Chapter 13

Alpha VS Vampire

As we entered, I felt overwhelmed by how many people are in there. All the royal alphas are here... I looked at Kai like a scared stray cat. He smiled warmly and me, holding me even tighter... People walked up to us smiling at Kai.

"Calm your nerves Krystal." he whispered "I'm here for you."

I took a deep breathe in and out, letting Kai's sweet words ring in my ears. He is here for me. I smiled politely to the couple that came up to us.

"May I asked for you name?" questioned the woman

"Krystal and yours?" I said shakily as she laughed

"Kai I think this is the first time I've ever seen you go out with someone other than Yuri." she said, completely ignoring me

"It's cause Yuri is the only one I can seem to trust not like someone over here that tried to coax me into sleeping with her multiple times." he smirked

Her face turned red and the guy standing next to her stood shocked.

"I thought you wanted me to go here with you because I'm your one and only." he pouted "Get out of my face now! I don't want you here anymore."

"Kai is lying to you baby." she assured

"Shhh.... I don't want to hear your lies so get out!" he snapped

The woman looked like she was on the verge of tears and left the ball crying. I got a little pissed and stepped on Kai's toe.

"OW! What was that for Krystal!" he hissed

"How can you say that to a girl so easily!" I snapped "That's mean."

The two men laughed at me like I was some amusing entertainer.

"The girl you just saw now used Kai for his fame and his body. He found out about her personality and dumped her, and so she ran to me and tried to get revenge on him today by saying that she is dating me, his favorite cousin."

Kai scoffed. "Favorite cousin my . You fell for her innocent two faced act in 1 minute, and it wasn't until 2 months when I found out and had to tell you the REAL her."

Wait so the girl just now is one of the girl's that Kai dated. Was she a one night stand?  

Both of the men laughed again harder.

"No she's not a one night stand Krystal. I'm not like that." Kai assured "Just a big that dresses like a but won't get any ."

I rolled my eyes. "You won't get any vag either."

The dud laughed at my joke, while Kai got really mad. A waiter comes over and he took a glass of champagne and drank it in one gulp, taking another glass and finishing that one too.

"I swear to god I will you one of these days."

I blushed a little bit but responded. "Yeah. In your dreams."

Kai looked like he was hurt for a bit, but acted like nothing happened.

"Well, this turned awkward fast." said the guy "My name is Luhan, Kai's cousin."

"Krystal, Kai's body guard." I responded

"You mean date," he stated "and we gotta go. The auction is going to start."

"What auction?" I questioned

"You know where they sell items. One-of-a-kind ones."

"But I want to see my parents first."

"You'll see them there. I got us a seat that was across from them so you can have that little reunion of yours."

"Really?!" I exclaimed excited "Thank you Kai!"

I hugged him again like last time, and thank got he did get wet or anything. Last time was funny enough and if it were to happen in a special ball like this I don't think I can control much of my laughter like last time.

Kai's POV

We walked over to the tables. Krystal sat down first and I did the same, next to her. I can feel people staring at her. Stop staring at her god dammit! Don't you see she has someone? Not to mention that person can destroy you. I shrugged to myself. I'm becoming a mad man for Krystal haven't I? I can't believe Luhan would check her out with eyes of lust and she didn't even notice! Still, when she said that I can only have her in my dreams hurt a little... Was she joking or being truthful that she has no interest in me....

"Kai are you okay? You don't look so well." said Krystal in worry

"Oh. I'm fine." I assured

"So..." she muttered

"So what?" I asked

"How many women have you dated?" she questioned shocking me

"I lost count after 20." I admitted "All of those women I have dated wanting nothing more than my wealth, power, and money. Some loved me for me, but to them, I didn't give enough passion and love. In the end I left them."

"Oh..." she replied 

I can feel tension from us as soon as I replied to her question. Can she possible be jealous or am I hoping for too much? From the corner of my eyes I can see Krystal's parents. Thank god I did research on her and her parents.

"You parents are here." I smiled

"Where?!" she asked excited 

I pointed behind her. As soon as Krystal turned around, she stood up and ran to her mom and dad. Tears of joy dropped down her gorgeous face and so did her parents. Thank god she was wearing waterproof mascara or else she would be a dripping hot mess. My dripping hot mess... I smiled to myself and stood up heading towards them.

"How have you been doing umma and appa?" she questioned "I missed you so much!"

"Us too!" cried her umma "Us too..."

"Why did you leave me alone Krystal." I pouted holding her back into my arms

"Oh! Who is this handsome man?!" questioned Krystal's umma

I smirked. "I think you know who I am."

"Kai, one of the most powerful pureblood in the vampire world. Your considered a legend in our world and in yours." stated her appa

I laughed. "Yeah. Well here I am in flesh and soul."

"You have been nice to my daughter right?"

"You have no idea." I said leaning over to Krystal's ear I whispered "No idea..."

She blushed wildly. Damn every time she does that it makes me go insane. How can someone look so cute?! I swear to god, I would take her on the table if I had a chance. We can do so many things on that table... I felt myself lost in thought. Krystal stepped on my feet waking me out of my day dream.

"What are you thinking?" she hissed

"Nothing." I replied with a straight face even though I was just thinking about her

"Doesn't seem like nothing. I can feel you hard on my thigh Kai! Can you at least give me some distance when you are like this? My parents are in front of us too!"

I widened my eyes as soon as I realized how hard I was. ! Why do I keep embarrassing myself around her? Why can't I act like a normal human being!

"Sorry." I stuttered

She laughed and whispered. "It's okay. I'm used to your "want for something."

I felt myself blush a little and looked away.

Krystal sighed. "Wait for me. I'm going to go to the powder room."

"Okay." I responded "Get back as soon as possible."

"See you in a bit umma. Appa. I have to go to the powder room." she said getting away from my grip

"Alright. Well, talk to each other after the auction okay?" said her appa

"Right." Krystal responded leaving to the powder room

Author's Note: This isn't about the story, just a thank you to all you guys who have been reading my story! I loved reading all your comments and seeing my notifications when you sub and so on. I just want to say thanking again for giving my story a chance and comment below if you have any suggestions or just want a faster update! ^^