UNDERSTANDINGS

THE BEST FRIEND

minjun woke up feeling like crap. He felt like he had a huge weight on his body which could result in the reason he couldn't get up. or mabey he just didn't want to. but truth was he had to.

minjun slowly got up having one of the worst headache he's had in a while. he's hasn't felt like this since the last time he let out his emotions. his emotions were coming out to play only because he's been so stressed out about the engagement.( not to mention his parents were here to make it all worse.) although he knew that day would come he couldn't express enough how bad he was feeling because of it.

minjun sighed siting upright at the edge of his bed he turned his head to the nightstand by his bed and looked at his phone. he grabed it and turned it on. minho called him about six times last night. He was then grateful he felt the need to turn his phone off last night. He didn't want to have his little brother have pity on him for  leading the life that had been chosen for him. All that pain. minho was the only one who knew because he didn't have friends growing up and neither did minho. they were more than just brothers. they were best friends.

growing up as a heir to the lee chain, familey was over all, and friends didn't exist. that was the best way to keep trouble at bay. so that was why minho and minjun had such a great bond they only had each other.and they knew everything about each other.

which resulted in how minjun felt right now. he knew minho called him because only he knows words like that hurt him most. although it was a sad truth. he didn't mean to be so harsh on his little brother considering hes hardly around him anymore which was hardly his fault.  he couldn't help the rage he had inside tords the 18 year old right now.

minjun looked at his text ,one from his soon to be wife and 3 from his brother.

minjun I'm sorry I know your mad at me for saying such things but I couldn't help it. I'm frustrated and alone and your never around. I feel like the world is against me.  Pleasedon't be too. This was the first text from minho

hyung I'm sorry. .This was the second

hyung mianhamnida:( call me when your not busy. and last.

minjun felt a pang in his heart. The person that ment most to him and understood him was being sincere.  but he still continued to have hate.

what is wrong with me? he thought to him self.  he would usually let go of anything to do with minho. but this time this subject stuck right to him. was it because of what minho said? could be, but that didn't seem like that was it.

moving on minho opened the text from eun mi

hey fiancé just wanted to let you know that I'm comming threw tomarrow at 10 am. mwaah.

ps. saranghae oppa...

minjun cringed at Eun mi's text. and what did she mean she was comming over? he didn't ask her too.

knock.knock.knock.

The sound of knocking was heard from his room. minjun sighed and got up to answer it.

"what?" he said not opening the door all the way. eun mi looked hurt and tried to brush off the coldness minjun had just put on her shoulder before minjun could see it. but it was alteady too late.

"I  texted you." she said recovering.

minjun rolled his eyes he didn't care and he was not in the mood. "listen eun mi I'm not in the mood for you and your personality today so could you just turn around and go back to where you came from?"

as If that didn't hurt worse.

eun mi looked at him sternly. "don't talk to me like that I'm your fiancé. i have a right to come if i please and I'll go if i please. " she said with confidence.

minjun looked at her like she was trash." says who?  my mom? who cares! in my eyes your somthing that belongs in the trash." he said harshly.

eun mi was taken aback by his response.  he was really getting it today. with that eun mi pushed him back and with a shocked minho he fell to the floor by her force. eun mi walked in with out a doubt.

"what the?" he said not knowing what eles to say. because what he really wanted to say was not appropriate to say to a woman. he got up in rage."get out!"

"aniyo!" she said in rage with her arms crossed over he cheast. she got in his face and said words that minho could and would never forget. "I'm here wheather you like it or not. I'm not going anywhere as much as I would like to go I'm here with you so you better learn to get along with me or your going to go threw hell the rest of your life!"

as If he wasn't there already.

Minjun's mouth droped at the choice of words she had for him. "yah you don't understand I'm not in the MOOD!" he screamed at her.

"I SAID I DONT CARE!" she screamed back.

minjun didn't mean to but he let out all the pain he had.

" I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE I CANT PRETEND TO LOVE YOU. I CANT PRETEND TO BE HAPPY. I HATE EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING IS WRONG. AND ITS ALL BECAUSE OF MY PARENTS. AND YOUR THE PROBLEM.MY BROTHER IS THE PROBLEM. OUR COMPANY IS A PROBLEM AND I WISH THEY WOULD ALL JUST GO AWAY!" he yelled at her. defeated by the darkness he collapsed to his knees and started to break down again. eun mi staired at him. and tears formed in her eyes.if it was one thing eun mi hated was to be yelled and that's what minjun just did.

eun mi was feeling all kinds of emotions. she wanted to cry and she also wanted to comfort him. she knew that she couldn't be her but she could atleast try and be close. because this marriage was not going away and she didn't wanna be shut out by him for the rest of her life. What life experience that would be.

eun mi slowly got to her knees and gently reached out to touch minjun. "minjun-ah. " her voice broke. As she got closer to him. He flinched when she tried to touch him.

"ka ji ma " he said to her.

"wae oppa? wae?" she started to cry.

"ka ji ma! ka ji ma ,ka ji ma!" he said as tears ran down his face as she continued to try.

truth was eun mi was just in as much pain as he was. She had the same things going on. familey issues. arrangements.  life was just as hard. that's why eun mi showed such a tuff shell. she didn't want anyone to know how her life really was. another truth was she goes home every night and cries. another was she wished she was dead.

"oppa aniyo!" she said grabing him into a hug.

minjun threw her off. "I said don't touch me" he yelled.

she looked up at his figure. rage filled his eyes underneath the tears."don't , the worse thing you could do, the worse anyone could do to me is to give me pity on my ty life." he said little a above  a whisper.

eun mi felt the pain of another person pushing her away.so she exploded at that moment she couldn't take anymore.

"YOU DONT THINK I HAVE PROBLEMS TO? I'VE RECENTLY GOT ENGAGED TO THE COLDEST MAN ON EARTH WHO HATES ME AND WISH I WAS DEAD." she laughed sarcastically but to minjun she looked insane.minjun looked shocked but he knew insanity all too well so who was he to judge.he was not very sane himself.

"AND ON TOP OF THAT I HAVE TO BE THIS PERFECT DAUGHTER AND DO AS THEY SAY OR IM CUT OFF.   AND I CONSTANTLY HEAR IM FAT AND IM UGLY FROM MY MOM.I HAVE TO STARVE MY SELF MINJUN! I HAVE TO OR ME AND THE RUNWAY ARE DONE! BETTER YET MY FAMILY IS GOING TO BE DONE WITH ME WHAT CAN THEY DO WITH AN UGLY DAUGHTER?  AT LET THAT WHAT I'VE BEEN TOULD. " eun mi threw her hand in the air and continued to rant.

SERIOUSLY WHO DOES THAT CUTS OFF THERE OWN BLOOD AND SENDS THEM AWAY TO GOD KNOWS WHERE. WHO TELLS THIER DAUGHTER IN SO MANY WORDS TO STARVE HER SELF BECAUSE SHE HAS TO BE THIS PERFECT GIRL.IM A MODEL FOR CHRIST SAKE NOT A SKELENTON FOR  HOLLOWEEN. HOW ATTRACTIVE IS THAT!?" eun mi was talking so fasts minjun was afraid she pass out from lack of air. he was going to stop her but he was afraid what she might do.

eun mi looked minjun stright in thee eyes"YEAH MY SISTER. OH, SHE HATES ME, SHE HATES EVERYONE IN OUR FAMILY.  SHE DIDN'T WANT TO DEAL WITH MY PARENTS TELLING HER  WHAT IS RIGHT AND WHAT IS WRONG.SO SHE DISAPEARD YEARS AGO. I MISS HER BECAUSE IM  ALONE GOD DAMMIT!" she cried out in pain. trying to breath the air she forgot to breath in from talking so fast and yelling.

"I'VE NEVER FELT THIS MUCH PAIN TILL YOU CAME ALONG. I THINK YOUR MY BREAKING POINT I DONT THINK MY BODY WILL ALLOW ME TO BALANCE ALL THE PAIN. MY HEART IS SO HEAVY ALREADY.I JUST CANT!"

when she could breath again she whispered this last part." so don't act like your the only one hurting because I am too I'd rather be dead or poor than deal with this life." tears poured out again

he looked at her trembling figure and felt guilt for yelling at her and throwing his troubles on her. She didn't deserve it no matter how repulsive he thought she was. no one deserved to be dragged down with him. He was a man he could deal with the hurt himself. but forget about his hurt she was his focus now.

"eun mi-ah" he called out gently. she didn't look at him she was too embarrassed. The great eun mi had feelings.  round of applause everybody somebody knows.

minjun didn't know why but seeing her like this made him feel good inside. not that he found pleasure out of seeing her cry considering that fact he couldn't stand her. It was the fact that she wasn't anything right now. she wasn't making him cringe or being annoying or trying to ruin his life. she was focused on her self. She was being hurt. she was hurting.  and for once he wanted to reach out to her instead of pushing her away.

"eun mi-ah." he said to her. he knelt down be side her and asked for her hand. she hesitated but surely grabbed it.  he led her to his bed room.he pulled back the cover and tould her to get in. she looked at him like he was insane.

"trust me." he smiled sadly.

eun mi got in he coverd her up. and he got in on the other side.  eun mi looked confused. what was his reasoning?

"I think it's safe to say that we both need a break.  and we both need to rest. too much stress." he avoided making eye contact at that last part. and  with that he turned over on his side and closed his eyes.

his eyes shot open and he startled eun mi who was and had been stairing at him. "give me your phone." he asked. trusting him.without hesitation she gave him her phone and he took the battery out putting it in the nightstand drawer along with his battery and phone. he turned to her with a smile." can't rest if your phone goes of every five seconds." minjun made his way to her. and wiped the tears from her face" and don't cry ever again it hurts me deeply." he whispered.

eun mi's eyes popped out of her head. was minjun alright?

"and as much as I can't stand you. I don't want you to die. I would miss you anoying me" he studderd.

eun mi smiled at his smiling face. she was about to ask him somthing when....

"don't ask just rest." he said to her. they both turned to their sides and closed there eyes. eun mi fell in a deep sleep fast. because she hadn't been sleeping latley since she found out about the engagement. and her starving stomach kept her up at night.

minjun open his eyes and looked at the engagement ring on his left hand. for the first time he smiled at it. For the first time eun mi gave him a reason not to push her away. and for the first time he felt like this could work and mabey it wasn't so bad. mabey he could learn to love someone other than her . mabey Just mabey.

he turned over and look at her sleeping body. "kamsahamnida" he whispered.

This was also a first.

for the first time in a long time he didn't feel alone and misunderstood. eun mi wasn't her but she was just like him. she was a spitting image of pain just like he was. That was enough right?

who knows mabey they could support each other since the world was against them. mabey Just mabey. I guess we'll just have to find out.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ok so how do you like the story so far is it OK? I apologize for the grammar and such. lol

but if you have any ideas that I can put in the story please feel free to message me and tell me...I would be glad to try and use anyone's ideas and I will give you a shout out on that chapter! !!!

and I promise I'll get back to leah and minho oh and kris can't forget kris!  but minhos brother plays a big part in the story so that's why it's about him right now.

kamsahamnida!

saranghae♡♥♡♥

-jada