HEART TO HEART

THE BEST FRIEND

minjun hurried towards the door. 
he seen minho pull out the driveway outrageously.

he chased his car down the deive way but he wouldn't stop.
it was too late.

he felt bad for his brother.  he wish he would of helped along time ago instead of cowering in frunt of their father like the puppet he was. 
truth was he aways wanted minho to have a different life than he did. but seeing how things were going  it didn't seem to be that way.

"damnit!" minjun screamed not caring if the neighborhood could hear him.

-
-
-
minho continously called leah.

but she would pick up.

so he was just going to show up instead.

he was so pissed he felt like doing somthing reckless and stupid.
but what good would that do him?

in frunt of leahs house he tried to call one more time.

"im sorry the number you have..." he hung up

he hit the steering wheel and willed him self not to cry but was betrayed when they started falling down.

he sat there in frunt of that house and just cried.
he didnt know why but he felt like he shouldn't bother her so he left.

for hours he drove around. and around. he just wanted to dissappear. he was tired of everything and everyone. 
he felt felt very much alone.

lost.

hurt.

truth be tould he didn't even know what to do anymore. should he marry hanna and just do as his father says. or should he rebel and fight a war that he wasnt going to win? he wasnt going to give up. his father would probley end up hurting her if he went against his orders.

he just didn't know he didnt know what to do anymore.

either way it was going to hurt.

-
after driving around for hours he finally arrived at home at 10 somthing.

unlocking the door and shutting it he got startled in the dark by someone.

minjun.

turning the lamp on minjun freaked out on him.

"where have you been I thought somthing happened to you."

"dont worry about it." he says going to the stairs. not in the mood.

"well I am because your my brother and I..."

"lee minjun! dont say that you care because all this time ive been alone. you left me. you were the only one I had and you left me. you went to korea and you changed. you still look the same but youve changed. I was so scared hyung." minho cried." I was scared of being alone in the house with these two monsters. I knew one day I was going to have to face the fate that was set for both of us.. but I just couldnt be like you. I couldnt pretend hyung! I couldnt go on like that missing leah like you miss chae rin."

lee minjun started to cry with his brother.

chaerin....

that always got to him.

he was upset that his brother felt that way. he knew as well how it felt like to be alone. in korea he had no one as well.

he felt horrible he couldnt be there for his dongsaeng. he wish he could change things.

"minho im so.."

"no I dont want to hear it. I hate everyone and everything. all I just want is for me too be happy not like you who makes everyone happy because they demand you to. I cant and I wont.. but this disaster that just hapoend made me think mabey I should. mabey I should be with hanna it would save us the trouble of tearing this horrible familey apart. but then I had to think I would be you. and thats the last person I would wanna be."

his words cut through minho like butter. minjun couldn't belive this is how his brother really felt.