Chapter 9

Alpha VS Vampire

Kai's POV

I turned to the right to see Krystal sitting right next to me. Her head is out, enjoying the light breeze closing her eyes and letting that brunette hair run wild. She looks so relaxed like nothing in the world mattered, unlike me with so many problems in my life. Krystal turned over to see me staring at her intently making her blush. I faced the road, acting like nothing happened. Man every time she blushes, it catches me off guard and turns me on...

"How much longer?" asked Krystal all of a sudden

I was pretty shocked by her question. I thought she didn't want to talk to me... Thank god.

"In like an hour or two." I said still looking at the road

In the mirror I saw Yuri sleeping. And she said she isn't tired. Krystal moved a little, trying to get a comfortable position. She took out her phone and earphones. I saw her put on the white colored earphones that didn't look as great. I saw the wire sticking out. Maybe I should buy her new earphones. I smiled thinking of the expression she might have. She tied her hair into a messy bun.

"What songs are you listening to?" I asked

"It's radio from itunes so I don't know and I'm too lazy to check, but the songs they play are great." she answered

"Oh." I responded

She leaned towards the window again. Damn! Even though she is wearing a wife beater and sweat pants, she looks so hot and to make matters worse the messy bun all together makes me have crazy imaginations of taking her hair tie off and her clothes... Krystal, you turned me into one heck of a ert! Krystal lowered the chair down, closing her eyes and falling asleep. We got to the hotel, but the two were still sleeping. Yuri began to get up, stretching her arms.

"Oppa are we there?" she questioned

"Yep." i responded

I got out of the car, handing my car keys to a bell man. Another bell man opened the trunk grabbing our luggage and putting it into the cart thing. Still after all these years I don't know what that is called... I opened the passenger seat, where Krystal is still sleeping. Her face is just so damn cute! Not wanting to disturb her, I picked her up bridal style and made my way into the hotel.

"Oppa why are you carrying Krystal. You can just wake her up!" she pouted

"Shh." I said in a low voice "I just don't want to wake up this sleepy head."

Yuri's face didn't look so good. She looks a little angry. Hmm I wonder why? We headed towards the counter. The person working there bowed her head. She smiled at me giving me a card.

"Here is the card to your 2 room balcony suite." she said

"Thanks." I responded "Yuri can you take the card?"

Yuri nodded silently grabbing the card.

"You luggage is already in the room." she added

"Thank you." I replied

We headed towards the elevator. Other people came in, but minded their own business. Girls gave me smiles, trying to flirt with me even though they can see I'm carrying a woman. The elevator barely got to the balcony. Barely we're here. I carried Krystal into the room and placed her down. I took out her earphones, placing her phone and earphones on the cupboard next to her. I went out, taking her backpack and putting near the bed, under the cupboard. I took off Krystal's shoes, placing them down too and carefully took out her hair tie, trying not to disturb her sleep. I felt the soft silky hair, on my fingers. I stared at her beautiful face, laying next to her. I caressed her soft, smooth, not to mention adorable face, with my thumb and then I kissed her forehead, meeting my lips with her pale skin.

"Sweet dreams." I whispered to Krystal's right ear, making her flinch

I walked out of the room, closing the door gently. I saw Yuri's face, agitated. She went towards me hugging me tightly, and kissing my on the mouth.

"Oppa belongs to me." she stated

I sighed shoving her aside. "I told you so many times Yuri; Your my sister. That's all."

She frowned. "I'm not giving up on you, you know."

"Go to bed." I comamnded

"Are you gonna sleep with me?" 

I went out towards the desk, where my work was placed. "I'll come in later."

She nodded heading into the room with her suitcase. I began to read all the papers and finished up some things. Made some calls, wrote some notes, and drank a glass of cold champagne that was left on the desk for me with a bowl of fresh strawberries. Just how I ordered. I felt a little tired and headed out to the balcony, with a bottle and glass of champagne and bowl of strawberries. The cool air felt great and the view of the cities was just beautiful. It looks so small up here; all you can see is little lights, but it was just stunning. I heard the balcony door creak open.

"What are you doing still awake?" asked Krystal

"I can ask you the same thing."

Krystal sighed. "I woke up and got bored. The room is way to big for me.

"It's like the one in your room though." I reasoned

"True." she agreed

Krystal stared at me with questioning eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"No nothing." she responded "I didn't know vampires can drink champagne."

I laughed. "We pure bloods are able eat food and drink like a human, but our real source of energy is from blood. Simple as that."

"Oh."

"Want some?"

"I don't think a 16 year old can drink alcohol, not to mention I've never drank any in my life. Hell I never even got wasted"

"Oh really?!"

I felt a little shocked. She's so innocent.

"Here try some." I said pouring more champagne and giving her my glass

She hesitantly got a hold of the glass and took a sip.

"Hmm it's not bad."

"Try it with strawberries. It taste even better."

I took the strawberry from the bowl, holding it with my index fingers and thumb. Krystal took a bite of the strawberry seductively from my hand, and I finished the rest. She blushed and drank come champagne. I don't know if she was trying to look y doing so, but damn it caught my attention.

"It does taste better!" she mused

"Told ya." I smirked

Krystal stood next to me staring at the view.

"Wow.." she commented

I smiled. "It is sure beautiful huh?"

"Yep."

She yawned. "Well I'm off to bed. I'm tired."

I yawned too. "You're right."

We got in together. I made my way to the couch, laying down.

"You're going to sleep here?" she asked

"Yeah. Yuri is sleeping in the other room and I don't feel like sleeping with her tonight."

"Well, umm..." Krystal said "Ummm.... You can sleep with me."

My ears shot up and eyes opened wide. Did you just say what I think you said?

"You sure about that?" I questioned "For all you know, I could eat you."

Krystal shrugged. "You didn't last time and I just don't like seeing people sleep on a couch when clearly there is a bed."

I smirked. "Are you inviting me to bed Krystal."

She blushed. "Not in the way you're thinking."

I got up. "Well, I'm gonna take you generous offer."

We walked into her room. I took of my shoes. I climbed up the bed laying down in comfort.

"Ahh. It feels nice to be here for some reason." I smiled

Krystal rolled her eyes. "Maybe I should've kept you out."

"But you didn't."

She took the third pillow and place it in the center of the bed.

"This is the line and you can't cross it," she stated "and the blanket is big enough for the two of us even if we are on the edge of the bed, so we are good!"

"You're mean." I commented making her laugh

I leaned to to my left, seeing her back. I want to hug her so bad, but this line.... Wait. Heck why am I even following these kiddy rules? I threw the third pillow, wrapping her around my arms, from behind.

"Hey! Back off!" she demanded, turning around to shove me aside

My face somehow found their way to Krystal's s. It's like a human pillow, so warm... Man maybe I am a e...

"Stop it you ert!" she shouted

"Shh! Be quiet or else Yuri will wake up and kill both of us." I said

I can tell Krystal rolled her eyes, giving up to push me away.

"Damn you and your strength." she commented in frustration

"Gotta love being me."