REUINION

THE BEST FRIEND

"starting old habits again?"kris said shuting the door to the roof top. 
 

kris started to walk tords leah but slowed when leah tried to hide her crying face. kris sighed.this was awkward. He contemplated wheather or not he should turn around. but he didnt but he did want  to know how he could comfort her with out being too nice. 


 

"Gwen Gwen cha na?" he studderd. He slowly sat down on the bench. and staired at leah. she didn't say anything."hyun-ah?"he said regretting what he was about to do. He grabbed her in his arms and rocked back and forth with her. 


 

five years ago:
"shh it's ok ." kris said to her. "whatever it is it will get better. sometimes you got to learn to hurt before you can be happy." kris said more to him self than her. "oppa wae?" she asked eyes full of tears. "I don't know it's just how it goes." he said rocking her back and forth.


 

leah tried to pull away from kris but kris refused. If he was going to be nice. she was going to accept it. It's not often kris was like this.

 

"stop" he spat. As she tried at it again.
leah finally got a hould of her self and let kris hould her. She continued to cry.

 

why are you still not happy? he thought as he staired at her perfect face. I thought letting you go would help but your just as you were 5 years ago he thought as he continued to rock her back and forth. 

 

"kris-ah it hurts " she cried out. kris felt pain. He wanted to help her. But the problem was he didn't know how. and he still kinda hated her. for treating him like dirt. but he still wanted to help her. he still loved her.
 

  ah I'm going crazy he thought.

 

"shhhh."he said as he held her tight. " apa apa!"(it hurts it hurts.) she said. "I know."he replied in english. 


 

"kris-ah Eotteoke?(What do I do?)" she looked at him tears in her eyes. 

 

"I don't know, hyun-ah. "He said not knowing why she was being like this. 


 

He could guess but he wasn't sure if it still had  to do with her life of the past. for all he knows it could be something that just happend. 

 

"What's wrong?"He asked looking at her face. He cupped her face and wiped the tears from her face.


 

"everything" she replied."you should already know most of it."she looked down. 


 

"don't cry princess your crowns falling because you continue to have you head down constantly. Stay strong and hould your head up. "He smiled at her.

 

leah felt her heart flutter. and her face went full of shock. The almighty kris wu had a way with words. and for once he was being nice and it was to her.

 

kris suddenly noticed he was way out of his comfort zone. it was way too close for comfort for him. He quickly became awkward.  He scooted away from her a bit and cleared his throat.  

 

"I hope things get better for you kim hyun-ah " he said.

 

"thankyou." leah quickly replied. aware of the sudden awkward atmosphere. adjusting right away. kris started to walk tords the door. 

 

"kamsahamnida" leah said.

 

kris turned around with a smirk. "for what?"


 

leah watch him disapear at the door.
and then she smiled.