Chapter 15

Alpha VS Vampire

Kai's POV

I woke up earlier than I thought. Looking at the time I saw it was barely 7:15. I got up, sliding Yuri off of my arm, and headed towards the bathroom. As I brushed my teeth, I smiled to myself. Krystal and I are officially together. I walked out of the bathroom, refreshed and changed into a black and white checkered long sleeve.

"Oppa what are you doing?" asked Yuri sleepily

"Uhh... I'm going to get you some breakfast." I said "You should sleep."

Yuri nodded, falling fast asleep again. I sill remember the scene from last night. Yuri was holding onto me dearly,  trying to convince me to "do her" but I couldn't, even if she stripped down in front of me. It's not like me to do that with my own sister. Why is she doing this? In the end she got in her pajamas, and we just coddled and she fell asleep. I wanted to punch myself. Why didn't I just tell Krystal what happened between me and her? Not like it was a big thing. Guess I was scared.... really scared.. scared that she might want to leave me...

I opened the door to her room to see her in this black see through negligee. My eyes got wider and the only thing that ran through my mind was I want to her... Krystal was wearing red lacy bra and underwear, even more. Why must she wear one of my favorite colors? I headed to a wall, bumping my head to try and get rid of these "dirty thoughts" Now is not the time to do this Kai. I finally calmed myself down and thankfully my pants aren't wet or anything. I headed over to Krystal's bed, wanting to wake her up and tell her to change before something bad happens.

Just as I tapped her a few times, Krystal moaned. Are you seriously kidding with me now? I'm here trying hard not to do anything to you and you just had to make that cute moan huh? molded into a smile.

"I swear Krystal, if you are awake, I won't be seeing you getting up." I muttered under my breath

I leaned towards her, only having 1 intention. A kiss. A kiss can't hurt right? That's what I though. As I leaned closer to her luscious lips, Krystal opened her eyes. She blinked a few times and then stared at me.

"What are you doing here?" she asked

"I missed you." I said

She smiled. "If you missed me can you at least text me that you are coming so I can get changed!"

I smirked. "But I wouldn't see you in this... outfit."

She blushed immediately, making me chuckle. Krystal got a hold of her pillow, hiding her face. I tried to take the white pillow from her, but she pulled it back. During that time I got a glimpse of her blushing wildly.

"What's wrong?" I asked clearly knowing the answer

"Can you leave the room so I can change?' questioned Krystal

"But you are already dressed." I replied

She punched my shoulder. "I don't think you want people to see me public like this. Do you?"

My smiled went into a frown. "You seriously think I'll let guys stare at you? Get changed now!"

"Leave first." she pointed at the door

I had one last glance at her negligee and left the room. She looks so hot. As I left the room, she slammed it shut locking it. I sat on the sofa, playing with my phone.  I heard the door open to see Krystal in a light blue jean dress with a soft looking brown belt around her waist, making her body stand out even more. To top the outfit off she wore her usual blue Nike shoes. I had to admit the shoes didn't seem to fit what she wore, but then those were the only pair she was able to bring.

"Where are we going?" asked Krystal

"To buy breakfast." I smiled, kneeling down, holding out my hand for her to grab

Krystal laughed, placing her hand on mine. I saw her couple bracelet that is still on her hand, making me feel relieved and happy. I kissed the back of her hand. We headed out of the hotel. I wrapped my arms around Krystal. She leaned her head to my chest and I felt this electric shock in my body. Is this what people call love?

"We aren't going to the car?" said Krystal

I shook my head. "We are just going to a shop that around the corner."

We walked for about 10 minutes till we reached Tous Jours, my go to Korean bakery. It is really nice there. As we entered I can smell the bread baking, the sweet smell. It was pretty warm in there, and the pastries looked that they were just out of the bakery. Well, it is early in the morning.

"What do you want?" I asked

"Umm.." responded Krystal "How about a honey tender chicken wrap with an Iced Americano."

"I'll have 2 ham cheese croissants and 2 Iced Americanos. One is to go."

The cashier nodded. I paid the money even though Krystal nagged about wanting to pay. I just couldn't her pay. After all what guy lets his girlfriend pay? I smiled to myself at the face that Krystal is my girlfriend. We got our food and sat down at the tables. Krystal took a sip of her coffee, closing her eyes to enjoy the flavor in . I quickly pecked . Krystal looked a little surprised, but got up from her chair, putting both of her hands on the table, and moved towards me for a kiss. She sat back down and started to eat her breakfast. 

"So should we tell Yuri about us?" mumbled Krystal

I smiled, her gorgeous brown hair, feeling the soft texture with my fingers, playing with her waves. "What do you want?"

Krystal sighed. "I don't no to be honest. If we tell her do you think she'll do something again?"

I shrugged. "I don't know, but it's better to tell her than later."

"Then we tell her... together."

"Alright."

I looked into Krystal adorable brown eyes. "Nothing happened."

She looked a little confused. "What do you mean?"

"Before we went to the ball... How I got Yuri to sleep. Nothing happened. I didn't touch her, cause I realized I didn't want to any other woman than the one in front of me."

Krystal blushed wildly. "Thanks?"

I smirked. "Your welcome. Shall we leave?"

She nodded, taking my hand. We headed out of the shop, ready to tell Yuri about us. About how we are a couple. About how much I love Krystal...