THIS WAR HAD TO END

THE BEST FRIEND

Minho left minjun standing there. he ran up to his room slamming the door. not caring if anyone was asleep or not.

 

Hanna moved around in his bed but didn't wake up.

 

he got into bed next to her. it wasn't the same when Hanna was next to him.

 

he just wanted her.

 

he liked Hanna but not enough.

 

Minho tried to call Leah again but she didn't answer still.

 

he tossed and turned trying to go to sleep but the pain in his chest just wouldn't let him.

 

Hanna opened her eyes and he was already looking at her.

 

down

 

defeated.

 

vulnerable.

 

without exchanging any words she grabbed him close but he pushed her away.

 

she tried again and he finally let her hold him in her arm arms she rubbed his back and eventually he fell asleep.

 

right in her arms.

 

not willingly but it was a start.

 

she knew she couldn't be her but she was Hanna.

 

Baek Hanna.

 

and she was worthy she thought.

 

he just had to give her a chance.

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

Minho woke up in her arms.

 

he hated it but he had to admit she calmed him down enough to where he could sleep.

 

he was grateful for that.

 

Minho looked at her sleeping face it was no doubt that she wasn’t beautiful. she was beyond beautiful actually.

 

her eyes fluttered open and he smiled at her. she hesitantly smiled back.

 

"good morning" she said.

 

"dae. good morning."

 

Minho pulled her closer in his arms.

 

he didn’t know what had got in to him but he just accepted that after last night he felt way better.

 

Hanna was shocked she didn’t want to enjoy it because he would do what he always did which was go back to the same old cold Minho he always was. one minute he would be nice the next cold.so she stopped her heart from wavering towards him.

this just wouldn’t do.

-

-

-

Kris was finally discharged from the hospital and he was now a lot better some of the trauma had faded and he looked slightly better. like the old him. Leah showed up at his house.

"Leah." he said and with that she jumped into his arms.

"what’s wrong? “Kris stated.

"nothing I’m just glad you’re out the hospital."

Kris pulled her into the house Leah looked around it looked a mess in there. blood was all over the flood from when Kris' father had slammed a bottle against his head. everything was left like it was from when went to the hospital.

"kri..." Leah tried to manage out but she just couldn’t she wanted to cry all over again seeing the mess upon her. she couldn’t believe all this time Kris was abused. it was all rushing back to her again.

she started crying.

"I wish it was me instead of you." she cried.

"haji ma don’t say that!" Kris said to her.

she pointed to the blood and broken glass by the stairs.

"look! look at what he has done to you oppa!"

Kris sadly looked at the blood and glass and flash backs started in his head as if it just happened yesterday.

 

he started to cry himself.

 

all the pain and heart ache he had endured all those years were rushing to the surface. but then he hated himself he hated how he didn’t get help. all it took was help to get out of his father’s grasp. but sadly he took it like he deserve it.

"Leah its ok it’s in the past."

"then why are you crying?! it still hurts huh?!WU YIFAN!! why didn’t you tell me? why did you hid it from me? I knew you hated me but you could of came to me, ask me to help you! I can’t express how I felt when I found this out I felt like this was my fault!" she cried out.

Kris roughly pushed her against the wall.

"haji ma don’t ever say this was you fault this was my fault."

Leah looked up from her tears.

"arra...so" she didn't know what else to say other than she understood. Kris was scaring her and he realized this. he backed off her and Leah let out a sigh of relief.

 

"sorry" Kris whispered.

 

Leah looked at him with worried eyes not only has he been physically hurt but he was emotionally hurt as well. and she wanted to help him. that was the least she could do. and that’s what she was going to do.

 

Leah grabbed Kris's hand he flinched and it broke her heart. he was scared of her and everyone now. everything made him paranoid now. all because of his abusive father Leah didn't know how he could cope now after being put in the hospital for the first time because of it.

 

Leah grabbed his hand again and this time Kris slowly let her take it.

 

"whatever you do not take pity on me. that's the last thing I want you to do."

 

with those words. Leah was in tears and Kris was  second behind.

 

-

-

-

Leah helped Kris clean the place up. after that she walked towards her house only to be.....

 

 

Leah started to freak out she didn't know what was going on she couldn't see anything. what was going on? she started to scream but as soon as she did everything went black. and Leah found herself asleep.

 

-

 

when Leah woke up she found herself drowsy. she couldn’t  straight and she had forgotten the previous events and what exactly happened. only then when she gathered her thoughts together she realized that she was kidnapped and when that reality set in she started to panic.

 

when her vision became clear she could see someone standing in front of her.

 

the butler.

 

oh great him. she though. she should of known.

 

" ello darling its nice for you to join me." he said in his slight britt accent.

 

"what the is going on?" Leah cussed in Korean.

 

"why my darling language" he said in English shaking his head.

 

"what are you doing where am I?" Leah yelled.

 

"well  I have some news for you."

 

news? any kind of news coming from the lee house hold always was bad news nothing ever good happened.

 

"ok so you will be taking yourself and Kris out of country until Minho and Hanna get married."

 

Leah freaked out. "I’ve done enough of what you guys have wanted me to do why this?"

 

"because if you don’t I’ve been ordered to kill both you and Kris. either way Minho is obligated  to marry Hanna your just in the way. we need to get rid of you as soon as possible dead or alive."

 

Leah started crying at the sound of those words. how could Minho’s father hate her that much how could he? dead or alive that was the most hurtful thing Mr. Lee had requested.

 

"I’m not going to do it." Leah said crying.

 

a gun went to her head. "oh yes you will."

 

Leah started crying. This was way too much. This was insane. this had to be a dream otherwise there was really some sick twisted people in the world. and she didn’t want to believe it.

 

"a a a arasso" she barely managed through the crying." ARRASSO." She screamed.

 

he let down the gun.

 

maybe this was good she needed away from the lee family too much heart ache and pain was bound to that family name. she needed out she wanted o..."arasso.'' she continued to cry....

 

the butler left the room and Leah tried to get up. he had untied her before she left but she just told find the strength to stand. but when she did the room was actually an old train box car train center  a little ways  from her house. it took her 30 minutes to get home by foot. and the whole time she cried her eyes out.

 

This had to end... this WAR had to end...... this being strong no longer existed.