Chapter 26

Alpha VS Vampire

I wanted to jump into the water so bad! It looks so beautiful, especially with the sun's rays, making he water glimmer. Getting way to distracted by the water, I didn't realize Kai was there. When I did, I saw him staring at me intently like he was burning off my clothes. His piercing brown seductive eyes turned my body on fire.... He stopped rowing and placed the oars on the side.

"Where are we?" I questioned

"No where." I smirked "Just stranded out here with the most gorgeous woman in the world."

I blushed. "Does that mean I can swim?"

Kai's eyes darkened. "Go ahead."

Taking in a deep breathe and breathing out with my mouth, I stood up from the boat and slowly took off my shirt. I can feel Kai inspecting every little part of my body and caught him his lips! Is he going to eat me? He looks like a wild animal.... starving... for me.... When I fully took off my shirt, I quickly ed my pants and pulled them down quickly, making a escape into the water.

I had on a red bikini. Yes, red. In my head I wanted to come out as bold and be y at the same time, but it seems to be harder than I thought. This outfit must look ridiculous on me. I should've worn a one piece or another color. I hid my face in my hands wanting to die. Since I was too embarrassed on m actions, I didn't notice Kai was taking off his clothes. My eyes wandered themselves, checking out every inch of his body. Oh my god his abs; rock solid not to mention the fact the sun isn't helping.

"Keep staring at me and biting your lip like that Krystal I swear I'll take you right here right now or not." warned Kai

I blushed wildly, stinking myself into the water. Kai slowly submerged into the water and brought me into his arms. I went ahead and put my arms around his neck, giving him a small kiss. He smiled when I did so.

"You always surprise me you know that?" he whispered into my ears

"You know that you have bad breathe?" I tease pushing him away

I laughed once I saw Kai's shocked face as he tested his own breathe by blow his breathe close to his hand to smell.

"I do not!" he proclaimed chasing after me

We swam with each other and teased one another around by throwing water or spitting water. I know we sound like little kids, but it was really fun. I got out of the water when I saw my hands getting crinkled and hopped back onto the boat. Kai quickly followed when after another swim. I got a hold of the towels and handed him one.

"Thanks." smiled Kai, who pushes himself up onto the boat

"Your welcome."

"Hungry?" he asked

I felt my tummy growl just loud enough for Kai to hear. "Yeah..."

He chuckled. "Your tummy already told me the answer."

I rubbed my flat tummy and sat down. Kai handed me a cute bento like box and kept one for himself. I opened it to see kimbap stacked nicely in rows. Did he make this?

"Yes I did." smirked Kai reading my mind "Don't worry I didn't poison it."

"Sure." I remarked

I began to eat the kimbap and was actually shocked on how yummy it tasted. Wow this man can cook. Kai smiled when he saw me enjoying the meal and began to eat his lunch with a bottle of blood. He handed me a bottle of cold water to quench my thirst as I was done eating.

*****

After another swim, I was exhausted. The sun was beginning to go down and the lake seemed more beautiful as the orange and red colors from the sun danced in the water. This is one of the sights I will never forget in my life. Kai helped me up into the boat and began rowing. At first I thought we were going to go back home, but he was rowing at a different direction.

"Where are we going to  now?" I asked excitedly

Kai grinned. "You'll see."

The ride wasn't as long as I thought because we had already reached the shore to somewhere. Again, Kai helped me off the boat and it was already dark. My senses began to tingle as I saw the welcoming forest. My alpha is telling me to run and enjoy myself. Is this why Kai brought me here?

"You can run you know." he smiled "Change into your alpha form."

"What about you?" I questioned "It's not like I want to run any ways."

"Then why are your eyes glowing?" he smirked. "You want to transform."

"Fine..." I grumbled giving up and feeling glad he's actually forcing me to do this "Turn around."

"Why?" he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Alphas need to strip to become wolf or else our clothing will rip obviously."

Kai immediately turned around when I stated that face, but I knew he wanted to take a peak of what I looked like .... I took off my bikini top and bottom, turning into my form, a red alpha. I walked slowly up to Kai and rubbed myself against his leg. He smiled gently when he saw me and kissed the top of my head. I purred to show him I liked it.

I turned around and began running like the wind when I got his approval. I felt so light weighted and free as the wind hit my face when i was running through the forest, dodging tress and jumping over bushes that got in my way. I kept running until something caught my eye. There was a light at the center of the forest. What could that be?

My curiosity got the best of me and I was walking to the light, realizing it was candles. There were fireflies too every where and something else... Something special. Kai was dressed in this black suit and tie and he was standing next to a table.

"My lady." he smiled, laying down an outfit for me to wear. A lace spaghetti stripped red sun dress with a lacey red bra and underwear

He turned around for me to change. It was kind of sweet he picked an outfit for me, but to personally pick undergarments? What is going to happen? I finished changing and tapped him on the shoulder.

"You look beautiful." he commented

"Thank you." I said, know my cheeks are getting red