HANAS BACK

THE BEST FRIEND

another day had passed and minho hadnt seen leah. she was still at kris' s side and it pained him.

it was currently 5:43 am and he couldnt sleep. it was the weekend now so he didnt have school so that was why he was up...

○○○that girl(baek hanna)○○○

minho staired at his phone.

nooo.

" 여보세요?" (yobosaeyo? ) what came from the other line when minho picked up the phone.

minjun hung the phone up. he leyed back down.

-
hanna looked at the phone he hung up on her.

hanna looked shocked. and her heart became heavy. and then came the tears.

hanna cried.

she cried so hard it hurt.

she couldn't help it...

she was tired.

she has been traveling for two days. 

she was jet lagged.

abachi was being mean.

and she was where she didnt wanna be.

she was stressed and she couldn't handle this,all she wanted was to ley down and face minho later.

but wait he hung up on her which really pissed her off but what was she to do other than cry her heart out?

after gathering her self she called again.

"minho you opened the door now!" was the outrage that came out when he answerd the phone.

he hung up on her again. and she started throwing a fit kicking her luggage and thats when he opend the door.

shocked as he got in her face angrily she froze.

"ya what the hell is wrong with you?" he backed her up against the wall.

"minho ah..." she whispered.

"dont ever call my phone like that again. Neo micheoseo??!!!"(are you crazy??!!!)

annoyed she turned her head away from him looking to the side.

minho staired at her in out rage his hands on either side of her head.

anger showed on his face so deeply steam might as well float off it.

hanna had her face turned to the side to adviod eye contact with him. she had her arms crossed as well.

"yah!!!" he continued. irratated that she wasn't answering him.

she slowly turned her head with an attitude.

"yea I'm crazy. crazy for comming back to you." she whisperd and pushed him away and walked in the house leaving minho to carry her luggage.

and lost for words

-

after minho carried all her luggage in angrily he decied to go fight with her some more. yes he hated her that much.

dropping the last of the luggage roughly and triping on it going toards the stairs he said. "who does she think she is and what is she taliking about 'crazy for comming back to you' we were never together." at least in his mind they weren't.

he slammed his door open and there she was laying on his bed.

sound asleep.

his anger slowly dissolved.

and he went to her.

he hoverd over her. and watched her sleep.

Should he or should he not wake her up to yell at her.

she must be tired right?

from the top here was along way. ....

minho looked at her face. ...

.........

.......

.....

he thumped her head.....

hanna jumped up in anger.

"야 너 미쳤어??!!!"(yah Neo micheoseo?) she yell in anger.

"아니요!(aniyo)but you are for thinking i want you here let alone in my bed 바보!! (pabo!!)" he yelled at her.

they were standing face to face now.

hanna was tall but she wasn't tall compared to minho and minho still had to look down at her. minho was towering over hanna at a full six foot,two inches and hanna was taller than most girls at a five foot 8 inches.

minho pushed her roughly onto the bed

hanna was about to yell at his sudden disrespect.  but he looked at her lustfuly.

hanna leyed down and minho slowly made his way torwards her and hanna got nervous. he climbed over her and looked at her lips as if he wanted to...

○_○....hanns face.

only to shut the nightstand lamp light off....

-_- hannas face now.

minho leyed back down on his side of the bed. and hanna pulled the covers roughly.

minho smiled at his little stunt he just pulled.

gotcha! he thought as he smirked away.

but he was only playing himself. because he almost did kiss her but he stopped himself. so the only person that should be tricked was him. he was tricking himself as if he didnt like the girl leying next to him.

he staired at the back of her...

why was he feeling this way towards hanna?

was it because leah was slipping away again into the arms of another man? yet again.

was his heart tyring to get him over her so he could love instead of being angery all the time?

well whatever it was minho needed to figure it out. because once he acts upon something it's done.

It's either war.....vs.....war.....

father......vs.....leah......

and none of those were going to be good.

marry hanna or runaway with leah........

slowly letting his anger calm he found himself  wrapping his arms around hanna.trying not think anymore he  fell asleep with his enemy.

because keep your friends close and keep your enemys closer....

or was there more to that??.....he didnt have the slightest clue.

there was some things he needed to figure out.

pronto. ...