Chapter 16

Alpha VS Vampire

Kai and I opened the door to Yuri's room, to see her awake sitting patiently, waiting for Kai.

"Oppa!" she exclaimed with a huge smile, but turned to a frown as soon as she saw me

"Hi." I said sheepishly, making Kai snicker

He held my hands tight, firm, and protecting.

"Krystal and I are together." he confirmed "I love her."

Yuri clenched her teeth, holding a fist with her hand. I know she is holding in the temptation to hit me. She stomped angrily to me and Kai, but all of her attention was on Kai... just Kai... She let go of her fisted right hand, touching Kai's cheek tenderly. I saw a tear come down of her face. Yuri smiled trailing her fingers to Kai's heart. She then allowed her body to fall onto his sturdy chest. Kai who was holding my hand with his right, used his left hand to pat Yuri on the head.

"Oppa why don't you love me?" she questioned

"I love you like a sister." said Kai

"If I wasn't a sister, will you love me like Krystal?"

He shook his head. "No... I would still love you like a sister Yuri."

She backed off from Kai, looking at me with intensity, hate, and jealousy. "Why can't I be you? Why can't I be loved like you? Why can't you disappear from Kai's life? Why can't you just go back to where you belong?!"

"Don't say things like that to Krystal!" growled Kai "She's done nothing wrong... In fact you can blame everything on me."

"It is all her fault!" snapped Yuri "Kai don't you understand? She's an alpha and you are a vampire! There is no way in hell can you be together without being found out!"

"Can you shut up Yuri?" I questioned "I mean Kai doesn't like you and think of you as a sister so why do you even keep trying?"

That's it. I snapped, and I'm pissed. I thought I can keep my anger in check because it is between Kai and Yuri. I'm a third wheel in here.... Yuri looked at me a little shocked from my words, but raised her hand to slap me. Before she could make contact with my face, I slapped her first...

I gasped. "I didn't mean to hurt you...."

Yuri smirked, placing her thumb on her cheek, caressing her wound. "Krystal I didn't know you could be so violet! Are you learning to be like me?"

I felt my anger rise through the roof, but Kai got a hold of me, smashing my lips against his. He inserted his tongue inside, kissing me hard, wild, and rough. I felt drowned by the passion f the hot and intense kiss. What is Kai doing? He took his pink soft lips from mine, leaving me wanting more and breathless. Kai smirked at me.

"Calmed down now?" he whispered in my ear

I nodded, unable to speak.

"Krystal won't be like you Yuri." smirked Kai "I'll keep her in check."

I blushed. "I don't need you to keep me in check though..."

"Yeah right."

"Can you two stop having that couple moment?" interrupted Yuri

She looked down to my right hand... Yuri took a hold of my hand, marveling the couple bracelet Kai got me.

"You two got this far already?" said Yuri

"Yeah... I'm serious about her Yuri, not like the others." stated Kai, making my heart leap

Yuri couldn't stand seeing Kai together with Krystal any longer and chose to run out of the hotel, running as fast as she can to get her mind off of everything. She sees Kai right behind her with Krystal, making her run even harder to the elevator. Yuri clicked on the number 1 button that will lead her into the lobby. Thinking that she is away from them, Yuri sighed in relief, but saw Kai running down the stairs with Krystal behind him, both still holding each others hand. She felt her blood boiling, but continued to run out of the building. Yuri jay walked (more like ran) out to the streets.

"Watch out!" shouted Kai

It was too late... Yuri turned around to see a truck headed to her. She can feel herself fall down to the floor, the sounds of cars honking, the driver running to her in fear, and Kai's voice. She felt him holding to her dearly, the tears that hit her face. Yuri smiled. Oppa is crying for me... All was silent, until the loud blaring from an ambulance came.

Yuri's POV

I woke up in a white room, a clean room. I looked at my hands to see its fingers still in place, but a wound on my wrist. What happened to me? I felt a sharp pain on the right side of my head. I touched the place to feel this bandaged wrapped tightly around my forehead. I took off the covers to see my left leg has been wrapped in bandage too....

"You finally awake." said a familiar husky voice

I turned to my right to see Suho, smiling at me in relief.

I scoffed. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"To see you." he replied "You know how worried I was?"

"Why don't you go with that Krystal girl? With her gone I can be with oppa."

"You know that can't happen." he sighed "I don't like her any ways. She's just a friend. Yuri I love you."

""But you kissed her."

"Jealous?"

I scoffed. "Not in a million years. Why do you even like me?"

"Because you're different from other girls. Strong headed, hardworking, beautiful, and feisty. I fell for you at first sight."

"But I don't like you back. Don't you see?" I questioned "There is only one man in my heart and it's Kai. Pure bloods have to marry in their clan. No one else can be with us. I can remember when I was born, all I wanted was to marry oppa and be a happy family like mom and dad. They were siblings too and got married."

"That's the past Yuri. It doesn't matter who you are with now, but you wouldn't know cause you don't want to "stray" from tradition." said Suho

I rolled my eyes and laid back on my pillow. I closed my eyes trying to think of a way to break Krystal an oppa, and next thing you know an idea hit me. A genius idea.

"Suho." I called in my nicest tone

He shrugged. "What do you want?"

"Can you lie to Kai that I have memory lost?"

He looked at me like I was crazy. "What why?"

"If he feels guilty that he caused this, oppa will spend more time with me, allowing me a chance."

Suho shook his head. "I don't think I can do that even though Kai and I don't like each other much."

"You like me right? So do me a simple favor. Tell them that the accident cause me to lose my memory and I can't receive any trauma, that will hurt my head. Tell Kai I don't know who Krystal is, so it's not wise to tell me that they are in a relationship."

Suho looked at me, clearly not happy about my plan.

"I'll give you a reward!" I chimed

I saw Suho's face lighten up into a smile. "A reward like last time?" 

I nodded. "Even better."

Suho placed his right arm on the bed coming towards me for a kiss. I inserted my tongue inside his mouth and he did the same. Our kiss was wild, rough and I can feel his wanting me...Too bad I didn't love him back. Suho ended the kiss and headed out the doors. I smirked to myself as my plan fell into place.