SATURDAY

THE BEST FRIEND

minho was in his room half sleeping when hanna finally made her self come upstairs from dinner. she had been talking to his mom the this whole time and she was a nice woman. but in her own words she tould her that minho thought she was an "evil monster."

she didn't seem like it. And to her hanna would love to have her as her mom. but she would be glad to have any mom considering her mom had died when she was very little. she didn't know how because her father never talked about her.

minhos mother tould her to sleep in minhos room till she could get an  available room for her to sleep in. They had a lot of rooms but the two rooms that were vacant at the moment were used for storage purposes.

it may take a while for the house maids to clean it up.

hanna quietly took all her cloths off and slided into the bed with a sleeping minho.

why was she doing this?

she was trying to get minho to fall for her.

facing him she studied his features. he was beyond hansome. it was mind blowing to her.

She moved at little closer to him trying to get into his arms. and to her surprise he put an arm around her. and pulled her tight to him.

This made it kinda hard for her to do what she wanted tonight.

but somehow it was kinda nice. guys never held her in their arms. it was a change.

she smiled and snuggled into his neck.then she drifted to sleep. forgetting that her cloths were off.

-
-
-

minho woke up and opened his eyes. he found himself intertwined with...

HANA!

he got up and pushed her off him..then it exposed her ness and so he pulled the cover back on her.

"get out!" he yelled. annoyed already in the morning. "Just go before..." he didn't finish the rest

hanna quietly put a baggy shirt over her body and walked out and went to the living room. she leyed down on the couch. and a horrible feeling fell into her system.she tried to brush it off by smiling.

flash backs of the way of minho looked and cussed at her made her fell weird. well not weird hurt. somthing she didn't feel untill she met minho.

she finally fell asleep after a while.

eun mi come downstairs to find hanna on the couch.  alseep. she felt bad. and she leaned over her and studied her face.

god she's beautiful. she thought.

she got up and went to the kitchen to get some orange juice and walked past the couch again. she went upstairs and got a blanket out her and Minjun's room. minjun was still asleep. sprawled all over the bed.

she put it over her and went back up stairs to go back to sleep.

-
-
-

hana woke up and she found that someone had coverd her up. A noise at the stairs had made her look up.

minhos mother was comming down them.

"are you kidding me he kicked you out. I'm bout to kick..." she said running over to hanna. minho wasn't going to treat her future daughter in law that she loved dearly like this. she just wasn't hav....

hana grabed her arm. "no omani it's ok i chose to sleep down here." she lied. not wanting minho to chew her head off again.

minho came to a halt when he has voices down stairs. minho stood on the top of the big huge stair case. minho over herd her say that and felt bad that she had lied to her. But then again he didn't it was half and half. finally going down the stairs his mom looked up at him making eye contact.  and she glared. and made her way to the door. before she went out she said.

"starting Monday she goes to school with you. And those are words from your father." she fake smiled.because she was amused. she was enjoying the fact that she could just sit around and watch him suffer and not have to do it Her self. if only he listened to her in the beginning.

mrs.lee dissapeard through the door and minhos anger raised inside.

she's not comming to school with me. he thought.

"im..." but she stopped when minho sighed and squeezed his eyes shut.

she didn't continue instead he went out the door and left.

-
-
-

"what is your problem today did your mom pissed you off or somthing?" leah said.

they were at the mall eating at the food court. minho had an attitude. and it was all because of that hanna girl. and he already had got in two arguments with guys and one of those he had almost gotten in a fight with someone.

"ani. " he said.

leah was annoyed by his attitude today.

why does he always lie. she thought with her nose turned up at him.

"What I'm not lying.  I'm just dealing with some things." he said refering to hanna.

"arraso arraso." she said annoyed. not truly be living him.

leah threw the piece of pizza she was eating back on her plate in an annoyed way.

minho noticed this and sighed.

"leah it's not you I promise." he said carfully.

she looked him in his eyes as to search for answers.

"ok ok let's just go I'm done eating."

they got up and went to the movie theater that was inside the mall.

The whole movie minho spaced off. he wasn't in the mood to watch it. That stupied girl was on his mind again. and what? she was going to school with him. The hell she wasnt. he wasn't going to go then. he would stay home and she could go.

How was he supposed to explain to leah.

"yeah this is baek hanna. oh by the way she is my fiancé."

he just couldn't imagine doing that. I mean he could lie and say it's his cousin but what good would that do when leah found out the truth. or when she realized his cousin was a little too touchy and ended up  .....

minho jumped when leah whisperd his name. and he felt guilty for thinking about hanna and not to mention her body.

"nae?" he whispered back.

"This is a good movie."she smiled.

"nae. I know." he replied back not knowing what the hell was going on.

After a while of trying to force him self to watch the movie he gave in and continued to wonder off in space.

-
-
-

when the movie was over leah realized minho was deep and thought and that he had been all day.

"seriously minho what Is wrong." she said really concerned but frustrated at the same time.

minho still stood  staring off and didn't hear her.

"minho!" she said hitting him with her purse.

"mwo?!!!!" he said startled. "do you wanna die?" he said glaring at her for scaring him like that.

"what is going on?!" she repeated.

"nothing."he said walking out the movie theater doors.

leah watch him go out the doors.

she hurriedly followed after him.

she caught up too him."fine don't tell me I don't care anymore." and with that she exited the mall walking to his car first.

-
-
-

after dropping leah off minho dreaded going home.  he didn't wanna think what was going to happen today and he hoped and preyed no more familey dinners were to take place till every Thursday like they always had been.or even the monthly ones.

finally arriving at the mansion like house. minho parked the car and sat there wondering off into space again.

minho grabed his phone and texted leah.

-
-
-

hanna was sitting on the porch on the phone with her dad.

"how are things honey." her father asked.

"there good." she lied.

"well how is minho isn't he just wonderful just a wonderful boy your lucky hanna really lucky."

"nae.i know." she replied silently crying.

hanna was crying the whole time she had been on the phone with her father. she was overwhelmed and she wanted to go home. and she spent everyday alone in the house. but it was good that she got to go to school Monday it would give her somthing to do.

"honey what's wrong?" he asked concerned.

"nothing nothing." she said. Gwen cha na yo."

"arraso. " he said.

hanna wiped b the tears from her face. she couldn't let her father down on this marriage.  The company needed this so she had to be strong. so she didn't tell him what was going on with her and minho because he would send her back on a plane to korea in a heart beat if he found out his little princess was being miss treated.

hanna seen minho pull up.

"daddy I've got to go minho is waiting for me." she lied.

"arraso tell hi I said hi."he replied.

"i will saranghae daddy. "she replied before hanging up.

When minho started to get out the car hanna took off in the house.

-
-
-

mian baby. it's just my mom and dad are being really difficult on me. Don't ask. but I'm sorry for being like this and ruining our date.

minho put his phone back down waiting for her reply.

I'm sorry too but I have lots of homework to do before Monday so I won't get to see you tomarrow.  so ill see you monday?

the fact that leah said that he could of took it the wrong way, but the way hes been feeling latley he just didn't care. It was best if she wasn't around as much  because he had to deal with this girl.

finally getting out of the car. he spotted hanna and stoped. hanna hurriedly went back into the house to avoid him making him mad.

minho sighed and continued to the door. As he opened the door he seen hanna go upstairs quickly. going into the bathroom.

curious.

minho stopped.

no I don't care. he thought.

but truth was he did feel curious. what was she doing in there?

no minho just go to bed.

minho started walking up stairs towards his room but found himself walking toward the bathroom.

he hesitated.  and walked away.

he walked back.

Then walked away again

finally he knocked.

and then he scolded him self for doing so and turned around but since he already knocked he couldn't turn back. atleast not now.

but it didn't matter because she didn't come to the door.

"hanna?" he said.

she didn't answer.

so he slowly turned the nob.

hanna was on the floor crying so hard.

minho rushed to her.

"hanna what is wrong?" he said feeling some what concerned atleast that what he was telling him self.

hanna looked at him like she was in disbelief of some sort and rolled her eyes and continued to cry.harder.

hanna was having some sort of break down. she was so upset that she realized not every guy likes her. She was so in her little world for so long she finally met her match.  jelouse girls would always tell her "one day you'll come across a guy who doesn't like you, and when that day comes you'll regret everything you said to any of us."

yeah hanna has said some pretty messed up things like. "your ugly." or "no guy would want you over me." horrible things like that. hanna didn't mean to be so rude. but she couldn't help it. she was brought up that way. people gave her the title she was just using it like she was suppose to. so when it came time and she finally realized that not all guys are attracted to her it made her feel stupied for not beliveing what those girls said to her.

because here she was right now looking at him. The first guy. The very first guy, to ever look at her body and not want her at all cost.

"hanna." he said again.

"mwo!" she yelled.

minho looked taken aback by her sudden aggressiveness and got angery.

"whatever." he said and got up and slammed the door.

leah jumped at the sound of the door slamming shut.

-
-
-

minho collapsed on his bed.

ugh that stupied girl. he thought. can't stand her. I wish she would just leave.

minho staired  up at the ceiling.

thinking. 

hard.

 

and long....



 

falling asleep.