Chapter 7

Alpha VS Vampire

Once he made his way to the director, someone grabbed a chair for him to sit. How does he know I'm here? I rolled my eyes, walking towards Kai.

"What are you doing here?!" I said in shock

"Why did you leave me alone in bed?" he replied raising his voice

I blushed as everyone turns their attention to us. "Don't make people think wrong."

Kai smirked, cupping my chin. "Baby what do you mean wrong?"

People gasped, making me even more red. "Don't call me that."

Suho stormed towards us.

"What is he doing here?" said Suho shocked

"Taking back what is mine." responded Kai

Kai lifted me up on his shoulder.

"PUT ME DOWN!" I demanded struggling like a little brat

I can heard Kai tsk a few times, but he didn't talk to me. We got to the black car and he shoved me in, closing the door, and then locking it.

"I need to finish the shooting." I said

"That's too bad." he responded "I'm mad right now so don't piss me off even more."

I scoffed. "You mad? I should be the one ing pissed right now."

"Why did you leave me?" he whimpered with sad eyes

Kai held my hand, and I felt his trembling fingers. What the...

"Not like I was going to leave Kai." I sighed "I am your body guard."

"Then you should've been by my side the whole time."

"I was doing a favor."

"What favor? Taking photos with him and then giving him a like those hoes?"

I opened my mouth wide. I can't believe he just said that. "You think of me that way?"

Kai shook his head. "No. I'm sorry."

"Know what? Don't talk to me right now."

I climbed my way to the front, next to the random driver, crossing my hands. Hearing the car engine start, we drove off back to the mansion. I ran upstairs, ignoring Kai and holding back my tears. I made my way to the shower and tears just started streaming out. I can't believe he would say something as ed up as that. The hell? No this isn't right; I shouldn't be crying over something as stupid as this. Yeah... When I first came here he was a so hearing this from him should be nothing. Taking a quick shower to clear my head, I got out feeling a lot better and texted Suho. 

Krystal: Sry about tat leaving like tat...

Suho: Nah. Don't worry about it. We got enough pictures to choose from. Thanks for helping me.

Krystal: Your welcome and thank you for having me. It was fun ^.^

Suho: Oh, you forgot your clothes Krystal

I went back to the dirty laundry place to realize he was right... I forgot to give back clothing that could be a hundred dollars for all we know and I'm still wearing their accessories. 

Krystal: Oh... Umm can I return it?

Suho: LOL you already took it. How to return something like that.

Krystal: I'll pay. How much is it?

Suho: Outfit is simply $115 but the accessories is about 3 thousand. Those are real stuff, the necklace has read diamonds in them.

Holy I'm screwed.

Suho: Don't worry I bought it already, for you. Also Ima come over to bring you back your clothes so mind opening the door for me?

He's crazy. I smiled relieved and walked downstairs opening the door for Suho, who handed me my clothes. I was about to say thank you until he landed a kiss on me. My eyes opened in shock as Suho let go of me.

"That's my thank you." he smirked "Oh and Kai is gonna kill me right now..."

Suho pointed behind him at a mad Kai with his face red clenching his fist and teeth. I hid behind Suho. Seeing him angry scares me...

"Protect me please." I pouted

Suho laughed. "Alright."

"What is he doing here?" growled Kai

"Just brought me back my clothes. Something wrong with that?" I asked still behind Suho "And don't talk to me"

"I said I'm sorry." he shrugged

"So? It's not sincere enough." I snapped

I held Suho's hand. "Wanna see my room?"

He smirked nodding. I took his hand and headed upstairs. I saw Suho mouth something to Kai, but I can't seem to word it out. Once we got to my room I sat on the bed, taking a deep breath in.

"UUUH!" I shouted to the top of my lungs

"You alright?" smirked Suho "I like the scene you did back there."

I sighed. "He was pissing me off so revenge is nice you know?"

Suho chuckled lightly "Alright. Games are fun, but don't leave him like that for long okay? He's going to freak out of his mind. Kai is probably thinking we're doing something naughty right now."

I blushed. "Yeah right."

"Well," he sighed "I gotta go now. No more jokes okay?"

"Yeah yeah."

Suho kissed my cheek. "By the way we are friends right?"

I smiled. "Yes we are."

"Well, I'll see you." said Suho opening my window.

"You're kidding me right?"

"Nope."

He jumped down, landing on his feet. Holy !

"Bye!" he waved

I laughed waving back. Smirking to myself I closed the door. How mad is Kai right now? My body felt a rush of excitement. He must me so mad by now. I squealed laying on my bed. After 30 minutes, I walked down the stairs to get a glass of water. As I came out of the door a hand grabbed me, covering his hand on my mouth. I jabbed the person using my elbow, making him grunt backing off. turning around I saw it was Kai.

"That hurts!" Kai exclaimed

"THEN DON"T SCARE ME!" I shouted

He smirked. "Did I scare you?"

I nodded silently, making him laugh. "Not funny"

He grabbed my hand pulling me into his room, slamming the door shut. I panicked looking around for Yuri to see her no where in sight. I ran towards the bed stealing his blanket covering my body to hid myself.

"I'm not a monster Krystal. I told Yuri to water the garden and shop for food, so she's gonna take a while." shrugged Kai coming up to me

What do you want with me?" I asked innocently

""To kiss you and remove Suho's scent. It reeks the room."

"Not like you, he is a great friend!"

Kai scoffed. "What friend would kiss you like that?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Roll you eyes again like that I'll rip your clothes off."

Kai moved closer to me, as I hid behind the blanket, now covering my face.

His voice lowered. "I'm sorry okay?"

What?! I looked up to see his eyes filled with sincerity and sorrow. I place my hand on his face caressing it with my thumb. Kai flinched put sat still for me.

"Sorry for making you pissed today." I smiled

"It's fine." he responded in this deep hot husky voice

Kai leaned towards me, taking off my blanket. Somehow my body felt hot as he leaned towards my lips. I closed my eyes and our lips met, this time he didn't shove his tongue in my throat, just a soft gentle kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he held my waist. This feels... nice. I snapped out when I heard the door creaking open and shoved Kai aside. I see Yuri all happy smiles as she headed towards Kai, hugging him and not noticing me. That's right. He is a pureblood and I am an alpha. We don't match.... and never can be together.