THE VERY START OF WW3

THE BEST FRIEND

after dinner lee minho found himself trapped in his room. The rest of dinner was a horrible akward mess and he was glad it was over with till next week.

minhos phone buzzed.

i love you goood night i hope your okay ill see you tomorrow. :)

minho sighed he was still upset by his father's words. how could life make him love leah so much but then give him some stranger he didn't know for a future wife. life just wasn't fair.

minho texted back with a i love you too. and put his phone on his nightstand.

he sighed and rolled over on his side and drifted to sleep.

-
-
-

minjun played tonight's events in his head. he truly felt sorry for his young dongsaeng.  he was going to learn this the hard way seeing as he wouldn't back down from this never ending war. sooner or later there father would find out. he surprised he doesn't know now and when that happens things are going to change . rapidly.

he sighed turning his attention to a sleeping eun mi.

he smiled. he was getting over her little by little and he fell in love with eun mi. his pain was fading. 

he frowned.

but his brothers was darkening.

minjun turned the lamp off and went to sleep.houlding eun mi in his arms. 

-
-
-

a person with an envelope emerged at the end of the dark stair case. The house was quiet everyone was asleep.

that person slowly walked up the stairs and found their self in frunt of the door of mr.lees study.

They slightly knocked then open the door. finding mr.lee at his desk drinking scotch.

The room was dim from the only light comming from the little lamp on his desk.

"i think you need to see this sir." the house Butler said. and with that he tossed a yellow envelop on his desk.

mr.lee looked up at him and slowly put his scotch down not breaking eye contact.

"what is this?" he said

"see for your self sir it happend when you were away."

"what happend." he said not liking the sound of it.

he then opened the envelope and found pictures pictures of leah and minho for the past 3 to four days.

he flipped threw them and didn't like what he was seeing. them kissing, them taking each others close off.  them having . in his house.her staying the night. waking up the next morning with him. The list goes on.

he threw them on the desk and looked at the person in frunt of him.

"and this happend why I was away." he said in an angery tone.

"nae."

"ok you can go kamsahamnida. " he said

the person dissapeard out the door.

mr.lee sighed and picked the pictures back up.

"what did I say lee minho. now I have no choice but to get rid of her."

and with that he made some calls throwing out his first attack on his youngest son.