Chapter 5

Alpha VS Vampire

I felt the shock smack my face. Kai is making out with Yuri and they're siblings! What?! Kai pushed Yuri aside and went towards me.

"Are you okay?" he asked

"Umm yeah I think so." I responded getting myself up "Well... This is awkward."

Kai ruffled his hair. "Agreed."

"Well, let me just leave your two doing what ever your doing." I excused myself trying to leave the room

He grabbed my hand, and slammed the door shut. I gave him a death stare, but he just grinned at me, wanting to give an impression he is in command. Oh lord. I just realized why I can't deal with people who is such a control freak like him...

"I'm not letting you go anywhere. Not when you're all bloody." he stated pointing his index at my now ruined maid outfit "Shower here."

"But but I don't have clothes."

"Yuri has clothes." Kai said opening up the closet

There were two closets one black and one blue. He opened the blue closet and threw me a night gown. It was a spaghetti white colored nightgown that was cut just above the knee. I blushed seeing the dress.

"There's no way in hell am I wearing this!" I exclaimed

"Wear it or I'll strip you." smirked Kai

I saw the look on Yuri's face, all pissed and not in a good mood.

"Oppa! That's my favorite gown!" she whined running up to Kai

"All of these are your favorites." smiled Kai giving Yuri a pat on the head "Krystal borrowing one isn't going to hurt you."

I tried to sneak out of the room as they "argued" each other, barely opening the door until Kai used his damn vampire powers to close it. I eyed at him.

"Can I just leave?" I asked "I'll shower my the room."

"No." he said in a serious tone

I sighed giving up. "Fine. Where is your bathroom."

Kai grabbed my hand and we walked towards the bathroom. I widened my eyes seeing how big the bathroom really was, all painted in white having a huge bath tub, a separate shower, a jacuzzi.

"Use what ever you like." smirked Kai "There are Ryeo shampoo bottles that you like to use."

"How did you know?" I questioned

"You don't need to know." said Kai

"Well, I'm starting to think your a stalker." I commented

I shoved Kai aside, out of the bathroom.

"Now go spend time with Yuri!" I said closing the bathroom door

Kai held the door and replied. "Don't worry Krystal we aren't like that, I'll explain when you get out."

With that he closed the door for me. I felt confused on why he would tell me such things but lit up a smile. I quickly took a shower and put on the night gown. I felt a little awkward to be wearing someone else's clothes. Checking myself out in the mirror I felt the urge to get a hair tie. Damn, I would kill for one right now. I searched around the bathroom with no luck. I blow dried my hair and brushed it, making sure every strand of my hair is not tangled. I walked out of the bathroom to see Yuri just sitting there on the bed by herself.

"Kai told me to tell you to go out to the garden." she said in a sad tone

I nodded in response.

"Krystal can you I ask you something?" she questioned

"What?" I asked

"Do you like oppa?"

I pursed my lips. Do I like Kai? I began to wonder the question myself...

I don't know." I responded honestly "I wish I can give you an answer Yuri, but I really don't know."

"Oh..." Yuri walked up to me and smiled. "Well if you did, then I wouldn't be mad you know."

I smiled and walked off. From the corner of my eye, I saw Yuri's smile turn into a frown. Was I imagining things? I went down the stairs to see it was already 11 pm. Holy ! When did it get this late? I walked to the garden, barefoot and found Kai sitting in a chair. It was at the center of the garden, where a table lies with 5 chairs surrounding it. It was the perfect place to set up if you want to just see the garden and have some peace for yourself. I didn't know it would look so good at night... especially with him there.

"Hey." I said doing a little awkward wave

He smiled. "Sit on my lap."

My eyes widened in shock. What?!

"Hell no." I replied

His brow furrowed. "Why?"

"I'm not a kid."

"But I'm your master."

"So?"

He shrugged. "Krystal get your on my lap right now before I your ."

? I felt chills down my spine. Hesitantly I went up towards Kai, taking a step back for every 2 steps I take. When I was about 1 foot away from him, he pulled me into an embrace. I tried to push Kai off, but he wouldn't budge. Giving up, I moved myself to a comfortable position, having my legs spread out of one arm chair. Kai looked at me amused. He my hair, making me flinch.

"Me and Yuri are siblings, but in our world vampires who are pureblood must make more... so it really doesn't matter if you sleep with your own blood." said Kai, trying to explain the situation

"Isn't that wrong?" I asked

"Yes, but it is what it is." sighed Kai "I love Yuri as a sister, but she's taking it wrong, she loves me more than an oppa...."

I played with his hair. "Maybe you should tell her how you feel."

Kai shook his head. "It'll break her."

"Your gonna hurt her worse by doing this." I stated "She's waiting for you in the room."

I know I'm hurting her. I know what you mean and I know how she feels, it's just..." his voice trails off

He placed one of his hands in my hand, caressing it. I turned around to see his face, only to receive a kiss. I pulled myself away as he gave me this huge smirking, seeing my blushing face.

"Stop kisssing me!" I demanded

"But but-" Kai pouted "Your lips asked for it."

I slapped his shoulder. "How can they ask?"

I shrugged as he laughed. "Well, you should go to sleep."

"True." I agreed standing up, to be pulled back down

"By sleeping I mean with me." he smirked