JELOUSE

THE BEST FRIEND

minho was at school but leah wasnt he had called her last night but she never answerd. 
kris wasnt at school either.

it made him kind of suspicious.

it rather irratated him as well.

ing kris. he thought.

when he got home from school the first thing he did was call leah.

AGAIN.-_-

leah felt her phone vierbrate and it made her jump. she had been stairing at kris hoping he'd wake up sometime today.

leah walked out of the room and answerd it.

"nae?"

"why weren't you at school today? he asked.

leah sighed." kris' s fath..."

"what the why are you with kris?.....minho said in outrage.

"what the hell? why are you screaming at me." she whisperd yelled into the phone. she looked around and her eyes landed on the people at the reception desk hoping they wouldn't look her way for arguging on the phone with this idiot.

"because your with that stupied ing basterd."

leah got looks from people pasing by so she went back into the room.

"well that ing basterd is in the hospital you ing ." she said loudly.

minho went silent.

did he go to far with his assumptions?

"his father about beat him to death yesterday and busted his skull open. and this morning when we thought everything was fine he had a seizure and had to get further surgery because he had internal bleeding in his head."

"oh man na andwaeyo." minho whisperd.

He officially felt like an .

he felt bad and although him and kris hated another he couldn't do so at this moment what he herd was too heart breaking.

minho knew what it was like too live with a monster. two at that. his heart went out to him, enemy or not.

"nae." she said looking over at him. "so all im doing now is waiting for him to wake up."

"oh." was all he coud manage out. he honestly didn't know what to say he was speechless.

and he atill felt bad for making assumptions.

leah took another glance over at kris. only to be met with tired eyes.

"so when will he wake...."

"omo kris your awake!" leah said relived.

minho became instantly jeoulous of kris at that moment. he some how wish he was beaten by his father instead of kris.

minho listened from the other line.when his brother minjun walked into his room.

-

leah looked at kris who voice sounded groggy.

"leah what happend?" he said looking at her.

"minho I got to go." click went the phone.

-

minho looked at the phone like it had physically shocked him but the reality was he was mentality shocked at how she hung on him like that.

he through down his phone angerly.

he sighed and looked up at minjun.

"mwo?" minho said "what" in korean.

"what do you mean what?" he said in english. "whats wrong with you?"

"whats wrong with me? alot right now." he replied back in english.

"nae abachi knows about you and leah and its not looking to good." he said in korean to minho.

Just like always they couldn't decide what language to speak in so they kept jumping from korean to english and so forth.

minhos face drained of color and he didnt know how to react.

"so you better stay clear from him for a while when he comes back from brazil and better yet from her. and I hear baek hana is on flight and comming back."

"no andwae." minho was in absolute and utter  disbelief.

"nae do I have to say it in english as well." 
minho looked at him and glared at his smart -ness

"1.baek hanna is on her way back.
2.father knows.
3.stay away from leah." he said in english.

minho took it all in he looked at his brother.

"hyung this is it. this is really about to hit the fan. war has never been so close."

minjun looked at him expressionless. he too agreed that is why.

minjun looked minho atright in his eyes.

"so if the past events wasn't war to you, what will?

minho didn't say anything. he just looked away and grabbed his phone.
-

leah had tears in her eyes.

"kris you had a seizure early this morning and you had surgery about 4 hours ago and im surprised your awake they said it could take till tomarro before you would wake up."

"why the surgery?"

"you had internal bleeding in your head."

"oh."

"but your better and awake."

"yay." he barley magaged out jokingly.

"ya wu yifan no joking in this matter."

"nae."

the nurse came in.

"wow I think you take the cake of paitents whom woke up so rapidly after surgery."

she started checking him to make sure he was ok.

"ok everything seems fine get some rest will ya?"

"yes" kris said in english.

leah grabbed his hand and staired at him saddly." dont be sick anymore."

"ill try not to." he whisperd.

but little only did she know no matter how sick he wasn't...his heart was always going to be ill.