Chapter 14

Alpha VS Vampire

I got out of the powder room, after I adjusted my make up. I sat next to Kai to see he has calmed himself down. Thank god... I sat down next to him. Looking to my right, my parents sat there very professionally and gave me a warm smile. I smiled back. Kai wrapped his arms around me, making me feel warm throughout my body. I really do enjoy his company. I closed my eyes and snuggled into his arms.

"How are you feeling?" he asked with his hot husky voice

"Good." I responded "Thank you for being here with me."

Kai smiled and kissed my head. I felt his soft lips giving me a gentle peck. It feels nice to be like this. The auction began.

"Welcome alphas and vampire to our ball! How is everyone doing?"

"Good!" they responded

"Okay so first off we are going to auction off this one of a kind vase. Let's start with 500,000?"

Item sold after item. Their prices were outrageously high! I had a fun time seeing the beautiful things that came up, but none caught my eye, that's what I thought...

"Next up and is couple's bracelet! It's not just an ordinary one folks. This one of a kind item is rumored if you wear it with your true love, you love will never break! It is a silver band with small diamonds. One is encrusted to be Hers and one is His. Let's start with lets say 750 thousand?"

My eyes wandered themselves at the wonderful bracelets. They are quite beautiful, not to mention it is for you and the one you love. I sighed to myself. Too bad the one I love can't be with me. It is against tradition for me to like a vampire and I have to search for an alpha to be my "mate." Well, life can't be good for all of us. I have to work with a hot and y vampire....

"1 million!" shouted Kai raising up his auction number

"Number 23 for 1 million!" exclaimed the host

"1.5 million!" shouted a familiar voice; a voice I thought I would never hear again....

I turned around to see my friend Minhyuk! He smiled and waved at me. My eyes gleamed in happiness as I waved back. Minhyuk was always there for me as a guy friend of course and he is the best ever... I felt a little guilty when I left to work for Kai with saying a word to him. I missed him a lot...

"Do you know this guy?" growled Kai not impressed

"Yeah. He is my friend. A wonderful childhood friend." I said

"Well, tell him to back off. Those bracelets are mine!" stated Kai "2 million!"

"2 million?!" questioned the host

"2.7 million." shouted Minhyuk with the biggest smirk I've ever seen in my life as he only paid his attention to me. Why didn't I notice him sooner?

"4 million!"

Everyone gasped including myself. I elbowed him.

"Ow! Stop hurting me!" he pouted

"Why are you spending so much money!" I snapped

"I'll tell you later." he smiled as he kissed my forehead

Minhyuk, stopped raising up his number, giving up. I sighed in relief. I don't want Kai to spend this much money, but it can get worse. This guy has no stop limit!

"4 million to number 23!"

Everyone clapped as he handed the worker his card. I sat there a little uncomfortable because everyone is now talking about us. They are thinking we are a couple and he bought the bracelets for us... What if they were? What if the couple bracelet is for Yuri.... I shook my head, getting rid of all of my bad thoughts. I pursed my lips. I shouldn't worry about things like this. It's Kai's money so he has right to do what he wants.

The auction was finally over. I am really really tired now not wanting to get up and leave. My feels like it's been glued to the seat.

"Thank you for all of those who bought the auctioning items!" exclaimed the host "30% will go to helping children in needing in the alpha and vampire world!"

Everyone clapped including myself. I can't believe they would donate 30% that is very generous. I got out of my seat, by the help of Kai who pulled me up. My parents walked up to us.

"We have to go my dear." said my umma "I'm so happy to see you again you have no idea."

"Where are you going?" I questioned "I thought you wanted to spend more time with me."

"We do. It's just that we have business to attend to. The king wants to talked to us."

"Oh! Then please go. I don't mind." I smiled

"Bye Krystal's parents." smiled Kai

My umma pinched his cheeks. "Such a cute boy!"

The kissed me on the cheek and made their way out of the building. Kai rubbed his now red cheeks making me laugh. We got up and headed towards the exit, until someone held my hand by this warm hand.

"Krystal, have you forgotten me already?" said Minhyuk

I turned around to see him dressed up in a suit and tie, well a bow tie. he looked really cute like that.

"Of course I didn't forget you Minhyuk." I smiled giving him a hug

He hugged me back and I can feel Kai's anger rise. He pulled me away from Minhyuk

"Sorry, but she's taken by someone." he hissed

"No I'm not!" I stated "How have you been doing Minhyuk?"

"Good. Boring without you though Krystal. Don't you miss me?" he pouted

:Of course I do" I replied "Who wouldn't miss you Prince."

He laughed. "You know I don't like to be called that Krystal, but I'll let you slide."

"Krystal is time to go." said Kai, clearly not liking Minhyuk

"You're right." I admitted looking at the time "It's late. Minhyuk I hope to see you again."

He smirked. "You'll see me sooner than you think."

I laughed. "Right... Bye!"

He waved and headed out after us. Kai and I entered the limo and left to the hotel...

*****

He pressed the elevator to go to the top of the balcony. As we headed to the top, I can feel Kai's breathe behind me. We aren't even 1 inch apart, more like 1 millimeter. As we entered, Kai pushed me to the wall kissing me with such intensity and passion. He deepened our kiss with his skilled tongue moves. I pushed him away a little to see if he would back off, only to have him hold me tighter. Kai pulled a box that was wrapped nicely and opened it, handing me the couple bracelets that says His.

"Wear this." he commanded, breaking our kiss

I stared at the bracelet as he put it on me. Realizing what he is doing I took it off.

"I can't..." I confessed "What about YurI? What will she do if she finds out? I can't have her do something like she did last time... It scared me."

"I'll deal with Yuri. Promise." assured Kai

"Why would you give me this?" I asked, wanting to her these three words out of his mouth

Kai took a deep breathe in summoning up all of his courage. "Krystal I love you. Go out with me?"

I felt my heart jump out of my body. My mouth went dry, due to shock. I felt tingles down my body hearing his soothing words. I wrapped my hands around Kai's neck closing my eyes, enjoying every last moment.

"I love you too." I confessed

Kai laughed, like he has never been so relieved before and slid the couple bracelet on my right hand. I am now his. Kai picked me up and set me on the bed... I can tell what is going next, but I don't think I'm ready...He kissed me continuing down my neck, but he did not touch my s... or there. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment as he teases by on my skin.

"You taste divine." said Kai "Do you know what I wanted to do as soon as I saw you in that dress?"

"What?" I asked, barely able to speak

"Kai leaned towards my ear. "I wanted to ripe that dress off and kiss every inch of your beautiful body, making love to you round after round."

I gasped. "Kai!"

He laughed, but stopped himself, sitting on the bed. I sat up.

"What's wrong?" I questioned, realizing the disappointment in my tone

Kai snickered to himself.

"Hey!" I exclaimed

"Sorry you're so cute and pure, even if you were going to get ed in that last minute."

I blushed. "You say those things so easily."

Kai sighed. "It's who I am I guess. I slept with women after women, not caring about their feelings. I did go out with some like what I told you about, but in the end they want too much out of me."

"Well, I think you are fine the way you are." I smiled

Kai smiled back coming towards me to give me a soft gentle hug.

"I won't touch you. I won't touch you just yet." he said "If I do, I might break you..."

"Kai." I muttered softly

"Don't say my name with that sweet mouth of yours, or I'll have second thoughts Krystal."

I blushed.

"I have to take care of Yuri for the time being, so you have to sleep by yourself tonight. Don't you dare let anyone come in okay? You are mine and mine alone. I don't share!"

I laughed. "Got it. Thank you Kai."

"For what?" he questioned

"For considering my feelings... To be honest with you I'm a ."

He got out of the bed in surprise.

"YOU ARE A WHAT?!" he exclaimed

"." I said again

I thought Kai would be disappointed to see my lack of experience or something along those lines, but a smile lit off of his face. He held my hands.

"Are you serious with me?!" he asked excited "No one has touched you yet?"

I rolled my eyes. "Of course not I'm still like 17 here! Do you think I can get laid that fast?"

"Yes." he admitted "Look at you. You are the most gorgeous thing I've seen in my life."

My cheeks got pink by his words. Kai touched my rosy cheeks, caressing it.

"I love how you blush so easily." he stated

"Thanks." I reply

Kai sighed. "If I'm here any longer I don't think I can control myself."

I pursed my lips. "Then you should go before any thing happens."

"You want me to leave so fast?" he whined

"I don't..." I admitted

Kai smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Got it."

Kai began to walk out of the door, but I stopped him.

"Wait!" I yelled

I picked the box that he dropped next to the bed that contained the other bracelet. I went over and slid it into his right hand.

"Now you are mine!" I giggled

Kai laughed. "Your giggle is cute. I want to hear it more often."

I blushed. "I only giggle when I'm really happy."

"I see." said Kai darkly "Well, I love to hear more of you giggle, it makes me feel ."

I slapped his chest. "Just go see Yuri. I don't want to see you get get an !"

I saw his cheeks go a little red. Aww! Kai can get embarrassed.

"Good night." he mumbled

"Good night." I sighed

Kai headed out of my room, leaving and not turning back. I smiled to myself taking of my clothes and putting on this negligee I must've accidently bought to the trip. It was the first thing I saw and I was too lazy to look for anything else. I went to the bathroom washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put on the outfit. I headed back towards the bed falling right asleep.