Chapter 2

Alpha VS Vampire

I woke up, feeling the light sunshine warming my pale face. Taking a deep breathe of the nice soft air, I headed towards the bathroom to shower. I looked at the bottles of soap to find they are all expensive brands, especially the body soap. Ignoring the crazy expensive soap I used the shampoo and conditioner. I stared at the maid outfit, not wanting to put it on at all. Convincing my mind that I can wear it, I slowly put the outfit on. Surprisingly it wasn't that showy. The cut is just a little above my knee, the top showed my s, but was a little covered by the ruffles. I tied my hair up in a pony tail, put on my heart shaped diamond earrings, a couple of black rounded bracelets, and tucked in my silver cross necklace that my grandma gave to me before she died. Afterwards, I slipped on a pair of black Nike shoes. He didn't say what shoes I need to wear.

*****

I walked down the stairs and saw all the maids lined up on the sides of a huge red carpet. They all had their hands on their mid thighs, showing comfort even though it wasn't the best position to be in. Their heads were slightly downwards at the floor. Looking right to left, I really didn't know where to stand and no one seemed to want to help me. I moved to the right and lined up only to be pushed by the maids. I tried going to the left, but was also pushed. I knew they hated me, but doing this childish prank isn't going to work. I smirked and stood at the center of the red carpet. Crossing my arms and keeping my legs apart, I waited for whoever to show up.

The doors opened showing Kai dressed up in white long sleeve buttoned up shirt with a pair of baggy like jeans. I didn't know that something so normal could look so hot... A man stood right next to him wearing the same looking outfit, black and white checkered long sleeve buttoned up shirt with slim jeans. The man standing next to Kai smiled as he saw me.

"Who's the hot maid?" he asked Kai

"Her name is Krystal, and she's an alpha." he responded in a tone with distaste that the man asked that question

Next thing you know, the man walked right up to me offering a hand shake.

"My name is Suho. Next to meet you." he said with a smirk

"Krystal." I responded, looking into his black beaded eyes and perfectly chiseled face structure

He ran his hand through his dyed red hair and smirked realizing he's got my attention. 

"Would you like to have tea with us?" Suho asked

"Umm... Sure I guess?" I replied

Suho walked along side me, while Kai kept his distance. Somehow I keep feeling this threatening presence in the room, like something is gonna eat me... I sat on a white coach that was ment for one person, while Suho and Kai sat on the same couch apart form each other. One of the maids set tea cups down and was about to prepare the tea until..

"Krystal prepare the tea for us." he commanded

Deep . I stood up and began to put the tea leaves in the tea pot. After, I poured the boiling water and waited one minute. Pouring the tea into each cup, I passed one cup to Kai and one to Suho.

"There you go!" I smiled only looking at Suho

Kai drank his tea in one gulp and slammed the tea cup down, braking it into pieces. He gave me a ticked off look.

"Don't you have anything to do Krystal?" he questioned "You ARE my maid."

I scoffed. "Look here you self centered piece of ! I am your body guard; not a maid."

"You look like a maid now." he smirked

Are you kidding me? You are the one who made me wear this! I said nothing in response and sat down, trying to calm myself down. Clinking sounds, from heels, rang around the mansion as someone walked down the stairs. My eyes saw a maid, but her outfit wasn't black and white, instead it was red and gold imprinted. She walked towards Kai and Suho, bowing down to introduce herself

"Hi. I am Yuri, Kai's personal maid."

Yuri sat down next to Kai, and he wrapped his arm around her.

"Took you long enough." he whispered

I looked at the two doing their lovey dovey thingy and what rang in my mind was Get a room dammit! Suho laughed, reading my mind.

"Can I have this maid?" asked Suho "She is very interesting."

Kai gave Suho a bad stare. "You know I don't like people taking my things Suho. Be happy I'm letting you visit cause your my cousin."

"Whatever." he responded

"So can I leave now?" I asked, seeing how Kai is distracted with his maid

"No." he responded in a hateful tone "You are protecting me right now."

I rolled my eyes. "Look here as far as I can see you don't need protection, just use that annoying mouth of yours and people will probably run away."

I laughed at my own joke, making Kai's face turn red in rage. "You talk a lot for a maid."

"You can't seem to keep your mouth shut for a vampire."

I can feel Kai's stare getting more and more intense as he looked at me. Suho walked over to my side and put his arm around me, giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, causing me to flinch in utter surprise.

"Kai! You shouldn't be so mean to your body guard. Sheesh." he pointed out

I smiled, kissing him on his cheek, feeling like it's the right thing to do. "Thanks for saying that."

Suho smirked at Kai. The two seemed to be having this telepathic communication going on like they are challenging each other. I looked at my phone to see it was already 6:00 in the afternoon. Suho peeked over at my phone.

"Cute picture." he commented seeing a picture of me in a hoodie and shorts, digging hands in my pocket and smiling for the cam

"Thanks." I replied

"Well, I gotta go now. Nice to meet you Krystal." yawned Suho stretching his arms

I walked together with Suho to the gate along with Kai, only Kai. I wondered why he left Yuri behind. Suho got into nave blue Mazda Mx5, a pretty good sports car if I recall. He jumped over the car door and sat at the front seat.

"Krystal, if you want I'll take you on a ride sometime." offered Suho

I smiled. "That would be pretty awesome."

"Tomorrow then?"

"Sure?"

Suho gave off a huge grin. "See you tomorrow then."

He waved at me and rode off into the sunset like you would see in those romance movies. I tucked my hands into the pockets on the maid outfit to keep my hands warm to find a sticky note.

Call me :) xoxo
xxx xxxx

I smiled and was about to add it to my contact list until Kai snatch the note, crumbled it up, and threw it over the gate, landing somewhere I can't even tell.

"The hell was that for!" I hissed

"Who said you can call Suho?" growled Kai

"Who said you can tell me what to do?" I snapped

"You are my maid and my body guard."

"Doesn't mean you can tell me what to do!"

I began to walk off only to have my hand grabbed by Kai and pulled back. He turned me around and pulled me in by the waist.

"Let go!" I demanded struggling to get out of his grip

"Just shut up!" commanded Kai

He smacked his lips onto mine, not letting me go. I moved around trying to get away, but his grip was way to tight. Kai's left hand was now behind my head, pulling me even closer, deepening the kiss. He managed to get his tongue into my mouth. I felt myself loosing breath and giving myself in... I felt the heat from my mouth and his, having a burning sensation, not knowing what to do with myself. His right hand began to the maid outfit. Panicking I bit his lip hard and pushed him aside, quickly zipping the maid outfit back up as I was set free. I gasped for air, not being able to breath for the kiss felt like hours.

Kai smirked touching his bleeding lip with his index finger, seeing the dark color of his blood as the wound heal.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I exclaimed

"I'm just proving the fact your mine." he replied "Don't forget that."

I gave him a death stare as he continued his way back to the mansion with a huge grin on his face.