WHOS CHEATING ON WHO?

THE BEST FRIEND

"slow down!"

kris was driving 80 miles per hour down the highway. leah was guessing he was taking her to his house but she wasn't sure.

kris.....slow down!" she cried. she was scared and she felt like she was going to pass out.

she held on for dear life.

kris staired ahead he had enough. All these emotions. they were going to be the death of him. That is if he didn't kill both of them first.

"kris stop!" she cryed out. wanting him to stop. tears ran down her face. leah had a fear of high ways her mom died on one. and she never took a highway a day in her life when driving herself. only if somone drove her atleast not going this fast. that's why she was terrified.

she continued to cry as kris ignored her. leah looked at him. kris could see at the corner of his eyes the way she looked. he was just so mad at her he wanted to hurt her.

"kris if you love me you will slow down or get off the high way.your gonna get in a wreck." she cried

kris pulled abruptly to the side of the road and the car came to a stop and forced leah to hit the dash board because she didn't have her seat belt on. If they had crashed she would of went threw the window.

"I'm sorry." he whispered forgetting leah hit the dash board he staired off while she cried.

"what is wrong with you kris?" she asked concerned. she looked at him threw her tears. what did I ever do to you?"

he laughed.

YOU LEFT ME! he hit the steering wheel and started to tear up." YOU LEFT ME FOR HIM AND DIDNT CARE. YOU LEFT ME BY MY SELF. I LOVED YOU I STILL LOVE YOU." He slammed his head on the steering wheel causing the horn to go off and he just stayed there while it continued to go off. he cryed he didn't care. All those years he never cryed until now. he was letting out the pain.

leah tryed to grab him to stop the noise but he wouldn't budge.

"ka ji ma." he barley whispered out.

"kris oppa." she cried out still trying to pick him up off the steering wheel.

"KA JI MA LEAH! he said picking his head up off the steering wheel. he looked at her in her tearful eyes. "ka ji ma." he said in a whisper.and while he looked in her eyes tears came rushing out. and he quickly turned away.

leah grabbed his face. "I'm sorry." she said in a whisper.

"its ok." he said turning the car back on. "I'm ok." he paused. "now." he with that he drove off.

when they arrived safely at his house leah found her self in his bedroom.

he patted next to him on his bed.

"come here mian."he said sadly."i didn't mean to scare you like that. "

leah slowly went to him. Instead of sitting down next to him she threw her self in his arms.

I'm sorry too for everything and she looked in his eyes and he looked back at her.

-

-

-

"what do you wanna talk about?" hanna said to minho.

The real reason why you are here.

and that is she said sitting down on his bed.

minho sighed.

the reason why your here hanna is to get me away from leah.

leah? she sounded familar.

I'm in love with this girl from school and my parents are against it because who we are and where we came from.

Hanna felt pain. He was in love and it wasn't her. worse she was being used.

hanna started crying "who is she?"

minho grabbed his phone and showed her his wallpaper.

"you might of seen her at school."

Her breath caught in .

it was that girl that girl she was so jealous of for no reason. and now this she had a reason now. and it made her sick.

minho looked at the crying hanna.

"hanna I'm sorry."

"am I that unless that I should be used?

"hanna I'm sorry this wasn't my doing.... "

are you kidding me I mean I could take you being rude to me but this?

hanna started hitting minho.

he hated seeing a girl hurt.

"hanna." he tried to retain her.

"hanna calm down."

"am I even pretty to you am i atleast worthy?

is my body ugly?"she cryed

minho looked at her like she was stupied.

he got up and pushed he down on the bed. with her arms above her head and looked at her crying face.

"dont ever say you aren't beautiful."

-

-

-

kris looked at her and he couldn't hould it in any longer he didn't care if she was his. he wanted her.

he kissed her and she kissed him back.

she got on top of him and felt how much he has been wanting her  began to take her cloths off and managed to get he shirt off and bra off exposing her . he moaned at the sight of her. never in a million years did he think he would see her like this.

leah was completely on top of him and kris couldn't wait any longer. he pulled his pants off and found him self inside her. She moaned and groaned. because of how good he felt inside her.

truth was leah was in love with kris at one time but he never noticed.  so all this time he really did love her back and now she was cheating on minho with kris.

and she felt bad about it.

and she knew this wasn't going to end nicely but right now she didn't care. she couldn't deny it anymore.

she felt somthing for him.

-

-

-

minho looked at how beautiful she was. He couldn't deny as a man that she was so beautiful.

"hanna your beyond beautiful."he breathed.

hanna looked at him surprised.

"truth is I can't stop thinking about it."

"about what." she whispered.

minho hesitated.

"your body.i can't stop thinking about your body."

hanna got out of his grasp and pulled her shirt above her head. exposing her she ed her jeans and carfully slid them off.

minho now hovered over her body.

she touched her big ." are you sure you keep thinking about it." she said in a whisper.

minho felt his hardness and already got the answer.

yes he whispered.

"kiss my body then."she said show me.

minho kissed her neck and went down to her god they were so beautiful and big. and the down to her belly.

hanna felt so wet. sge grabbed him to bher face and she kissed minho.

"minho ive never made  love make love to me please. she whispered back.

minho moaned when she said that.

she forced him to her and they passionately kissed.

she moaned she wanted him now she pushed him off and unbuckled his pants.

and the he snapped to reality.

leahs smiling face popped in his head. his beautiful faithful girlfriend who he has been fighting so much for.

hanna found her hand on his and minhos body shiver but he rapidly held her hands.

she let go of it.

"wae?"

"I'm sorry I shouldn't be doing this " and he ran out the room.

minjun found him self going back up the stairs to see minho running out of his room ."dongsaeng." in questioned concerned.

minho paced back and forth in the hallway. ignoring him so minjun shrugged and went into his room with eun mi.

he was nervous

should he tell her that he almost cheated or half way cheated. was there such thing as hallway cheated. ah leah would never forgive him. jin-ja what was he going to do.

He called her phone.

no answer.

jin ja he thought. he hit the wall in the hallway.

he tried calling her all night but he never got a hould of her.

later that night before he went to be he called her one last time.

It went stright to voicemail. so he left a message.

-

leah fell asleep that night.and she never left kris house. and she had left her phone in his car.

-

-

-

hey babe. he said. We've been kinda distant lately don't you think. he sadly laughed. "I miss you. why are we like this?" tears welded his eyes. "I'm sorry mianhamnida. I did somthing I shouldn't have and I would say I regret it but truth was at the time I wanted to."

hanna leyed on the couch his room listing to him talk about how much he loved this other girl.

she silently cryed.

"anyways we need to talk. I don't know if you will forgive me but I'm sorry and I love you so much. and again mian. well good night and I'll see you tomarrow."

and with that he fell asleep feeling guilty.

hanna fell asleep in pain. and would surprise everyone the next day.