LEAVING KOREA AGAIN

THE BEST FRIEND

baek hanna had had this mindset of staying in korea and to try and focous on life and forget about minho.

she had had enough of minho and his deciving familey. she hadn't felt that much pain in her life. and korea was just the way to get her life back on track and to make her feel wanted again.

"I want you." was the initial words that came out of the guys mouth who had been grouping her in the night club all night long.

hana smiled and grabed his hand tords the exit.

they stood outside and the loud music boomed from the building they just came out of.

the guy grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him as they waited in the cool air for a taxi.

the city lights looked beautiful and beak hanna took them in. oh how she missed korea she was so beautiful and she had alot of "seoul".

she smiled as the guy smiled at her in admiration. They guy was hot as well and seemed to live up to hanas Standerds.

"so beautiful. "he smiled.  The guy was very interested in her but the guy wouldn't see her after tonight.

as the taxi came the guy kept his cool and just let her ley in his arms. whiched seemed very odd to hanna. but she didnt complain she just wanted to feel whole again. and be admired and envyed but guys and girls. and not made out to be disugting like minho made her feel.

as they avrived at her beautiful apartment the guys hands glued to her body.

there we go. she thought.

she responded back by kissing him passionate.

he started to take her tight little black dress off and got wowed at her beautiful body. her curves and huge turned him on.

he hurried and pulled her bra off and looked at her full .

his manhood throbed at the sight of her and he lost control like an animal and unleashed a rath on her body.

he had her screaming out for him. she would of screamed his name but she didnt know his name  which made it more fun.

stangers having

she liked that

he liked her.

he wasnt a man who wanted a girlfriend but some reason the girl he was inside of he felt a connection of more than lust.

but

she just thought he was hott.nothing more.

And what was mentioned before he would never see her again. 
-
-
-
in the morning hanna woke up to her phone ringing.

○○○abachi calling○○○

"hi princess I heard your back in korea and that kind of upsets me."

hana sighed she knew this moment would come.

"nae abachi im back home its...just...."

"im going to say this once and I don't usually say harsh things to my angel but get your back on a plane back to the lees."

"abachi..." she protested.

"I don't want to hear it do you know how humiliated you made me when I got the call from Mr Lee saying you just left his home. it was horrid and I apologized on your behalf.  hanna im sorry but you cannot do what you want anymore. its time you start growing up and take responsibility for your actions. unless you want to lose everything you have you best be trying your hardest to win that young mans heart with out you go broke and so do I." he hissed in the phone.

hanna was in utter disbelief by her father words. he never talked so harshly to her before and she wanted to cry.

"arraso? "

"nae abachi arraso. " she said quietly.

with that he hung up the phone.

actully hung up for the first time ever.

hanna cried for a while and leyed there on her bed. today would be her last day her because come 6pm she would be boarding a plane back to the place she ran from in the first place.

so much for her happy ending...