Chapter 22

Alpha VS Vampire

Kai's POV

We arrived at the villa. I smiled thinking of all the good old memories that happened here. It was so long ago I forgot how it felt. Family. When family was the most important aspect to me, and how I didn't want anything to change, but now I'm all grown up. A man is what I am now. Sadly I can't fulfill my parents expectations for me. I will NEVER marry Yuri or even have any lust or love for her. It's just plain... wrong. How do they expect me to marry my own sibling? Be like them? It was a long time ago and they want me to continue their tradition? Man that!

"Are we there yet?" Krystal asked sleepily

As I heard Krystal's voice, all of my terrible thoughts blew like the wind. "We're almost there."

She smiled. "Okay."

I saw Krystal closed her cute little cocoa brown eyes, falling asleep. I drove the car up and parked it, turning the engine to see Krystal couped up and sleeping peacefully. Seeing her makes me so happy, jumpy, and yet a peace. She can cause my adrenaline to go crazy to the point I can't stand myself anymore, having very bad thoughts of doing things to her.

"The night is still young and you choose to leave me lonely" I whispered into Krystal's ear, knowing she won't be hearing what I said

Picking her up bridal style, I carried Krystal into the mansion. It was a little difficult getting her through the door, but I managed, but man she is fat. Probably because of those little melons-

"Don't think wrong" Krystal mumbled "I just want...'

Want what? What do you want Krystal? Don't just mumble something like that! Aish! I'm going crazy! I got my mind back on track and carried her slowly and gently up the stairs, into my room. The only room. Placing Krystal down softly, I took of her shoes and placed a blanket over her.

"You know how tempting you are Krystal?" I muttered

Man somehow I feel like I'm a love sick idiot. A really really annoying lovesick idiot and a creep staring at her sleeping... I headed down the stairs, opening the fridge to see if there is anything left to drink. I saw a few bottles of champagne and took one for myself. There isn't a need for blood at this moment. I'm hungry, but not that hungry. Popping the bottle, I drank straight from him taking steps out of the pool.

Man drinking alcohol feels good in the fresh breezy air at night. I took a glance at the pool and felt it mock me. Honestly why was I stupid enough to not establish a pool at the other mansion I had at home when I love swimming so much, but I don't want an accidental scene with anyone except Krystal. For all I care those maids I have at home can go away. All I ever need now is her. She is my everything...

"Well maybe a night swim can't hurt." I smirked "And this is weird. I am talking to myself again."

I ed my shirt and took off my pants, leaving my boxers on and jumped into the cold pool. Oh god it's freezing and yet refreshing! This reminds me of old times when I would want to run away from my life and just swim like this on and on for hours until my hands begin to wrinkle. That's right I have to tell Krystal what happened to me soon. My past. The relationship I had with Yuri. I shrugged.

Am I really ready to tell Krystal? I'm not afraid of telling her about this matter, but it's the outcome I'm scared of. What if she leaves me? What if she doesn't want to see my face if she finds out what I did?

Krystal's POV
I opened my lazy eyes, feeling a soft warmth on me. It's a blanket... Once I got more awake I let my eyes explore the room. It's really big for a room with one person. A huge closet, a king sized bed, and this big bathroom I saw from the corner of my eyes. The wallpaper was floral patter and floor. I got out to see he had taken my shoes off. Kai can be very sweet that I feel a little selfish just having him. I felt at bliss know that it is just us together, but one problem is in the way. I have to know what happened between him and Yuri. I need to know and I can't forget that. We can't enjoy the time together if he is hiding something like this. It's feels important and might be the answer to why Yuri loves Kai so much and will give me an idea on what their relationship is and how to deal with her.

Where can he be? I went towards the huge window and looked down to see a man swimming. His muscles shined and rippled. No wonder a bunch of girls like him. Who can keep away from someone as hot as he is? How can someone even stay away from someone like him. I blushed feeling like a stalker and ert for sneaking a peak at him like this. Should I go back to sleep or go to the pool?

"Well I guess I'll be taking my chances of getting to the pool." I mumbled

I stepped down the stairs and headed to the back. Pool here I come. I shyly opened the door and came out. Smiling nervously I sat down at the chair.

"Hey there." I said

"Hey." smiled Kai "You woke up."

"Yeah and I found your clothes." I pointed out

Kai laughed. "Shouldnt' you be looking at me and not at the clothes? I am almost ."

I felt myself blush when Kai said that. He is so embarrassing.

"So Krystal..." said Kai lowering his voice "Do you want to know what happened between me and Yuri right now or later?"

I shrugged. "What do you think? Are you ready to tell me?"

Kai stood silent. I got out of my seat coming closer to the pool.

"Kai tell me now" I said in a small voice "What are you thinking Kai. I'm not like you. I can't read minds."

Kai shut his eyes, taking a deep breathe in. "Okay I;m going to tell you what happened between me and her, but not here not now."

I nodded "I can live with that. Ready to get out of the water?"

"No." he smirked taking my hand and pulling me into the pool

"Ahhh!" I yelped feeling shivers as soon as I felt the freezing cold water

Kai chuckled. "You sound cute even if you scream."

"KAI!" I shouted "You are so going to pay for that!"

"Then chase me." he responded swimming away

I began to chase Kai. but how can a man swim so damn fast? How can I catch up to him like I am breathing so hard right now. Wait maybe if I...

"Kai..." I whimpered "Kai I can't breathe..."

Kai's face immediately drowned into worry. "Krystal what's wrong?"

"I'm... I think my le is having a cramp and I'm..."

I sinking into the water, trying hard to wipe the smile off of my face. Kai swam so fast to me, dragging me to the shallow part of the pool. He placed me on the bridge of the pool gently and pulled himself out ready to give me CPR. I couldn't keep a straight and dead face anymore and began to laugh. Kai's worried face expression darken and he seemed really mad.

"I can't believe you tricked me!" he exclaimed

"What?" I responded feigning innocence "Me trick you?:

"Oh so you wanna play that game." he grinned

"Wait... What are you..."

Before I can even finish my sentence Kai had already lifted me up and dropped me back into the pool. I got my feet up the surface.

"Oh you are so going to pay for this!"