Chapter 8

Alpha VS Vampire

"Well, I'm gonna go now." I said taking the blanket off and straightening my clothes "See you at dinner."

Kai said nothing and nodded at me. Standing up, I hurriedly left the room to go to my room. Sitting on the bed I sighed to myself. What is going on with me these days? Why does Kai look so hot these days? I shook my head trying to get rid of the unsettling thought. No! An alpha and a vampire being together isn't right. Right? Me and him being together isn't right. For all we know Kai is toying with me like all of those other maids.... That's right. The kiss is nothing and my feelings for him are nothing. I smiled to myself, calming down. I went off my bed and walked downstairs, having all the maids look at me in curious yet hated eyes. Maybe I can get a quick snack and not see him... 

"You know you should never let your guard down when you think like that. It hurts reading your mind sometime, not wanting to see me." pouted Kai 

I rolled my eyes. "Not like you should care." 

"But I do care." he replied in a serious tone

I didn't respond and opened the fridge getting a can of beer. Hmm what should I eat? I saw Kai not paying me anymore attention and is already sitting in his high almighty fancy red chair. I went over to the table and grabbed my plate of food and the pair of chop sticks, leaving the table.

"Where do you think you're going?!" bellowed Kai as I was up stairs

I flinched in fear, but kept my composure. Damn he can be scary. "Eating in my room. I don't want to eat at the dinning table today. Is that so bad?"

He nodded, continuing to drink his glass of blood. I shrugged heading upstairs. Opening the door to my room, I entered slamming the door loud and shut. I locked the door and placed my plate of spicy rice cakes on the table. Opening the can of beer I took my time eating the yummy food and reading a book. After I finished the food, I put the book back on the shelf along with the other books. I heard a knock on my door, but ignored it. Obviously it was Kai, and I'm not gonna let him in!

"Open the door Krystal." Kai said with his soothing voice

"No." I replied "Don't want to."

He sighed. I hear a click on the door as Kai entered. I saw on his hands keys, a bunch of keys; must be keys for all the maids room.

"What do you want?" I questioned keeping a straight face

He reached his hands and I backed away. "Don't touch me Kai."

"What's wrong?" he asked "One second you gave me you soft lips and now you rejecting me?"

"I'm not rejecting you Kai.  YOU ARE A P L A Y E R." I stated "We're not even dating and I'm kissing you."

Kai ruffled his hair in frustration. "I know that! You don't think I do? I'm a ing pureblood here and I'm thinking of an alpha. You know how crazy you make me from the day you stepped in this house?"

What?! "What do you mean crazy?" I asked out of curiosity

Kai shrugged. "Nothing. I'm just here to tell you to pack your things cause we going to a ball tomorrow and the road trip takes a while."

"Really!" I exclaimed

"Yep."

"Cool. Now tell me. What do you mean by you "think of me." I said crossing my arms

"You are persistent." he mused

"Yes. Yes I am."

"Well, too bad I'm not saying anymore Miss Krystal."

"Why not?"

"I'll give away too much hints."

I pursed my lips. What does he mean? "Fine. I won't ask anymore, now if you don't mind leaving... I need to pack."

"Sure. I'll even put your dishes away." he smirked pointing at the empty plate and pair of chopsticks

"Oh aren't you a good person." I laughed handing him the plate and chopsticks

"I know right. If I come back up and your aren't packed, you are gonna have to leave with nothing."

"You serious?!" I said in shock

He nodded leaving the door, saying his last words. "And time starts now."

I ran towards my backpack and shoved some random clothes, skinny jeans, and Ryeo shampoo. I ran to the bathroom putting a heart necklace, earrings, and a couple of bracelets in the front pocket of the backpack, along with a hairbrush, toothbrush, and toothpaste. I think that's it. Kai opened the door.

"Ready?" he questioned

I nodded, putting the backpack on my right shoulder walking along side with Kai. Good he isn't making a move on me. I smiled to myself thinking of that fact. We headed downstairs and I already felt the jealousy of the maids staring at me as they cleaned up. Kai doesn't seem to realize anything. Stupid. We headed towards the entrance and I see Yuri running down the stairs.

"Oppa wait for me!" she shouted happily

Yuri wore a pair of white slim jeans and a white blouse that was cut to show her s, topping the outfit off with white opened toed high hells that showed her painted red polka dotted nails. I looked at what I was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a black wife beater with blue Nike shoes. Comparing me to her she looks ten times better. She smiled happily, but as soon as she saw me her smile turned to a frown.

"I thought it was going to be only the two of us." she said still keeping her eyes on me "What is Krystal doing here."

Kai put his arm around me, but I shoved him off. "Krystal is my body guard remember?"

Yuri came close to Kai hugging him. "Okay."

We stepped into a red Mercedes Benz with no roof to be seen. I stared at the car with the only question Where the hell is the roof?

"The roof can be put back if you want." sighed Kai "It's hard to explain but in simple words the car is made in a way you can take he roof out and place it back."

"Ohhh." I said "Where do I sit?"

Next to me in the front." he smirked "Yuri is going to be in the back so she has enough room to sleep in just in case."

"Oppa I want to sit in the front." Yuri announced

"You can't." Kai responded "Krystal is going to sit next to me."

"It's okay. I'll sit in the back." I volunteered

Kai took my hand opening the passenger seat and pushing me in. Ouch!  "Like I said you are sitting in the front."

"Commanding much." I mumbled annoyed

"Yuri sit in the back." commanded Kai in a soft voice

He took my backpack and put it in the trunk with his luggage and Yuri's. Kai made his way to the front. I reached over to put my seatbelt on, but Kai leaned over taking the belt.

"I'll put it on for you." he said his voice husky

I blushed as I felt his warmth. Kai and I met eyes, looking at each other. I felt this hit of electricity in me, making me shiver. My blood was rushing and my heart is beating out of control. Is this the effect he has on me? Kai smirked coming towards me giving me a quick peck on the cheek. I gasped, as his warm lips touched my skin.

"Oppa what are you doing!" yelled Yuri

Kai said nothing and began driving. I looked back to see Yuri with a mad face right at me...