KRIS:1 VS MINHO:0

THE BEST FRIEND

when Kris got to the main floor to where his class room was the bell rang and all the kids started pouring out. then most annoying thing existing in man kind started charging towards him.

Lee minho face was full of anger and that tugged at Kris's emotion of irritation. as they became closer to another. classmates started starting but didn't stop.

they knew minho and Kris hated another.

"I really don't have time for this." Kris said to him self stopping in front of minho with his hands in his Jean pockets.

Kris sighed in annoyance clearly stating that minho was bothering his existence. Kris looked to his right at the girls gossiping and smiling at him and minho. he then turned his attention to minho.

"What could you possibly be pouting about now?" Kris said pushing his buttons with confidence.

minho felt like punching him in the face and if Mr.Hamilton wasn't standing by his classroom door watching there every move he would.

minho turned his nose up at Kris. he hated that smirking face of his. he wanted to punch it right off him.

"Where's Leah?" he said ignoring his smart remark.

" I  don't know and I don't care." Kris lied and with that he pushed past minho shoulder checking him.

Mr. Hamilton stood there reassuring that Kris wasn't turning around and went back into his classroom kids following him in.

Kris turned around 15 feet down the hallway. he looked at minho and smirk again. minho glared. this time Kris started coming towards him. he held his chin like he was deep.in thought and right there minho knew something smart was gonna come out of his mouth.

"oh yeah I just remembered."he said fake laughing."wasn't Leah ignoring you?"

minho bout blew up. Kris was about to start a war. because minho didn't know how long he could keep his cool.

Kris started to turn away.

"who do you think you are?" minho stated basically saying he was a nobody.

Kris made eye contact with people who were watching. smiling as he turned around to face minho. he took a step further inches away from his face.

"are you really doing this right now?" Kris said as people started to gather venom hanging from his Korean.

"nae."minho replied Kris continued their conversation in Korean not caring if the audience could understand them.

Kris Leaned over minho's shoulder and whispered."I wouldn't go there if I was you, don't start something you can't finish." he said smiling through his teeth.

Kris looked over at Mr Hamilton's door and seen him and with that he walked away.

minho noticed Mr.Hamilton and became more angry knowing he couldn't beat his so he just glared at his parting figure. people started to walk away. and Mr Hamilton motioned for him to move along minho turned around the other way as Mr Hamilton went back into his class room. the bell rung and minho was late for lunch.

turning around words the lunch room minho ran into Leah.

"GWEN CHA NA?" minho said startling Leah. but he could help it Kris pissed him off. especially when it came to her.

"nae" Leah said awkwardness filling her system. still with Kris on his mind he asked.

"What did Mr say to you?"his tone losing aggressiveness."where did he take you?"

"nothing,no where,Gwen cha na yo." she said to him in konglish(Korean/English)

minho felt irritated and taken aback by her response but he didn't push further. he knew there was more to it but he decided to let it go.

realising how late they were minho grabbed her hand and dragged her threw the empty hallways to lunch.

the day ended without minho pushing her to tell him about Kris or his mother. which made Leah feel at ease she just couldn't wait till she could go home.

the end of the day bell was was a relief for Leah because the math test she was taking was giving her a headache and minho kept giving her glances making her nervous. and mabey that was part of the reason her head hurt not just the test.

those of you who haven't finished your test bring it here we'll finish it tomorrow. Mrs.Lopez said. Leah gladly got up and took up her paper. minho got up at the same time. Leah started to walk out the class room and minho started to follow her.

Leah was intending to ride the bus so that's where she was going towards. minho realised this and started dragging her towards the parking lot.

"yah!" Leah said glaring at minho. snatching her arm away from him.

minho grabbed her arm again dragging her towards his car.

"What is this?" Leah said trying to get away from minho."minho-ah I'm going to miss the bus."

minho unlocked the door throwing Leah  in it. locking the doors as he got in before she could get out.

"you're not riding the bus and your not going home."minho said with a serious face. "and stop avoiding me."

"wae?" Leah replied

"be be because I said so."minho stuttered pointing at him self. if Leah wasn't angry she would of laughed at his attempt to be assertive.

"and we're going to talk and we're going to talk now!" Leah tried not to break.a smile and glared at him. and with that minho sped off.

Kris stoped when he seen Leah being dragged by minho. he started watching from a distance. he watched as Leah tried to get out of minho death grasp. he laughed at Leahs failed attempt to get away.

"yah!" he heard her say.

why was she so cute? he thought.

he watched them argue in the car and how minho took off like a bad out of hell.

"What am I getting myself into." he said aloud to him self. he started to walk towards his car.

I promised I never do that. I promised myself I wouldn't fall in love with her or get into her world again because it took me so long to let go of her the first time.it was hard. and it hurt.

but look at me now. I can't get her out of my head.I should of never talked to her today. or the rooftop. Kris sighed.

I definitely shouldn't of went up there. because after holding her I don't think I can glare at her or look at her the way I used to. and it's going to . it's going to . because I'm going to completely let my guard down and I'm going to easily get hurt by her. but I'll pretend it's up. but it'll make it easier for me but it won't help my heart. now I'm going to wake up and the first person I wanna talk to will be her. now I'm going to feel like I'm dying when I'm looking at her and she's looking at someone else.now there's going to be a fool, and that fools going to be me. he thought.

"ahh I'm going crazy."Kris said hitting his hand on the steering wheel. and with a lot on his mind and a heavy heart he drove off.