho hit the lockers.

-
-
-

seventh hour for leah and minho was a drag minho knew he went to far today with his jealousy and leah didnt understand what was going on between the two guys in her life she was confused and wanted to go home. 

minho looked over at leah hoping she would raise her head up to look at him.  But she never did.

leah sat at her seat annoyed and felt when minho would look her. What was his problem today? better yet what was kris's?

the bell rung and minho bolted after her. he grabed her as he started going down the stairs.

"leah.where are you going?" he said stopping her.

She looked at him. "home."

minho sighed. "look I'm sorry." he said defeated.

"ill see you tomorrow ok." she said quietly she had to much to process and she had a long day.  so to ease her mind and should she found her self stepping on the bus to go home.

carrying kris's stuff with her.